• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Although I subscribed to this technician claim about bent pin, I'd say I won't buy it again as modern processors no longer have pins, just flat contacts.
    I was curious about that as well. If it was a newer CPU there shouldn't be pins but I didn't look into the actual CPU to find out if it had pins or not.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2015 05:59 AM
    Although I subscribed to this technician claim about bent pin, I'd say I won't buy it again as modern processors no longer have pins, just flat contacts.
    It's a slightly older AMD, but I still don't buy it much myself because I've handled the CPU carefully knowing that these things can happen.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2015 06:07 AM
    I wasn't suggesting that you needed to pay more I was just stating a silly thing. Electricity has gotten ridiculously expensive in Toronto.

There is obviously a mistake with the electrical company reading. I hate dealing with utility companies and other services, they tend to be more anti customer service than any other service provider. At least here.
    I know you aren't saying that. I just vented a little bit. Just having a very irritated few weeks that's all.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2015 06:08 AM
    It's a slightly older AMD, but I still don't buy it much myself because I've handled the CPU carefully knowing that these things can happen.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I found a bent pin on a CPU after installing it. Actually I think there were two. I'm damn sure it wasn't me who did it either. I took it back and got a new one.
    09-17-2015 06:54 AM
    I found a bent pin on a CPU after installing it. Actually I think there were two. I'm damn sure it wasn't me who did it either. I took it back and got a new one.
    I would have replaced it myself, but the GF does her own thing.

I'm actually tired of hearing her talk about it. I'm not a fan of her decision making process and it showed up in with this. And because I'm more irritated these days, my tolerance levels of this are much lower than usual.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2015 07:27 AM
    I would have replaced it myself, but the GF does her own thing.

I'm actually tired of hearing her talk about it. I'm not a fan of her decision making process and it showed up in with this. And because I'm more irritated these days, my tolerance levels of this are much lower than usual.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    OK moving on to other topics then... not that I have any other topics.
    09-17-2015 07:39 AM
    Morning gang..

The new 10536.1004 build on my 1520 is running great! Love the new Messaging Skype BETA!

Also, installing the official iOS 9 1.1 on the iPad Air 2 this morning. (Been running the BETA for a while now)

Edit: not iOS 9 1.1 it's 1.1 GB in size. The actual version number is 1.0 I believe...
    Last edited by Ed Boland; 09-17-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2015 08:09 AM
    OK moving on to other topics then... not that I have any other topics.
    Sorry I'm just that irritated today.

The electric company will adjust my bill because it was a meter reading error (figured as much). If they don't properly adjust it, someone will blow a gasket - and that's not me.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2015 08:37 AM
    On a different note, I like the Moto Maxx. It is stuck on 5.0.2, so that's no bueo. I like the screen on it as I've gotten a non overly saturated one...reminds me of the Z3's LCD panel. I wish they had kept the X's screen as while I like how it views it is a gas guzzler. Maybe 5.1.1 will improve it, but we'll see. I got 2 days usage out of it from 7am Tuesday to 8pm yesterday.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    09-17-2015 08:41 AM
    On a different note, I like the Moto Maxx. It is stuck on 5.0.2, so that's no bueo. I like the screen on it as I've gotten a non overly saturated one...reminds me of the Z3's LCD panel. I wish they had kept the X's screen as while I like how it views it is a gas guzzler. Maybe 5.1.1 will improve it, but we'll see. I got 2 days usage out of it from 7am Tuesday to 8pm yesterday.

Posted via Xperia Z3

5.0.2? So much for the theory of fast updates. On the bright side, 2 days battery life is great.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:01 AM
    Got an interesting Idol3 clone yesterday. Pretty neat device. I'll post pictures later in the day.
    09-17-2015 09:02 AM
    Just saw the article about the Elephone Vowney. I liked the P7000 quite a bit. So if the band support is there I might give it a spin when it launches.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:04 AM
    5.0.2? So much for the theory of fast updates. On the bright side, 2 days battery life is great.
    Moto forgot about this one, I think. Guess they're back to their old slow updates thing now that lenovo owns them. I know the ones in the Indian market have 5.1 already. We'll see.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    09-17-2015 10:45 AM
    Just sometimes Nilay Patel will stop being the biggest Apple fanboy and post something decent. Maybe about twice a year. This I think is his second best article for the year. Looking forward to something decent in 2016...
    Welcome to hell: Apple vs. Google vs. Facebook and the slow death of the web | The Verge
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-17-2015 11:02 AM
    09-17-2015 11:07 AM
    My apartment is old, my bill is always in the 100's. It's only a 1 bedroom too. It's irritating. My grandma has a bedroom house and hers is the same amount as mine!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    In Phoenix, AZ I used to pay about $350 in summer months. Here I pay about $100 to $170 in the hottest months. In winter it drops down to about $30 sometimes if it is a mild winter season.
    09-17-2015 02:05 PM
    Sleep always helps.I finally got some decent sleep last night. Still tired though. :P
    it seems like a long time since you said you had a good nights sleep :P
    09-17-2015 03:04 PM
    That sounds like a normal electricity bill for a house in Toronto Canada... no I'm not kidding.
    that's very expensive o.o that's like paying rent here in the valley in some apartments
    09-17-2015 03:06 PM
    Hilariously true...
    Showed it to a friend of mine, she busted out laughing :P I find this video funny and true at the same time
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-17-2015 03:07 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Must of gotten bent on the way to your place or something.
    09-17-2015 03:09 PM
    Just sometimes Nilay Patel will stop being the biggest Apple fanboy and post something decent. Maybe about twice a year. This I think is his second best article for the year. Looking forward to something decent in 2016...
    Welcome to hell: Apple vs. Google vs. Facebook and the slow death of the web | The Verge
    I don't mind ads. Its just when they take up half the page and slow down the web browsing experiences, that's where ad blocking comes in for me :P
    09-17-2015 03:14 PM
    I don't mind ads. Its just when they take up half the page and slow down the web browsing experiences, that's where ad blocking comes in for me :P
    Agree with that for sure...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2015 03:17 PM
    Morning gang..

The new 10536.1004 build on my 1520 is running great! Love the new Messaging Skype BETA!

Also, installing the official iOS 9 1.1 on the iPad Air 2 this morning. (Been running the BETA for a while now)

Edit: not iOS 9 1.1 it's 1.1 GB in size. The actual version number is 1.0 I believe...
    I hope the make the Skype messaging app better, to able to automatically change from Skype to messaging something like imessage.
    Also one thing that is a little annoying on ios 9 is that the new "San Francisco " font seems strange. Even the lower case letters seem like that are not centered right on the keyboard.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-17-2015 03:18 PM
    Unlocking a Lumia 635 while munching on my Cadbury's Mint Crisp chocolate bar...
    09-17-2015 03:18 PM
    I hope the make the Skype messaging app better, to able to automatically change from Skype to messaging something like imessage.
    Also one thing that is a little annoying on ios 9 is that the new "San Francisco " font seems strange. Even the lower case letters seem like that are not centered right on the keyboard.
    I will have a test drive of it soon since the 635 has WIn10 on it...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2015 03:19 PM
143,621 ... 45334534453545364537 ...