well mia that is a good way to make money .. seems like a low stress job :P
    SMH...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    10-31-2015 06:10 PM
    What happened?

Tire blew up and I hit the barriers like a ping pong. Car safety saved me. But it was declared total wreck by Subaru.
    10-31-2015 06:16 PM
    Tire blew up and I hit the barriers like a ping pong. Car safety saved me. But it was declared total wreck by Subaru.
    That's a bummer. But I am mighty glad you are safe.
    10-31-2015 06:20 PM
    That's scary really scary . One time I was in a car when the whole wheel came out. Glad you are alright
    10-31-2015 06:34 PM
    SMH...

What o.o ? If the guy is making money and making his earn isn't that what's counts ?
    10-31-2015 06:35 PM
    That's a bummer. But I am mighty glad you are safe.

Thank you. I am too 😊
    10-31-2015 06:36 PM
    That's scary really scary . One time I was in a car when the whole wheel came out. Glad you are alright

Thanks sahib
    10-31-2015 06:36 PM
    Wow. Good to hear you're doing OK. Those things are scary indeed.

10-31-2015 10:28 PM
    The pumpkins came out looking quite nice when lit up.
    uploadfromtaptalk1446346068073.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446346077579.jpg
    10-31-2015 10:48 PM
    What o.o ? If the guy is making money and making his earn isn't that what's counts ?
    I'm not knocking his hustle. That's not my point.

My point is that it is a potentially ****ty way to earn a living, pun intended. Because of the bathroom setup. The stalls are like 3 mini rooms (no urinal), with a long sink. The guy is running traffic letting people know what stall is empty and has to physically hand people soap and the paper towels to dry.

So they have to have bathroom staff there with that set up. The idea is they're selling atmosphere in that to have an upscale experience for you as the customer, the bathroom staff is there because the goal is catering to you. I had every intention of taking off my hat i n the restaurant, but when I saw how exclusive it was, I left my hat on to stand out even more.

I say it is a ****ty way to make the $ because it isn't about the smells from the stalls themselves. Remember, people don't have to tip the guy and be can very nasty too. I also noticed that the waitresses so happened to be of a lighter shade, and the people in the bathroom running service were much darker than me. Perhaps it is all coincidence, but that definitely caught my eye...especially since I was maybe the only black guy in the whole restaurant for much of the time I was there.

Again, I'm not knocking the bathroom staff's hustle...money coming in is money coming in. That's a hard way to make a dollar though and while you can debate how exploitative it can be, NYC can be ****ty in terms of how it takes advantage of folks for employment and housing too. You should Google NYC sublet stories or flip through Craigslist to see the ****shows some people to to pass off as rentals to prey on folks.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-31-2015 11:11 PM
    Wow. Good to hear you're doing OK. Those things are scary indeed.

Thanks, appreciate it.
    11-01-2015 12:40 AM
    Yikes! That's awful.

I'm glad that you are ok.
    azcruz likes this.
    11-01-2015 03:39 AM
    11-01-2015 03:40 AM
    Nice review. Of all the 2015 phones, this and surprisingly the M9 are the most tempting for me. I like the G4 too but LG's UI is still tough to stomach. The G Flex 2 was pretty cool.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-01-2015 07:56 AM
    That is very nasty indeed. Glad to hear you're alright.
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-01-2015 08:12 AM
    I'm not knocking his hustle. That's not my point.

My point is that it is a potentially ****ty way to earn a living, pun intended. Because of the bathroom setup. The stalls are like 3 mini rooms (no urinal), with a long sink. The guy is running traffic letting people know what stall is empty and has to physically hand people soap and the paper towels to dry.

So they have to have bathroom staff there with that set up. The idea is they're selling atmosphere in that to have an upscale experience for you as the customer, the bathroom staff is there because the goal is catering to you. I had every intention of taking off my hat i n the restaurant, but when I saw how exclusive it was, I left my hat on to stand out even more.

I say it is a ****ty way to make the $ because it isn't about the smells from the stalls themselves. Remember, people don't have to tip the guy and be can very nasty too. I also noticed that the waitresses so happened to be of a lighter shade, and the people in the bathroom running service were much darker than me. Perhaps it is all coincidence, but that definitely caught my eye...especially since I was maybe the only black guy in the whole restaurant for much of the time I was there.

Again, I'm not knocking the bathroom staff's hustle...money coming in is money coming in. That's a hard way to make a dollar though and while you can debate how exploitative it can be, NYC can be ****ty in terms of how it takes advantage of folks for employment and housing too. You should Google NYC sublet stories or flip through Craigslist to see the ****shows some people to to pass off as rentals to prey on folks.

I agree wholely with what your saying.

