Samsung's curved smartphone is the Galaxy Round, launches in Korea tomorrow (video)

So it's a Galaxy Note with a worse battery for a much increased price, and all of that only that it fits better into your pocket and you're the cool kid with the fancy phone?

Well, that could work.
    Similar thing works for Apple so why not Samsung? :P
    10-09-2013 04:43 AM
    Similar thing works for Apple so why not Samsung? :P
    I wasn't ironic, I really think this could be bought by a lot of rich (or not so rich, but without self control or with other problems) male individuals just to show it off.
    10-09-2013 04:46 AM
    I wasn't ironic, I really think this could be bought by a lot of rich (or not so rich, but without self control or with other problems) male individuals just to show it off.
    Isn't that typical male behaviour? What's known as the 'large d*ck syndrome'?
    Chregu likes this.
    10-09-2013 04:49 AM
    Well heres a link to a high res

http://sdrv.ms/1hBqwG1

They weren't bad considering they were handheld shots - wasn't using the camera grip or the tripod. Might have to experiment a bit more using both so the camera is really steady.
    Do you have any audio examples recorded on the 1020 i could watch/listen to?

I'm curious to see how the audio output is on the 1020.
    10-09-2013 04:50 AM
    East or West? :P

I was referring to South Korea.
    Korea Korea "Ganpati Bappa Morya"
    Just Google the quoted text
    10-09-2013 05:02 AM
    Do you have any audio examples recorded on the 1020 i could watch/listen to?

I'm curious to see how the audio output is on the 1020.
    Here you go 10 second clip

http://sdrv.ms/16wNjBh
    10-09-2013 05:04 AM
    So I'm still listening to Nokia Music. Simply because I haven't bothered with anything else. Decided to look at 'Classic Alt Rock' and came across Primus. I haven't heard them for some time. Realised the album the song was from was released in 1995... Man I feel old sometimes. :P
    10-09-2013 05:42 AM
    The sun is out. Which is a good thing, as we'll have cake this afternoon.
    10-09-2013 06:47 AM
    Morning folks. Yesterday was a day that it sucks working in a doctor's office and having to break a tough diagnosis to patients.
    10-09-2013 06:48 AM
    Why cant MS stuff just work properly?

Ive got outlook.com open signed into my work email account that has my personal email forwarded to it - im also listening to xbox.music in the browser which is signed into my personal account - every time I refresh outlook.com or after an email comes in im having to sign out and back in again because outlook.com is signing itself into my personal account because ive got xbox.music running.

Why cant it pick up the account separation? Bloody stupid.
    10-09-2013 06:49 AM
    Use IE and Firefox?
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-09-2013 06:52 AM
    @martin, how was the Bruno mars concert?
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-09-2013 06:52 AM
    Why cant MS stuff just work properly?

Ive got outlook.com open signed into my work email account that has my personal email forwarded to it - im also listening to xbox.music in the browser which is signed into my personal account - every time I refresh outlook.com or after an email comes in im having to sign out and back in again because outlook.com is signing itself into my personal account because ive got xbox.music running.

Sounds typically MS... it is also one of the major complaints against MS. This is why people run to Apple, cause it apparently, 'Just works'. Or so I've been told.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-09-2013 07:04 AM
    @martin, how was the Bruno mars concert?
    Absolutely amazing - reminded me of James Brown. Loads of people left before the encore, felt sorry for them as he smashed it with locked out of heaven and gorilla to finish off with.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-09-2013 07:10 AM
    If you'd use IE for XBox music and Firefox for the mail account or the other way around, you wouldn't have the problem?

At least some recognition concerning the idea would be great. ;-)
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-09-2013 07:19 AM
    If you'd use IE for XBox music and Firefox for the mail account or the other way around, you wouldn't have the problem?

At least some recognition concerning the idea would be great. ;-)
    Think ive sorted it out actually - I just dragged xbox.music into a new browser session and its stopped the account switching.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-09-2013 07:25 AM
    I was going to ask if you had them in two different secessions. I figured you'd sort something out.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-09-2013 07:32 AM
    I was going to ask if you had them in two different secessions. I figured you'd sort something out.
    In my second colony PCR I found a clone which could be something. I'll let it sequence tomorrow.
    10-09-2013 07:37 AM
    In my second colony PCR I found a clone which could be something. I'll let it sequence tomorrow.
    Was just trying to figure out if that response had anything to do with what is was quoting.

Made my head hurt trying to figure it out. Gave up. Moved on.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-09-2013 07:48 AM
    This guy:

20 Minuten - Deutscher Bischof baut sich 31-Millionen-Villa - News

Reminds me of this guy:

Gus Fring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only difference, he is even more clever in hiding his criminal tendencies. In becoming a bishop I mean, not in the execution.
    10-09-2013 07:53 AM
    Was just trying to figure out if that response had anything to do with what is was quoting.

Made my head hurt trying to figure it out. Gave up. Moved on.
    Well, I did it in two different secession, and I figured something out too. I mean I can respond to people talking to other people!
    10-09-2013 07:54 AM
    Well, I did it in two different secession, and I figured something out too. I mean I can respond to people talking to other people!
    I figured something else out too - both you and LaRUE meant to type succession.

Unless you both somehow meant to withdraw from a union?
    10-09-2013 08:06 AM
    What's with the Light | Dark settings for apps lately? Tapatalk got an update with this same settings as the Twitter update.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    10-09-2013 08:07 AM
    What's with the Light | Dark settings for apps lately? Tapatalk got an update with this same settings as the Twitter update.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    For those who have Amoled display. Black is easier on the battery.
    10-09-2013 08:22 AM
    I figured something else out too - both you and LaRUE meant to type succession.

Unless you both somehow meant to withdraw from a union?
    Actually meant to type sessions.

I was going to type something naughty with regards to withdraw, union and succession. But I decided not to go there.
    10-09-2013 08:29 AM
142,846 ... 453454455456457 ...