Actually meant to type sessions.

I was going to type something naughty with regards to withdraw, union and succession. But I decided not to go there.
    I thought you wanted to write session, then I looked secession up just for the kick, and it wasn't all that bad. It was pretty much what I did actually.

Funny thing, in German we use the word Sezession too.
    10-09-2013 08:37 AM
    What's with the Light | Dark settings for apps lately? Tapatalk got an update with this same settings as the Twitter update.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Actually prefer the black - differentiates us from the apps on other platforms I think.
    10-09-2013 08:47 AM
    Actually meant to type sessions.

I was going to type something naughty with regards to withdraw, union and succession. But I decided not to go there.
    Aww man I had that all set up for some naughty comments - now it wont ever happen.
    10-09-2013 08:48 AM
    Its that time of day...

Deadmau5 - Superliminal - really f'kin loud.
    10-09-2013 08:51 AM
    Actually prefer the black - differentiates us from the apps on other platforms I think.
    I also like black much more. The screen just seems wastefully empty to me with the white theme, it doesn't using the black one.
    10-09-2013 08:51 AM
    Aww man I had that all set up for some naughty comments - now it wont ever happen.
    LOL! Sure you did. :P
    10-09-2013 09:05 AM
    Well over an hour without a post in here - im thinking that our removal from the latest discussions list isn't helping the cause
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-09-2013 10:15 AM
    Well over an hour without a post in here - im thinking that our removal from the latest discussions list isn't helping the cause
    I'm still in the lab. Now my plasmid is being dephosphorylated. During the incubation period I'll start an overnight culture of the strain carrying the gene that could have the right insert. I'm just waiting for the antibiotic to thaw right now.
    10-09-2013 10:21 AM
    I'm still in the lab. Now my plasmid is being dephosphorylated. During the incubation period I'll start an overnight culture of the strain carrying the gene that could have the right insert. I'm just waiting for the antibiotic to thaw right now.
    Yeah... You lost me at plasmid.

Mean while in my world - im basically trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole.
    10-09-2013 10:27 AM
    We apparently get bad press from the Mods with the newbies. :P
    Yeah... You lost me at plasmid.

Mean while in my world - im basically trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole.
    Easily done when the round hole is big enough. :P
    Easily done when the round hole is big enough. :P
    But not when the round hole is considerably smaller.
    10-09-2013 10:29 AM
    I would try to explain what I'm doing but I'd lose everyone as well. Though I must admit that Chregu is using language that makes electric speak sound normal. :P
    10-09-2013 10:29 AM
    But not when the round hole is considerably smaller.
    Nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer, saw, or plasma cutter. :D
    10-09-2013 10:30 AM
    We apparently get bad press from the Mods with the newbies. :P
    I thought we were always quite friendly to newbies that dare to tread in here. Sometimes were even helpful.
    10-09-2013 10:30 AM
    Nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer, saw, or plasma cutter. :D
    Unfortunately I cant draw in that this piece needs to be hammered in.
    10-09-2013 10:32 AM
    I would try to explain what I'm doing but I'd lose everyone as well. Though I must admit that Chregu is using language that makes electric speak sound normal. :P
    Well yes obviously, your an engineer, you probably confuse yourself. To be fair to Chregu I sort of understand what he is attempting but sarcasm was easier than understanding.
    10-09-2013 10:34 AM
    I thought we were always quite friendly to newbies that dare to tread in here. Sometimes were even helpful.
    Same here but oh well I guess we'll deal with it. I've been busy today. I've got two underground trenching layouts to sort out. Both on the same plot plan. One with a single layer of cables, the other with dual layer. We're having an argument with the regulatory that signs off the plant.
    10-09-2013 10:34 AM
    Well yes obviously, your an engineer, you probably confuse yourself. To be fair to Chregu I sort of understand what he is attempting but sarcasm was easier than understanding.
    Design engineer actually. I don't really classify myself as an engineer. I do have knowledge that sometimes is classified as engineering as I have done a lot of high level stuff but I just see myself as a designer.
    10-09-2013 10:37 AM
    It is always very difficult to explain to people what I am doing. I don't mean the basic biology work, but my project. But after all everything biology related is basically LEGO with some movement.

I'd make bacon out of the pig, and eat it instead of putting it into the hole.
    10-09-2013 10:39 AM
    Design engineer actually. I don't really classify myself as an engineer. I do have knowledge that sometimes is classified as engineering as I have done a lot of high level stuff but I just see myself as a designer.
    Yeah you ain't no engineer :P lol
    10-09-2013 10:40 AM
    THE SIMPSONS!!!
    10-09-2013 10:40 AM
    THE SIMPSONS!!!
    Watched this episode yesterday. The intro was definitely the best thing about it :)
    10-09-2013 10:43 AM
    Yeah you ain't no engineer :P lol
    I'm originally from Canada and I lived in Australia prior to moving to the UK. In both those countries the term engineer is taken quite seriously. Here in the UK it gets bandied about rather readily. So I like to make sure that people don't assume that I am an engineer that has any legal designation as I haven't done any legal tests or have qualifications that are legally bound by law.
    10-09-2013 10:45 AM
    It is always very difficult to explain to people what I am doing. I don't mean the basic biology work, but my project. But after all everything biology related is basically LEGO with some movement.

I'd make bacon out of the pig, and eat it instead of putting it into the hole.
    I thought chemistry was more like LEGO if im honest. Could never get my head around biology but if it involved some form of chemistry I was ok.

Bacon in the hole - that's dinner sorted then.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    10-09-2013 10:47 AM
143,629 ... 454455456457458 ...