WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wonder how history book would of been if they let the not so fortunate or losers ( cant think of a better work) add in their views so people can look back

Thankfully we have information from other sources that help us understand that history isn't all one sided. That things aren't simply black and white and that the 'evil' other side is really a concept we create to promote causes rather than it being real.

It's always easier to create an enemy using stereotypes and cultural differences as you can use those as a 'marketing' tool. Look at any war propaganda from any country to understand. This kind of thing has been around for centuries if not thousands of years.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Thankfully we have information from other sources that help us understand that history isn't all one sided. That things aren't simply black and white and that the 'evil' other side is really a concept we create to promote causes rather than it being real.

It's always easier to create an enemy using stereotypes and cultural differences as you can use those as a 'marketing' tool. Look at any war propaganda from any country to understand. This kind of thing has been around for centuries if not thousands of years.
Don't worry, you have the historians and you have /pol/ for everything else.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying really hard not to be overly depressed by the political movement to the right in the world... :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm on here too much today. Mostly because I'm bored and I'm really tired. So I'm trying to keep occupied. :p If I stop doing anything I have a fear of falling asleep. :p Keyboard face wouldn't be a good thing....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would pay to see keyboard face LOL.

It would be amusing... :p

I tell ya, it's not easy staying awake at this moment in time. I got less than 5 hours sleep last night and less than 6 the night before. I'm feeling very zombie like.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually feeling quite awake today, despite getting over a cold. The weather, while chilly, is really nice worth brought sub and blue skies.

I'll be designing some business cards tonight and well see what else crops up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's getting pretty cold tonight down to zero! WTF???

Then it goes back up to almost 15C! Very weird weather... I guess...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All this increase of weed is getting on my nerves >.< it seems that weed is the new cigarette ._.
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All this increase of weed is getting on my nerves >.< it seems that weed is the new cigarette ._.
sent from my rare green linux 830

Yeah I've never been a fan of the smell and I do smell it frequently around here. Also in Australia too.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I've never been a fan of the smell and I do smell it frequently around here. Also in Australia too.

o_O now I'm hopping that one legislation to legalize pot doesn't pass or else I bet my neighbors will grow their own plant 😵

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O I though 0C is cold ...i can't deal with that type of cold :p ..not sure how people live in colder temps &#55357;&#56844;

I'm originally from Canada... -10c (14F) is common in the winter but you can get down to -25C (-13F) or lower.

We get down to negative temperatures here too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O now I'm hopping that one legislation to legalize pot doesn't pass or else I bet my neighbors will grow their own plant &#55357;&#56885;

I nothing against legalizing drugs personally, it avoids all the legal proceedings and money wasted on such a minor thing. I don't like drugs I might point out but I think the money wasted is just silly. Along with prostitution but that's a whole other conversation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)