Maybe because of my upbringing or whatever but I always find certain circumstances awkward. This is one of them. The other is when I go to a restaurant and the staff is too attentive. Then there's the hotel door, baggage and room service. Airport luggage as well...

My wife being Australian is not a fan of tipping as staff is paid reasonably well there and there isn't a huge culture of it here either. They're doing their best to try and bring it in Australia and here though.

I won't comment on housing in New York as I know it's really bad. It's really shocking here now. I read article the other day of a room to let in London for 500 a month and it was a literally bed under the stairs. This is how bad things are here now.

The prices have just got obscene now in the last three years. They're tralking bubble but I get the feeling that nothing will happen unless there's a global downturn. London is too easy for overseas investors.
    11-01-2015 08:27 AM
    I agree wholely with what your saying.

Maybe because of my upbringing or whatever but I always find certain circumstances awkward. This is one of them. The other is when I go to a restaurant and the staff is too attentive. Then there's the hotel door, baggage and room service. Airport luggage as well...

My wife being Australian is not a fan of tipping as staff is paid reasonably well there and there isn't a huge culture of it here either. They're doing their best to try and bring it in Australia and here though.

I won't comment on housing in New York as I know it's really bad. It's really shocking here now. I read article the other day of a room to let in London for 500 a month and it was a literally bed under the stairs. This is how bad things are here now.

The prices have just got obscene now in the last three years. They're tralking bubble but I get the feeling that nothing will happen unless there's a global downturn. London is too easy for overseas investors.
    Housing here is such a sham. I've seen just as bad as you've described being offered here for a high price. For instance, a recent uproar was over micro apartments that have shared bathroom and kitchen spaces in Harlem being bought up by monied folks who fix them up with all new appliances, given them an ultra modern look...then charging $1200 a month. $1200? Seriously? And yes, people will pay becuase you're in Harlem and the commute is half or less from mid-town and under an hour from downtown Brooklyn and the lower Manhattan nightlife spots...and they price the brown folks who look like me out of the neighborhood.

That's the game as it's always been...if you have means, and the right skin tone, the world is your oyster.

Some days I wish I was in finance making money hand over fist. But I just don't have the stomach for that.

11-01-2015 09:06 AM
    Housing here is such a sham. I've seen just as bad as you've described being offered here for a high price. For instance, a recent uproar was over micro apartments that have shared bathroom and kitchen spaces in Harlem being bought up by monied folks who fix them up with all new appliances, given them an ultra modern look...then charging $1200 a month. $1200? Seriously? And yes, people will pay becuase you're in Harlem and the commute is half or less from mid-town and under an hour from downtown Brooklyn and the lower Manhattan nightlife spots...and they price the brown folks who look like me out of the neighborhood.

That's the game as it's always been...if you have means, and the right skin tone, the world is your oyster.

Some days I wish I was in finance making money hand over fist. But I just don't have the stomach for that.

Micro apartments with shared bathroom and kitchen spaces reminds me of the 19th Century tenements on the Lower East Side. I wouldn't think such an arrangement would be legal nowadays. That's horrible, especially for such expensive prices.
    11-01-2015 11:33 AM
    I've never seen a micro apartment before but from what I've seen. I wouldn't want to rent a place like that
    11-01-2015 12:22 PM

Wow with that kind of money you can rent a 3 room 2 bath house with a big backyard and a pool o.o.
    11-01-2015 12:27 PM
    Wow with that kind of money you can rent a 3 room 2 bath house with a big backyard and a pool o.o.
    Space and money are at a premium here in NYC. No surprises here.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-01-2015 08:00 PM
    Micro apartments with shared bathroom and kitchen spaces reminds me of the 19th Century tenements on the Lower East Side. I wouldn't think such an arrangement would be legal nowadays. That's horrible, especially for such expensive prices.
    It is a real rip off, but they target younger people who can pay it because that's cheaper than getting a cot in the Village.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-01-2015 08:00 PM
    I'm in this weird place when it comes to Project Fi.

I'd like to try it, but it is only limited to Nexus devices. I have no interest in getting another device at this point. I did score one of the invites when Google had opened it up a bit more. It would make a nice option for me if I wanted to downsize on my bill though.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-01-2015 09:39 PM
    I'm in this weird place when it comes to Project Fi.

I'd like to try it, but it is only limited to Nexus devices. I have no interest in getting another device at this point. I did score one of the invites when Google had opened it up a bit more. It would make a nice option for me if I wanted to downsize on my bill though.

A Nexus 6 can be arranged for a reasonably cheap price.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-01-2015 09:57 PM
    A Nexus 6 can be arranged for a reasonably cheap price.
    Some eyeglasses need to be arranged first to better see the part that says "I'm not buying any more devices"....

Won't go to a bigger phone with a smaller battery than what's in my current stable...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-01-2015 10:21 PM
145,246 ... 45964597459845994600 ...