At the last Microsoft partner conference I attended, most Microsoft employees and partners use an Apple device I thought I was the stupid one with a Lumia 636.
    Whoa....that's pretty bad...
    10-26-2015 10:22 PM
    Ha in your dreams :p! even if I haven't played in over a year I'd still beat you . Nice set up though :p
    You could only beat me if Nadia helped you out. Nice try.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-26-2015 10:27 PM
    I bet you he had the best battery life of the whole bunch though...

10-26-2015 10:29 PM
    I bet you he had the best battery life of the whole bunch though...

That's probably true. The Nexus 5 needs about 2.5 charges to one for the Lumia 640. I carry both of them side by side with me daily.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-26-2015 10:30 PM
    Gonna take the Z3 out for a spin tomorrow. The Maxx has been doing the heavy lifting since I got it, and I haven't missed the Z3 as much. Still a great device mind you, but the battery life on the max is way better, even with a more battery hogging version of Android.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 10:31 PM
    That's probably true. The Nexus 5 needs about 2.5 charges to one for the Lumia 640. I carry both of them side by side with me daily.
    See, that's just not acceptable for me anymore. I want to do a factory reset on my Z3 because the battery has gotten so bad now it has been a daily charge the last few times I've used it. I know I'm not on my phones as much as I used to be, but that sort of small battery makes you want to walk around with a battery pack all day.

It is very liberating to have good tech and good power management skills. It's been over a year since my phone died early during the day on me. Ain't no time for that.

10-26-2015 10:34 PM
    See, that's just not acceptable for me anymore. I want to do a factory reset on my Z3 because the battery has gotten so bad now it has been a daily charge the last few times I've used it. I know I'm not on my phones as much as I used to be, but that sort of small battery makes you want to walk around with a battery pack all day.

It is very liberating to have good tech and good power management skills. It's been over a year since my phone died early during the day on me. Ain't no time for that.

I have a Nexus 4 orb at work and just got a brand new car charger today for the Nexus. The Lumia could care less about either of those.
    10-26-2015 10:36 PM
    Well, I just lost $115 due to 7 points not bring scored.

Hey Laura, your Browns (and one of my side teams, Detroit) did me no favors this week...

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-26-2015 10:38 PM

Hey Laura, your Browns (and one of my side teams, Detroit) did me no favors this week...

You and your fantasy football
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 10:39 PM
    I have a Nexus 4 orb at work and just got a brand new car charger today for the Nexus. The Lumia could care less about either of those.
    No surprises there.

Thanks to my Maxx, the Tylt Vu I have works just fine. Only Moto would allow you to charge the phone turned off by cable but keep the phone on if placed on a Qi charger. While it makes sense to do that, I like charging my devices turned off.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 10:41 PM
    You and your fantasy football
    That was real money though...and I was talking about the office pool there.

I got a win in fantasy football this week though...which puts me 2-5 and still in the bottom half of the league. If it were up to me, I'd take being 1-6 in fantasy but $115 richer this week...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 10:43 PM
    No surprises there.

Thanks to my Maxx, the Tylt Vu I have works just fine. Only Moto would allow you to charge the phone turned off by cable but keep the phone on if placed on a Qi charger. While it makes sense to do that, I like charging my devices turned off.

It's a nice to have feature for sure but I don't mind the phone charging while it's powered on.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 10:45 PM
    It's a nice to have feature for sure but I don't mind the phone charging while it's powered on.
    Most people don't, and that's probably why they did it like that. Just speaking about my own idiosyncracy, that's all.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 10:55 PM
    Ha! She gave me that same sentence lol. I liked the strawberry and raspberry mix :3 it was awesome !
    Yup, you're "different, and not the same" alright...

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-26-2015 11:06 PM

Actually as one of my Vietnamese friend would say "Same, same but different!"
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-26-2015 11:13 PM

Sorry about that!

FWIW my cousin had Browns season tickets for many years, but he didn't get season tickets this year since he's tired of spending money on bad football.
    10-26-2015 11:53 PM
    No surprises there.

I charge mine while it's on, since it's my only phone. I haven't had a landline in almost 4 years.
    10-26-2015 11:55 PM
    I charge mine while it's on, since it's my only phone. I haven't had a landline in almost 4 years.
    I've lived in my current place for 5 years. I've got a landline in theory but the actual Jack to hook it up was messed up, so I never connected it. So I give my landline number out to bill collectors and greedy exes and other folks I wish not to hear from...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2015 11:57 PM
    Sorry about that!

FWIW my cousin had Browns season tickets for many years, but he didn't get season tickets this year since he's tired of spending money on bad football.
    Good for him. The Browns need a QB. McCown isn't bad, but not the answer long term. Manziel isn't the answer, I don't think. Still too much of a kid and not a grownup yet.

Some teams have bad luck with players. You put a kid like Derek Carr from Oakland or a Blake Brotles from the Jags in Cleveland and they may be a playoff team.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2015 12:00 AM
    Good for him. The Browns need a QB. McCown isn't bad, but not the answer long term. Manziel isn't the answer, I don't think. Still too much of a kid and not a grownup yet.

Some teams have bad luck with players. You put a kid like Derek Carr from Oakland or a Blake Brotles from the Jags in Cleveland and they may be a playoff team.

Browns need a defense too. For all the hype about how great their defense is, they're not stopping the run or the pass.

What Browns need most is a competent front office. They've botched every draft since they returned as an expansion team.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-27-2015 12:02 AM

Sometimes I wonder if you enjoy giving me a hard time ;) like your daily routine :p
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2015 12:18 AM
    Actually as one of my Vietnamese friend would say "Same, same but different!"
    I think Ima go cry in a corner somewhere and stuff my face with tri-tip
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2015 12:19 AM
    I guess for them it is the software that matters, not the device.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2015 12:41 AM
    I guess for them it is the software that matters, not the device.
    Agreed. Until Nexus 6P the best Google device was an iPhone as well...
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-27-2015 01:16 AM
    Preparing for my Windows 10 clinic tomorrow...
    10-27-2015 01:46 AM
143,631 ... 45904591459245934594 ...