Did the wife approve you buying this speed demon? 😉

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    10-25-2015 10:58 PM
    Did the wife approve you buying this speed demon? 😉

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    She wants one for herself😀
    10-25-2015 11:08 PM
    She wants one for herself
    I'll take 10 and put them on layaway and while I'm at it I'll take a mclaren p1, louts exige , Audi TT Rs , and a lambo veneno :p with a Nissan skyline r-34
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    10-26-2015 12:22 AM
    That's a nice Ferrari!! Looks like the California one better yet I can't tell what it is
    Meh, that's old, I only like the new 488 GTB (joke ). It's 458 Italia.
    10-26-2015 12:49 AM
    Dang party animal or what !? I haven't been to a party in a while :(
    One of my girl friend's had party for 18th birthday ;) . And yesterday we have gone an hour away from home on a launch for grandfather's sister's 85th birthday :) And I had to drive back since I drank nothing. When I got home and sit in front of TV to watch F1 in Austin. I feel asleep in 5 minutes
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-26-2015 12:56 AM
    The last picture reminded me of ring around the rosy . I dont know for sure but wasn't ring around the rosy a reference to a illness that killed people . O.o? Either way nice pictures :)
    You're sort of right. Though they're not entirely sure, ring around the rosy is thought to be a song about the plague our black death. The song describes the symptoms and the last bit about 'they all fall down' is the people dying with it.

What is interesting is that the plague still exists to even this day and people still get it. Even in the US.
    10-26-2015 01:17 AM
    The last picture reminded me of ring around the rosy . I dont know for sure but wasn't ring around the rosy a reference to a illness that killed people . O.o? Either way nice pictures :)
    Not sure if that is what the sculpture is about. I don't think I got the name of it.
    10-26-2015 01:18 AM
    They fit right in :) in surprised they didn't fly off like every other bird
    Nice place to live, free food, no predators, why leave?
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    10-26-2015 01:18 AM
    I'll take 10 and put them on layaway and while I'm at it I'll take a mclaren p1, louts exige , Audi TT Rs , and a lambo veneno with a Nissan skyline r-34
    How many of these have you actually seen on the road? Since I live in LA area, I have been lucky to see them tooling around on the roads here. I drove the TT last year during the Thanksgiving holiday.
    10-26-2015 01:24 AM
    You're sort of right. Though they're not entirely sure, ring around the rosy is thought to be a song about the plague our black death. The song describes the symptoms and the last bit about 'they all fall down' is the people dying with it.

What is interesting is that the plague still exists to even this day and people still get it. Even in the US.
    The song definitely describes pneumonic plague, which is much more virulent than bubonic plague.

Yersinia pestis is the bacterium that causes all forms of plague.
    N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    10-26-2015 01:36 AM
    The song definitely describes pneumonic plague, which is much more virulent than bubonic plague.

Yersinia pestis is the bacterium that causes all forms of plague.
    I found this interesting article - Ring Around the Rosie: Metafolklore, Rhyme and Reason | Folklife Today

It would appear this idea that it derives from the black death or the plague is from the 1940/50's. There's little evidence it was around before that. Also having different variations of the rhyme being around in the EU prior to it being found in the UK in 1881 makes it even less likely.

The great plague in London was 1665 (a year before the great fire) and the black death was 1347. There appears to be no written record from that period of time indicating this rhyme was from there.

So what does it mean? Probably nothing. Some have suggested a playful courting type ritual dance of young people. No one is really sure.
    10-26-2015 07:10 AM
    Morning gang... We're back home in Florida! Got today off, back to work tomorrow.
    10-26-2015 07:33 AM
    Morning folks. Experiencing some technology overload today...or it is just plain tiredness from that killer week last week?

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    10-26-2015 08:16 AM
    She wants one for herself😀
    She's smarter than you, I see...

All jokes aside, I rain into this car in June when my friend came to visit. We were cutting through a side street after stopping at the Sony store here in NYC and just happened to see it resting at the opening of a parking garage. Naturally we took pictures.

A few minutes later, we ran across some concept car that my friend knows the name of and we took pictures again. Cars are nice.

I'd like to buy a SLS AMG Electric Drive car if I get to the point where I can afford it.

10-26-2015 08:20 AM
    MSFT's NYC store opens today. Gonna run the GF in there one day to check out the Band 2.

10-26-2015 08:48 AM
    Meh, that's old, I only like the new 488 GTB (joke ). It's 458 Italia.
    I can't actually can't tell apart the Ferraris apart :o not that I could but they all look alike o.o
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 08:59 AM
    One of my girl friend's had party for 18th birthday ;) . And yesterday we have gone an hour away from home on a launch for grandfather's sister's 85th birthday :) And I had to drive back since I drank nothing. When I got home and sit in front of TV to watch F1 in Austin. I feel asleep in 5 minutes
    I wonder if in reading between the lines but the winking face might be suggesting that you have a girlfriend :p. Ha
    10-26-2015 09:01 AM

Huh I thought it was dead o.o I had no idea it was still active . That's something new I learned today
    10-26-2015 09:02 AM
    I wonder if in reading between the lines but the winking face might be suggesting that you have a girlfriend . Ha
    Nope, I would have written girlfriend than ;)
    Not saying I didn't try to get one than, just not the one that had party :D
    10-26-2015 09:03 AM
    Nice place to live, free food, no predators, why leave?
    Oh I'm talking about the birds not flying away every time a human gets near. A bird here would fly away and later come back it would be sooo cool to get near a bird like that and take pictures .
    10-26-2015 09:04 AM
    How many of these have you actually seen on the road? Since I live in LA area, I have been lucky to see them tooling around on the roads here. I drove the TT last year during the Thanksgiving holiday.
    I've seen none of them on the road lol the most sportiest cars I've seen are the Rx-8, the Ford Focus Rs, and the super snake :p
    10-26-2015 09:08 AM
    Morning gang... We're back home in Florida! Got today off, back to work tomorrow.
    Good stuff :p enjoy your last day before going back to work :
    Ed Boland likes this.
    10-26-2015 09:09 AM
    MSFT's NYC store opens today. Gonna run the GF in there one day to check out the Band 2.

Id like to go to the msft store too :) it would be fun. I'd check out the band 2 just to see how it feels compared to the band 1. Looking forward to some pictures !!
    10-26-2015 09:12 AM
    Nope, I would have written girlfriend than ;)
    Not saying I didn't try to get one than, just not the one that had party :D
    Ah wow that space you had was intentional :p well there is always next time
    Sport Driver likes this.
    10-26-2015 09:13 AM
    Ah wow that space you had was intentional well there is always next time
    Well I got her snap so we are talking ;)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-26-2015 09:17 AM
144,475 ... 45884589459045914592 ...