Morning folks. Not at work today but have plenty of work to do...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2015 08:09 AM
    Remember, I didn't go to school in the states here until my MSW two years ago. We used the British school system and there is a E in there for the "O" levels and "A" level exams. It is hardly used, but it is in there. The U is in there too...usually hardly used.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    I don't know much about the British school system or even the Australian system for that matter.

I've never been a fan of the letter grade personally. Why not just use the percentage? Then there's that confusing point system (1 to 5) which I knew about in the USA but it appears some countries over here use something similar.

I'm more for blunt to the point systems.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-12-2015 08:14 AM
    For you, absolutely!
    It was in the past :p maybe i got game now ? ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    10-12-2015 09:38 AM
    Heading to school right now, have a damn PI at 8:50 am, i'm gonna sleep walk.
    Sounds like a zombie than a human :p

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2015 09:39 AM
    I don't know much about the British school system or even the Australian system for that matter.

I've never been a fan of the letter grade personally. Why not just use the percentage? Then there's that confusing point system (1 to 5) which I knew about in the USA but it appears some countries over here use something similar.

I'm more for blunt to the point systems.
    In college all we use is percentages so it's a start :)

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2015 09:39 AM
    Another week of school. Another day riding the bus . Come on Thursday you can't come soon enough

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2015 09:41 AM
    Morning gang...
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-12-2015 10:26 AM
    Another week of school. Another day riding the bus . Come on Thursday you can't come soon enough

I'm looking forward to Friday and hopefully to some closure with some things that are happening. :)
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-12-2015 10:32 AM
    It was in the past :p maybe i got game now ? ;)

You responded to my comment with a question mark????
    You sir have got no game!!!
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-12-2015 10:49 AM
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acad...#North_America

Sometimes a simple search will reveal answers.

I've never run across an E myself as it's not part of the Canadian school system where I'm from but it appears to be part of the US system but not in all states.

I prefer percentages myself.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    For about 17 years I only got absolute grade XX/100 and thereafter individual tests were also XX/100 but for some curious reason ended up with a letter grade (usually an A for getting over 90%). I don't really get the letter grade but oh well....
    10-12-2015 10:51 AM
    For about 17 years I only got absolute grade XX/100 and thereafter individual tests were also XX/100 but for some curious reason ended up with a letter grade (usually an A for getting over 90%). I don't really get the letter grade but oh well....
    I was in the same boat where my life up to college was run by percentage...then things got switched over to letter grades. Personally, none of it matters to me much because I cared more about personal growth since I could do my work well enough.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    10-12-2015 10:56 AM
    Every time I use my 930, I'm reminded of the love-hate relationship I have with Windows Phone. Thoroughly enjoy the OS, not a fan of the gap app and other things...
    10-12-2015 12:56 PM
    I ordered the i-Blason case for my MXPE. It's going back. It's too small and doesn't fit my device. Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case is ordered now. http://www.androidcentral.com/top-10...x-pure-edition

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    10-12-2015 02:01 PM
    Current status: Beeing suffocated by my ex. HATE THIS MESSENGER, CANT GO OFFLINE.
    10-12-2015 03:54 PM
    Current status: Beeing suffocated by my ex. HATE THIS MESSENGER, CANT GO OFFLINE.
    Delete the app:-)
    10-12-2015 03:54 PM
    Delete the app:-)
    And here I thought you were going to say delete the ex...
    10-12-2015 04:01 PM
    I'm looking forward to Friday and hopefully to some closure with some things that are happening. :)

I hope everything is working out for you!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-12-2015 05:08 PM
    Morning gang...
    Top of the morning :p Even though it's evening :p

10-12-2015 07:30 PM
    Hope things get cleared up for you 🏻

N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-12-2015 07:32 PM
    Every time I use my 930, I'm reminded of the love-hate relationship I have with Windows Phone. Thoroughly enjoy the OS, not a fan of the gap app and other things...
    I'm not app heavy so the app gaps doesn't really affect me . The only app I want is snapchat ! And a better tapatalk app

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2015 07:36 PM
    I remember when I had a gf

10-12-2015 07:38 PM
    As I was watching the news about unlimited vacations made me thing Mia would so enjoy that :p

10-12-2015 07:44 PM
    I remember when I had a gf

And we remember the time after she became your ex😉
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-12-2015 07:51 PM
    I'm not app heavy so the app gaps doesn't really affect me . The only app I want is snapchat ! And a better tapatalk app

Next thing you will say is that you want fries with that
    10-12-2015 08:52 PM

I'm at a point where for me, not much has changed. I still would do a downgrade to two phones: one WP and one Android. I could part with my Z3 because I have a Sony tablet.

The issue for me is still the same. While I don't use a ton of apps, the apps that i use the most are still slightly better on Android or are present. While I can and have offset that with a tablet, truth be told - I want the convenience of that on the phone itself. There are just some times where it is better that way. As much I'm not a fan of all the changes aesthetically to Windows 10, there are still enough of the elements I like from the platform.

Funny enough, my Moto Maxx is as close to what I want in terms of balance. It has Android so the app access is there. But I use more MSFT stuff than Google stuff on it. Camera ain't good, but the battery is big enough to compensate. I like the look of the 950, but not enough to justify replacing my 930 with it. Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe not.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    10-12-2015 10:26 PM
143,631 ... 45694570457145724573 ...