Ed where is a good online place to buy things for intrepids? I could just search it up but it seems a lot more safer to ask a car enthusiast
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-10-2015 08:26 PM
    So tmobile's announcement for free video streaming is pretty cool. I can't take advantage of it either way but for people that want it they have it . Your move Verizon , att, and sprint
    11-10-2015 08:30 PM
    Ed where is a good online place to buy things for intrepids? I could just search it up but it seems a lot more safer to ask a car enthusiast
    What kind of "things"?

Best place to buy parts online is RockAuto
    11-10-2015 08:31 PM
    Or, the B/S/T section of the dodgeintrepid.net forums
    11-10-2015 08:33 PM
    As a matter of fact, I still have some Intrepid parts in my garage for sale
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-10-2015 08:34 PM
    How 'bout a Chrysler 300M "indiglo" gauge cluster (direct swap - perfect fit) in a '98 - '04 Intrepid ES, SXT, or RT (works only with these models that have the "Auto-stick" transmission though, as the gear indicator is in the display)

wp_20151110_21_40_12_pro-1-.jpg

Sorry, does not work with 2.7 liter "SE" Intrepids
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-10-2015 08:56 PM
    So tmobile's announcement for free video streaming is pretty cool. I can't take advantage of it either way but for people that want it they have it . Your move Verizon , att, and sprint
    I don't think it's cool at all. It violates net neutrality, since a carrier is giving preferential treatment to certain websites' services.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-10-2015 09:03 PM
    I don't think it's cool at all. It violates net neutrality, since a carrier is giving preferential treatment to certain websites' services.
    This!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-10-2015 10:19 PM
    Morning everyone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-10-2015 10:49 PM
    ._. Any streaming service can sign up for it if it's legal and some other requirements . To me that doesn't seem to violate anything. And even so you can turn it off. So I don't really understand why it's a bad thing.
    11-10-2015 11:21 PM
    What kind of "things"?

Things in general like the sun visor(I think that's what it's called ) stock headlights , ect :p
    11-10-2015 11:24 PM
    What kind of "things"?

Thanks Ed this helps plenty !
    11-10-2015 11:31 PM
    ._. Any streaming service can sign up for it if it's legal and some other requirements . To me that doesn't seem to violate anything. And even so you can turn it off. So I don't really understand why it's a bad thing.
    Companies should not need to ask carriers for permission to get their services favorite treatment. Net neutrality means that the carriers have no influence on what services get prioritized.
    11-10-2015 11:39 PM
    Morning everyone.
    Good morning Fire 29.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    11-10-2015 11:39 PM
    You might want to read the Wikipedia article on net neutrality and then perhaps restate your opinion.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-11-2015 12:12 AM
    Guys, anyone know where can I find online deals for buying an unlocked Lumia 640 in the US?
    11-11-2015 12:26 AM
    Companies should not need to ask carriers for permission to get their services favorite treatment. Net neutrality means that the carriers have no influence on what services get prioritized.
    So what I'm understanding is that tmobile is doing wrong in the eyes of net neutrality advocates but as a regular consumer this is pretty good . I have extra data to use it on other things . Tmobile isn't as far as I know giving Netflix any special treatment over Hulu . They are included in not using any data if you decided to stream over cellular connection. Tmobile is slowing the other content provider down because Netflix "paid " tmobile to do so . I honestly don't see a problem with it but a Benefit to the consumer and create more competition between carriers.
    11-11-2015 12:26 AM
    I'm just trying to understand how it's a bad thing . I have friend how likes to stream video here and there every time we go to school on the bus. A few days before her billing cycle ends she runs out of data. She's on Verizon btw. A few days ago she was telling me that it would be nice if she could stream without it using much data or no data at all.

What I'm trying to get at is I'm sure there are other users who watch videos or tvs shows but don't have enough data to do so. Now it's possible at least with tmobile
    11-11-2015 12:50 AM
    Guys, anyone know where can I find online deals for buying an unlocked Lumia 640 in the US?
    PM me and I can point you in the right direction.
    Laura Knotek and Fire 29 like this.
    11-11-2015 01:13 AM
    Tmobile is slowing the other content provider down because Netflix "paid " tmobile to do so . I honestly don't see a problem with it but a Benefit to the consumer and create more competition between carriers.
    I highlighted your own words in hope of clarifying the issues. You're only seeing 'benefit', weasel words used by companies to push things. What you don't seem realise is that they're taking away choice. They're purposely reducing bandwidth of other providers simply because they're not getting paid by them and instead pushing Netflix.

The consumer here isn't the winner. It's Netflix and T-Mobile because people would find using the other providers painful because they're being slowed on purpose. So yes they are giving special treatment to Netflix. So unless you typed something incorrectly your own words state differently.

This is why net neutrality is important. I know the US carriers love nothing more than bullying everyone and taking choice away from consumers so that's why stuff like this has to be stopped. There is no benefit here. It's about domination and lack of choice.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-11-2015 02:23 AM
    Morning folks. It's Wednesday. Nothing new to report.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2015 06:42 AM
    Today is one of those days where you wake up getting like a zombie. Roll on tomorrow!
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-11-2015 06:44 AM
    I just got yelled at by former work wife last night.

Former work wife: "I'm mad at you! You don't call to talk anymore."

MIA: "When you're busy putting one foot in front of the other, you don't have time for anything else..."

That's the state of 'Murica these days for the working poor.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2015 06:51 AM
    Today is one of those days where you wake up getting like a zombie. Roll on tomorrow!
    Welcome to how I feel Tuesday - Satrudays...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2015 06:51 AM
    I had something to report but I forgot it waiting for the train.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2015 07:04 AM
144,469 ... 46114612461346144615 ...