• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    So why are you telling us about girls that aren't single? That's almost as bad you talking about the Watches on these model pics that AZ likes to post...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    It's not my fault lol. I honestly don't know why that is. There was a cute girl in my programming class that I was going to talk with BUT she dropped the class . :o
    11-03-2015 12:04 AM
    Was she wearing a watch?
    None ha no watches lol
    11-03-2015 12:04 AM
    My father told me that when he was 21 he tried to get a job delivering snacks. He didn't get hired, since he didn't look old enough to get into bars, which were the majority of the businesses that ordered the snacks.
    I've unfortunately (fortunately???) never had this problem. I've always locked older than what I was/am.

I only got carded once when I was 18 and the next time was around 25 because they were doing it to everyone. The last time was in my 30s simply because they were being funny...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-2015 12:05 AM
    I should but it just doesn't work like that for me o.O
    I am waiting with bated breath to find out which line works for you Sahib!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2015 12:08 AM
    None ha no watches lol
    Speaking of watches, I got this in a package deal today....
    uploadfromtaptalk1446531718360.jpeg
    11-03-2015 12:22 AM
    I wonder how long it's going to take MS to back peddle on it's new OneDrive plans. Going by the general outrage I'd say a few people are going to drop OneDrive and possibly all their services.

Note to all companies. Never use the term 'unlimited' if you don't really mean it because there will always be those who will believe it.

I think Google Drive and Dropbox and others are about to get some new customers. Their other recent changes haven't been fantastic either.

Well, good luck to them. I don't use OneDrive as much as I used to.
    11-03-2015 06:35 AM
    I wonder how long it's going to take MS to back peddle on it's new OneDrive plans. Going by the general outrage I'd say a few people are going to drop OneDrive and possibly all their services.

Note to all companies. Never use the term 'unlimited' if you don't really mean it because there will always be those who will believe it.

I think Google Drive and Dropbox and others are about to get some new customers. Their other recent changes haven't been fantastic either.

Yeah I'm thinking it's a stupid move too. Shared the article on Facebook, let's see how many people give me abuse for using Microsoft services over Google/Alphabet Inc. services.
    11-03-2015 06:40 AM
    Speaking of watches, I got this in a package deal today....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1446531718360.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	589.4 KB 
ID:	115700
    Welcome to 99's Fruit Stand...supplying loyal iSheeps with sweet treats since 2013...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    11-03-2015 06:40 AM

I don't mind them dropping the unlimited but it would have been nice if they kept the free storage to 10GB. Oh well, I think MSFT is just trying to sweep the deck here and reduce costs. Can't blame them in that regard.

Not sure if I'm a fan of how they went about it, but I've seen them do it worse ways...

11-03-2015 06:43 AM
    Morning folks.

I need a car. Sometimes being on the bus with these teen boys who like to play their gangster rap via phone speakers is as annoying as ****.

N_LaRUE, azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2015 06:45 AM
    Yeah I'm thinking it's a stupid move too. Shared the article on Facebook, let's see how many people give me abuse for using Microsoft services over Google/Alphabet Inc. services.
    I stopped using OneDrive on my Z3 because I find it too painful to work with photos. Google Photos handles things a lot better. So does my Sony backup. Both have unlimited storage for photos.

I'll be curious about what your Facebook friends say. Going by Android Central reactions they're calling it 'typical' MS.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2015 07:05 AM
    I don't mind them dropping the unlimited but it would have been nice if they kept the free storage to 10GB. Oh well, I think MSFT is just trying to sweep the deck here and reduce costs. Can't blame them in that regard.

Not sure if I'm a fan of how they went about it, but I've seen them do it worse ways...

They've made a lot of changes lately to OneDrive making it less and less appealing to use. This will just take it that little bit further.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-2015 07:13 AM
    My 40GB will shrink to 15 unless they take away the 10GB loyalty too...
    11-03-2015 07:19 AM
    My 40GB will shrink to 15 unless they take away the 10GB loyalty too...
    Which I believe they are. So you'll be reduced to 5GB.
    11-03-2015 07:36 AM
    Which I believe they are. So you'll be reduced to 5GB.

Thank you Microsoft :P
    11-03-2015 07:47 AM
    I'll be curious about what your Facebook friends say. Going by Android Central reactions they're calling it 'typical' MS.
    I thought the Android Central comments were bad. They're nothing on the Windows Central comments.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-2015 08:09 AM
    I thought the Android Central comments were bad. They're nothing on the Windows Central comments.
    Are you surprised? The sky is always falling over here and on Android Central, the reaction is..."meh"...

11-03-2015 09:14 AM
    Thank you Microsoft :P
    Good thing I don't keep that much in mine, so they didn't completely screw me over. I do question what MSFT will do with OneDrive going forward. I figure this has a feel of Windows 8...Nadella has this habit of "if it ain't working or worth it, axe it". Which I actually like.

11-03-2015 09:20 AM
    I look the same :p h lol people still say I look 18 :p
    So you sound underaged, look underaged and act underaged because you haven't learned how to be a babyfaced assassin yet.

At this rate, maybe you should run for President as you might be more successful in doing that...

11-03-2015 09:22 AM
    I only have 2.6GB of non critical stuff in mine...
    11-03-2015 09:23 AM
    So you sound underaged, look underaged and act underaged because you haven't learned how to be a babyfaced assassin yet.

At this rate, maybe you should run for President as you might be more successful in doing that...

First The Donald and then The Sahib, that would surely "Trump" the circus we have going on today...
    Last edited by worldspy99; 11-03-2015 at 10:27 AM.
    11-03-2015 09:27 AM
    First The Donals and then The Sahib, that would surely "Trump" the circus we have going on today...
    If Sahib runs on the GOP line with a few actually coherent thoughts, he could get elected...

11-03-2015 09:41 AM
    If Sahib runs on the GOP line with a few actually coherent thoughts, he could get elected...

I didn't thinking was allowed for the GOP candidate...
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-03-2015 10:10 AM
    I am waiting with bated breath to find out which line works for you Sahib!
    On second thoughts, I am going to go and get a scuba diving oxygen tank....I am not that superhuman :-)
    11-03-2015 10:34 AM
    Sahib, you always make it so easy...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-2015 10:58 AM
143,614 ... 45994600460146024603 ...