We'll never have a Surface device here. Maybe better Dell computers/laptops but never a Surface. I need something more powerful than a Surface and most of the admins don't need anything like a Surface.

I heard rumour that they might roll out new computers next year or starting next year. Considering the quantity they need to replace might take some time...
    The new HPs run around 1100 to 1300 (that is what they charge my budget center). The admins get a heavier and slightly older version of the same laptop. The designers get a heavy duty laptop (kinda like a gaming rig). Everyone then has a monitor or three...I have two monitors and a docking station.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-2015 09:15 AM
    The new HPs run around 1100 to 1300 (that is what they charge my budget center). The admins get a heavier and slightly older version of the same laptop. The designers get a heavy duty laptop (kinda like a gaming rig). Everyone then has a monitor or three...I have two monitors and a docking station.
    We won't get laptops here. Only people who need them get them. I'll get a desktop with some heavy duty processors, graphics card, etc, I already have two 22" monitors but would love another one. The admins will get a more basic desktop.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-2015 09:19 AM
    We won't get laptops here. Only people who need them get them. I'll get a desktop with some heavy duty processors, graphics card, etc, I already have two 22" monitors but would love another one. The admins will get a more basic desktop.
    The sales guys also have iPads and the clinician program people currently use an Asus tablet.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-2015 09:21 AM
    You want the same old story repeated? But wait 1) since the Royals are up against the Mets and 2) he might just have found a box of juice or two to gulp down that Sahib might have stolen a base....
    I won't comment further until the World Series and Sahib's Liz-ventures are over...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-29-2015 10:45 AM
    That's rough. I was in all day training for the last two days so my calendar looks really bad for today and tomorrow. I'm offsite again next week one day for some more training and back in Minnesota the following week. For some weird reason work has gotten a lot crazier in the last month or so.
    We're short on the team and with the new girls spending half the time in the clinic and half in the community, you-know-who has to do the heavy lifting...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-2015 10:47 AM
    I was all set to buy a band 2 when I saw...no music controls. STILL?

Oh well, cannot recommend it to the GF. Certainly not at the $250 asking price.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-2015 10:48 AM
    Looks good. I don't see Coke bottles anymore, so that was a nice sight.
    i know right the last time, I saw a coke bottle was last year in Utah.
    10-29-2015 02:31 PM
    So Sahib, tell us more about this Liz person...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    ah just a friend from high school :) nothing going on there. we are going to get pizza today :)
    10-29-2015 02:33 PM
    Morning folks.

So there's some bull**** meeting I'm trying to avoid attending this morning. My supervisor had me go to cover her and that was done by one of the co-organizers of the meeting.

Besides, I need to use the time to take a midterm that today's the last day to do it...

good luck on both things ! I already took 2 midterms
    10-29-2015 02:35 PM
    ah just a friend from high school :) nothing going on there. we are going to get pizza today :)
    Look at you! Is she cute or are you going to tell us how in love with her watch you are this time?

sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2015 02:39 PM
    good luck on both things ! I already took 2 midterms
    I got a few more papers due so I have no time to celebrate...

sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2015 02:40 PM
    You want the same old story repeated? But wait 1) since the Royals are up against the Mets and 2) he might just have found a box of juice or two to gulp down that Sahib might have stolen a base....
    lol you all read it into to much :P
    worldspy99 likes this.
    10-29-2015 02:40 PM
    Look at you! Is she cute or are you going to tell us how in love with her watch you are this time?

shes cute but nothing crazy . I knew her since high school so I know her :P and for the record she doesn't have a watch ;)
    worldspy99 likes this.
    10-29-2015 02:44 PM
    Ermahgerd! Target is going to sell Nuke Cola Quantum!

https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/659822176661540864
    10-29-2015 03:22 PM
    shes cute but nothing crazy . I knew her since high school so I know her :P and for the record she doesn't have a watch ;)
    Not to put ideas in your head...

...sometimes those long time ones are the best ones for, stuff to have with...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-29-2015 03:28 PM
    Happy Halloween!
    uploadfromtaptalk1446152591731.jpg
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-29-2015 04:03 PM
    I'll leave you with this. Have a nice weekend.

halloweener.png
    sinime, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-29-2015 05:09 PM
    I was all set to buy a band 2 when I saw...no music controls. STILL?

Oh well, cannot recommend it to the GF. Certainly not at the $250 asking price.

I heard these might be coming in an update later this year. Either way I think I'm gonna wait til the Band 3.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2015 05:15 PM
    We had some giant touch screens here this week. They didn't mention if they were MS Surface or not. The purpose behind them is about being able to collaborate on something between different offices in a meeting. I doubt we'd ever use these things but who knows.

This is the issue working for a company that has conservative IT departments. You get old software, old computers, old thinking...
    Is it this one? Then it's the Surface Hub.
    sahib lopez, MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-29-2015 07:43 PM
    Not to put ideas in your head...

...sometimes those long time ones are the best ones for, stuff to have with...

I'll see where this is going but for right now friends is what I see :) I would of gone with her today to the store but I couldn't becuse I have to pick my sister up from work.
    10-29-2015 08:01 PM
    I'll leave you with this. Have a nice weekend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloweener.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	115460
    Lol that expression !
    10-29-2015 08:02 PM
    Today I went to eat a pizza today with Liz :) the place is called Celestinos imageuploadedbytapatalk1446170571.501970.jpg
    worldspy99, azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-29-2015 09:03 PM
    I heard these might be coming in an update later this year. Either way I think I'm gonna wait til the Band 3.
    Maybe I'll be more interested then. That's a big one for me.

10-29-2015 09:07 PM
    Today I went to eat a pizza today with Liz :) the place is called Celestinos Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446170571.501970.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	325.8 KB 
ID:	115474
    Looks good. Can you dual post your food based Liz-ventures and give the Eats threads some love too?

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 10-29-2015 at 09:40 PM.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-29-2015 09:09 PM
    I'll see where this is going but for right now friends is what I see :) I would of gone with her today to the store but I couldn't becuse I have to pick my sister up from work.
    OK. I'm sure we'll see if you're really paying attention soon enough...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-29-2015 09:14 PM
144,441 ... 45944595459645974598 ...