Guys may I ask something?

We all know most of American is an immigrant. So what does they usually eat?

I'm ate my local menu and found it great all time. Some foreigner that I know love them too.

Anyone live in America?
    09-22-2015 06:58 AM

Anyone live in America?
    I live in the U.S.A.

Not quite sure what you're asking though. What do we like to eat?
    09-22-2015 07:02 AM
    Basically yeah.
    09-22-2015 07:04 AM
    I'm usually eat ayam goreng at my campus. It's really fit student pocket. 1$ including rice and traditional chilly sauce but you need a local currency

Search on Bing ayam goreng Wikipedia for more information.
    09-22-2015 07:18 AM
    I'm usually eat ayam goreng at my campus. It's really fit student pocket. 1$ including rice and traditional chilly sauce but you need a local currency

Search on Bing ayam goreng Wikipedia for more information.
    I'm originally from Canada but I've lived in Australia and UK. I've travelled in the US quite a bit too.

Most students, if born and raised in the US, will eat either traditional food from the family but out with friends will grab the cheapest thing, usually fast food, like pizza or burger joint of choice.

I think most students have it easier these days compared to when I was younger. Parents are a bit more 'concerned' for the kids.

A person's palette is only as broad as they want it to be. I was a horrible eater when I was younger. Now I'm willing to give most things a try. I still hate liver though. :P
    sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    09-22-2015 07:23 AM
    Some thing that make my place so different than US.

Fast food damn expensive compared to traditional food

Most High school graduates are going straight to college.

Last time I got a friend from US that he says for some students exchange program. He says this place lot different than his home in lot of way. Just can't help wondering
    09-22-2015 07:36 AM
    Some thing that make my place so different than US.

Fast food damn expensive compared to traditional food

Most High school graduates are going straight to college.

Last time I got a friend from US that he says for some students exchange program. He says this place lot different than his home in lot of way. Just can't help wondering
    I'm not sure where you live but it sounds like somewhere in Asia? Philippines?

Most of the major US cities have ethnic communities where you can get traditional food at a cheap price. Just depends if the college is close to that part of the city. Lots of campuses have been taken over by fast food places so that's all that's on offer. Which is the bigger part of the problem.
    09-22-2015 07:43 AM
    There goes the budget for the Xbox One...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-22-2015 07:43 AM

Most of the major US cities have ethnic communities where you can get traditional food at a cheap price. Just depends if the college is close to that part of the city. Lots of campuses have been taken over by fast food places so that's all that's on offer. Which is the bigger part of the problem.
    Nah, most likely Indonesia... maybe Malaysia, as Ayam Goreng is native food in those countries.

09-22-2015 07:45 AM
    Nah, most likely Indonesia... maybe Malaysia, as Ayam Goreng is native food in those countries.

I was actually thinking Indonesia as I knew Goreng but I forgot where it came from so I came up with the wrong country... my bad.
    09-22-2015 07:48 AM
    I was actually thinking Indonesia as I knew Goreng but I forgot where it came from so I came up with the wrong country... my bad.
    No problemo! :)

09-22-2015 07:54 AM
    I usually at local fast food in college. I posted a picture of one item yesterday.
    09-22-2015 08:58 AM
    Hey did everyone on the Win10 mobile preview get the latest "configuration update" released yesterday? My 1520 seems snappier today after getting that.
    Haven't gotten it because I didn't install the Insider App after I updated the 635 to Win10.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-22-2015 09:00 AM
    Haven't gotten it because I didn't install the Insider App after I updated the 635 to Win10.
    I have it and nothing to speak about...

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 09:01 AM
    Guys may I ask something?

We all know most of American is an immigrant. So what does they usually eat?

I'm ate my local menu and found it great all time. Some foreigner that I know love them too.

Anyone live in America?
    We eat a lot of different types of food from various parts of the world. This is not an easy question to answer in a sentence or two☺
    09-22-2015 09:02 AM
    There goes the budget for the Xbox One...
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...bc2ecd5030.jpg

I tried xcode on a mac on Thursday and man that iDE is pretty good !
    azcruz likes this.
    09-22-2015 10:00 AM
    Hey did everyone on the Win10 mobile preview get the latest "configuration update" released yesterday? My 1520 seems snappier today after getting that.
    I got it both on my 830 and 810 and they seem about the same :o
    09-22-2015 10:13 AM
    My new car doesn't really need any souping up... It's already got everything!

Twice as much horsepower, in a car that's HALF the weight? Zoom Zoom!

Attachment 112674
    I haven't seen an rx-8 in the wild. I have seen Mazda speed 6 around ha.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-22-2015 10:19 AM
    I so don't want to restage my laptop but I'm starting to get that feeling.... :/

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    That's going to be a drag . It takes so long :/
    09-22-2015 10:21 AM
    I tried xcode on a mac on Thursday and man that iDE is pretty good !
    Visual studio is better.

I got to the point where using it wasnt worth it.

Of course, part of my problem is not being a mac user, not appreciating doing things backwards just to be different, and the hating objective C... C# FTW!
    09-22-2015 10:26 AM
    The 2.7s were prone to failure in the early models. I think 2002 and after, they fixed the issues though. The 3.5 engines are a lot more reliable, not to mention, more powerful.
    Looks like I gotta do some.research on this and tell my sister . Also you seem like the type of car guy that goes by this saying" there is no replacement for displacement" 😁
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-22-2015 10:26 AM
    That's not an Intrepid.. That's a Sebring, or something. The Intrepid is a much bigger, full size car.

Here's my Intrepid

Attachment 112664
    Attachment 112665

And here I am at one of our club's Daytona, FL meets (that's the Daytona International Speedway behind us!) with some of my other LH body class enthusiasts.

Attachment 112669

Couple of my trophies I've received at various car shows:

Attachment 112671

"Souped up"? Just a tad ...

Attachment 112672
    Man in your hands that intrepid is clean looking ! I'd drop a couple Gs :p
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-22-2015 10:29 AM
    People actually souped those up?!?

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...f8364c1b3a.jpg

^ That kind of Intrepid right?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    I know right I didn't think people actually bought them.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-22-2015 10:32 AM

Nope Indonesia actually

My there is a MacDonald and Kentucky around but they cost more than local restaurants around.

Just say you need about 3$ in MacDonald here while in local one you can get stuffed with 1$
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-22-2015 11:49 AM
    WC site suddenly inaccessible from my network. Lol
    09-22-2015 11:50 AM
143,644 ... 45404541454245434544 ...