Agree totally!
    Is it at a fancy restaurant or Chinese?
    07-31-2013 05:20 AM
    I just had a huge free brunch.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-31-2013 05:22 AM
    Is it at a fancy restaurant or Chinese?
    No it's a vendor coming in to do a 'lunch and learn' no idea what they're bringing. As long as it's edible I'm happy.
    07-31-2013 05:35 AM
    A great way to end a tough day at work...my Purity headphones arrived! Thanks to WPCentral for letting me get this on sale last week!

Attachment 38684
    Awesome. How are you liking them? Also, did you have the ear bud ones before? And if so, how is the noise isolation when you're out?
    07-31-2013 05:40 AM
    mmm mmm..more food discussion. I like

I like lasagne. One of my favourite dishes.
    07-31-2013 05:43 AM
    Molson made in Canada is better than Molson made in US.
    Truer words have never been spoken 😁
    07-31-2013 05:45 AM

We had tons of this stuff: Zopf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    gedzum likes this.
    07-31-2013 05:45 AM

Lasagne is ok. I'm a big fan of food in general but I've taken a liking to Thai and Indian food as well as good Chinese. Also spicey.
    07-31-2013 05:46 AM
    Also a fan of some spice. Not too much though Chili con carne is another one of my faves.
    07-31-2013 05:47 AM
    We had tons of this stuff: Zopf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That looks like pulla Pulla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia from Finland.
    07-31-2013 05:48 AM
    Also a fan of some spice. Not too much though Chili con carne is another one of my faves.
    Never got into Mexican food much. I don't mind some things but not a huge fan. Some of the dishes we cook at home are very hot. We have this one Chili Chicken dish from the Sichuan region. Very hot but yummy.
    07-31-2013 05:50 AM
    That looks like pulla Pulla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia from Finland.
    Well, Zopf isn't sweet usually.
    07-31-2013 05:52 AM
    Well, Zopf isn't sweet usually.
    Ah! What I have found interesting living in the EU is how some food has been transferred around, though lots of it didn't make it to the UK...
    07-31-2013 05:56 AM
    Ah! What I have found interesting living in the EU is how some food has been transferred around, though lots of it didn't make it to the UK...
    The French claim they have invented Fondue, the Swiss claim they have invented Fondue, even the Austrians claim they have invented it. I don't care, I just enjoy food ;-)

That's because the English sit on a island and are busy fighting the Scottish and Irish while planning French invasions! That's what I've learned from Braveheart.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    07-31-2013 05:59 AM
    The French claim they have invented Fondue, the Swiss claim they have invented Fondue, even the Austrians claim they have invented it. I don't care, I just enjoy food ;-)
    You made me go check out wikipedia. Apparently it is a Swiss dish (1699), the name however is French and somehow Italian is in there too. I don't know how Australians can lay claim to it but then Australians are like that. They laid claim to Pavlova but it's NZ.

That's because the English sit on a island and are busy fighting the Scottish and Irish while planning French invasions! That's what I've learned from Braveheart.
    That's probably good a reason as any as to why the food was so bad here for so long. It's a lot better now though.
    07-31-2013 06:06 AM
    You made me go check out wikipedia. Apparently it is a Swiss dish (1699), the name however is French and somehow Italian is in there too. I don't know how Australians can lay claim to it but then Australians are like that. They laid claim to Pavlova but it's NZ.
    I looked it up too, actually the Austrians were claiming Raclette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it led only to some very minor news paper articles in Austria and Switzerland ;-)

Fondue is a dish I like, Raclette is not really my thing.

That's probably good a reason as any as to why the food was so bad here for so long. It's a lot better now though.
    Globalization will get us all in the end :D
    07-31-2013 06:14 AM
    That's one of the benefits of having such a culturally diverse nation - I know I can go out and get any food I desire. Even had Mongolian.
    07-31-2013 06:20 AM
    That's one of the benefits of having such a culturally diverse nation - I know I can go out and get any food I desire. Even had Mongolian.
    Know of any good (re: quality) Chinese restaurants in London? I haven't found one yet.
    07-31-2013 06:23 AM
    Wish I had my food pictures here...
    07-31-2013 06:23 AM
    My mobile connection is horrible in this area. I can't access anything at the moment. :(
    07-31-2013 06:25 AM
    Now my damn model reviewing software won't work. Talk about a **** day!
    07-31-2013 06:27 AM
    At least I get a free lunch though. Looks like sandwiches... better than nothing I guess.
    07-31-2013 06:27 AM
    Awesome. How are you liking them? Also, did you have the ear bud ones before? And if so, how is the noise isolation when you're out?
    I love the cans so far! I also own the in ear version of the purity headphones (cyan as well). Funny enough, they went bad and I'm to ship them back to Nokia for repairs. Once I saw the deal in WPCentral I had to snap the cans up too. The in ears were pretty good for me: I'm not an audiophile, but I liked how balanced the sound is. I think the in ears were a bit louder than the cans overall, the noise cancellation was good enough for my NYC commute. What I really liked too were some Sony tips I had from my ex that I put on the purity in ears that allowed me to drop the volume but still get the in ears loud and with a great seal. All in all, I like the purity headset. If I had the cash I would have gotten the HD wireless ones, but they're still too expensive for me. I do plan to ship back the in ear to Nokia for replacements though.
    gedzum likes this.
    07-31-2013 06:28 AM
    Now my damn model reviewing software won't work. Talk about a **** day!
    What model are you reviewing, Gisele Bndchen?

Bndchen is a German name, I can only imagine how English speaking people would pronounce this :D
    07-31-2013 06:34 AM
    What model are you reviewing, Gisele Bndchen?

Bndchen is a German name, I can only imagine how English speaking people would pronounce this :D
    LOL! Not that kind of model. 3D model of a industrial plant.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2013 06:36 AM
145,797 ... 4445464748 ...