Not a bad day to get some exercise in!
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20151014_0003.png  
    10-14-2015 11:24 PM
    I'd like to hear more about the marshmallow experience. Is it really soft and sweet? ��

I have it on my Nexus 5 and so far I haven't been blown away. Oh and the battery life is terrible at least on my phone. KitKat ran like a champ on the Nexus 5. Lollipop was so so and Marshmallow is downright horrible.
    Laura Knotek, MSFTisMIA and azcruz like this.
    10-14-2015 11:26 PM
    I have it on my Nexus 5 and so far I haven't been blown away. Oh and the battery life is terrible at least on my phone. KitKat ran like a champ on the Nexus 5. Lollipop was so so and Marshmallow is downright horrible.
    I'm running Marshmallow on my Nexus 7. I'm impressed. I like the doze feature, which has actually made battery life even better (not that I ever had battery issues with that tablet). I also like the better sound notification controls in the dropdown, where notification sounds, media sounds and alarms can all be adjusted at the same time.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    10-14-2015 11:40 PM
    The tempered glass screen protector for my 640 came cracked 
    That's not good! That sounds like the iBlason case that had to go back, since it was too small for my MXPE.
    10-14-2015 11:41 PM
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive via slow boat from China.
    Aliexpress or Deal extreme?
    10-14-2015 11:42 PM
    I'm running Marshmallow on my Nexus 7. I'm impressed. I like the doze feature, which has actually made battery life even better (not that I ever had battery issues with that tablet). I also like the better sound notification controls in the dropdown, where notification sounds, media sounds and alarms can all be adjusted at the same time.
    On my N5, the audio control is messed up as it randomly starts to play notification sounds, like right now as I am typing this! I usually keep my phones on silent permanently.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2015 11:42 PM
    Neither.
    Fleabay!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2015 11:43 PM
    I guess the OTA just showed up on the N7.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-14-2015 11:44 PM
    Going to watch one more episode of Sense8 now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2015 11:44 PM
    On my N5, the audio control is messed up as it randomly starts to play notification sounds, like right now as I am typing this! I usually keep my phones on silent permanently.
    My N7 hasn't ever done that.
    10-14-2015 11:49 PM
    I plan to get it from here
    capture.jpg
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    10-14-2015 11:51 PM
    My N7 hasn't ever done that.
    My N7/doesn't do that either.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2015 11:52 PM
    Read this a few minutes back. While I understand the position of the US carriers their service and food are downright pathetic and their planes are old and the staff/crew is pretty much near retirement age for long haul international flights since they are based on seniority. So in a nutshell I would rather fly the Gulf carriers than the US carriers.

http://www.usnews.com/news/business/...-in-washington
    10-14-2015 11:57 PM
    Apparently it's open season on Victoria's Secret these days.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...toria-s-secret
    10-15-2015 12:00 AM
    Man I didn't have time to post anything here today:o tomorrow I will maybe ha night everyone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-15-2015 01:10 AM
    Apparently it's open season on Victoria's Secret these days.
    Italy's Billionaire Lingerie King Takes Aim at Victoria's Secret - Bloomberg Business
    I was in Victoria's Secret Nordstrom once, and the experience was unforgettable. ��
    10-15-2015 01:17 AM
    Man I didn't have time to post anything here today:o tomorrow I will maybe ha night everyone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    You've fallen off that list for a long time now.
    10-15-2015 01:28 AM
    Morning folks. I think it's wear purple day in support of victims of interpersonal violence...at least in NYC. If it is tomorrow, I've got another purple shirt to wear.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    10-15-2015 07:04 AM
    Hey Sahib, there are no more nude pictures in Playboy magazines anymore...what a sad day.

Speaking of Playboy, Sahib, have you ever looked through one? Good viewing back in the old days, and good reading from the articles too...

10-15-2015 07:07 AM
    Hey guys. Been a long time since I posted here.....

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    10-15-2015 08:28 AM
    Hey Sahib, there are no more nude pictures in Playboy magazines anymore...what a sad day.

Speaking of Playboy, Sahib, have you ever looked through one? Good viewing back in the old days, and good reading from the articles too...

Sahib was too busy 'playing with cigars' in the 'Penthouse' and being the 'Hustler' that he was, he didn't have time to peruse the 'Playboy' rag on his coffee table.

Hope everyone is enjoying the morning/day.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-15-2015 08:32 AM
    Morning folks. I think it's wear purple day in support of victims of interpersonal violence...at least in NYC. If it is tomorrow, I've got another purple shirt to wear.

I'll dig out my purple T-shirt.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-15-2015 08:32 AM
    Hey guys. Been a long time since I posted here.....

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    Yeah, its been a long time and looks like you jumped on the Android bandwagon. Which is cool with us regulars on the thread.
    10-15-2015 08:34 AM

No I haven't ha :p I don't think I ever seen one up, let alone look though one :p
    worldspy99 likes this.
    10-15-2015 09:58 AM
    Yeah, its been a long time and looks like you jumped on the Android bandwagon. Which is cool with us regulars on the thread.
    Seems like everyone is going to android. Looks like android is going to become the windows of smartphones
    10-15-2015 10:01 AM
144,438 ... 45734574457545764577 ...