so I found out something. the windows camera that is on the Dev preview only records in mono regardless of how many mics you have. so I tried my sisters 1520 same thing records in mono. I hope msft is working on a fix Attachment 116257
    Good find! I have noticed that the only thing that Microsoft Camera doesn't have, that Lumia Camera 5 does, is the "surround sound" recording options in video settings.

Agreed, hopefully they're working on this, as well as bringing all other aspects and features of Lumia Camera 5 over to Microsoft Camera.

I've always wondered, since they now own Lumia Camera, why don't they just rename "Lumia Camera" to "Microsoft Camera" and be done with it! lol would save them having to re-write a whole new app...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-16-2015 07:38 AM
    Agreed. I also love Joe Walsh on the guitar...crazy, crazy good.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Yup! Joe Walsh is another one of the greats..

Here's me doing one of my "Joe Walsh" covers ;)

edit: this was from a few years ago. Looking back, it seems I got 2 "thumbs downs" :(

oh well... the 5 thumbs ups make up for them! :D

11-16-2015 07:51 AM
    Agree 100%.
    Ibid.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-16-2015 08:41 AM
    Morning folks. New week, same stress. Hopefully I can do laundry this morning...they replaced the machines last week, so we'll see if the place is crowded...and whether they jacked the prices up or not...

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-16-2015 08:43 AM
    Maybe the easiest way to ignore things is not to see them in the first place...
    As far as television is concerned you are absolutely correct!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 08:48 AM
    Knowing the distributor, I doubt it.
    That's a bummer. I'm sure there will be good deals here in the USA.
    11-16-2015 08:49 AM
    Good find! I have noticed that the only thing that Microsoft Camera doesn't have, that Lumia Camera 5 does, is the "surround sound" recording options in video settings.

Agreed, hopefully they're working on this, as well as bringing all other aspects and features of Lumia Camera 5 over to Microsoft Camera.

I've always wondered, since they now own Lumia Camera, why don't they just rename "Lumia Camera" to "Microsoft Camera" and be done with it! lol would save them having to re-write a whole new app...
    They need it for the BLU, Acer and 80million other Chinese brands whose phones don't have the Lumia moniker.
    azcruz and sahib lopez like this.
    11-16-2015 08:51 AM
    Ibid.

Nice. Haven't heard that in a long time!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-16-2015 08:51 AM
    Morning folks. New week, same stress. Hopefully I can do laundry this morning...they replaced the machines last week, so we'll see if the place is crowded...and whether they jacked the prices up or not...

Good morning.
    I do hope they have better machines and no price increase for you!
    I couldn't sleep at all last night. Been tossing and turning for at least 5 hours.
    Oh well at least there's coffee...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 08:53 AM
    Just having fun.

11-16-2015 08:58 AM
    ^^^ That's not a photoshop job. That's my phone actually using that.
    11-16-2015 09:01 AM
    Did you get the Z5 so that you have a spare Z3 to run the WP launcher on it?
    11-16-2015 09:06 AM
    Did you get the Z5 so that you have a spare Z3 to run the WP launcher on it?
    No. I haven't got the Z5 yet. It might be in the new year or not at all. Haven't decided yet.

Just trying out the launcher to see if I like it or not. Just for some fun. I choose what is supposed to be the best one. Not too bad but I'm wondering if it will kill the battery faster now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 09:09 AM
    No. I haven't got the Z5 yet. It might be in the new year or not at all. Haven't decided yet.

Just trying out the launcher to see if I like it or not. Just for some fun. I choose what is supposed to be the best one. Not too bad but I'm wondering if it will kill the battery faster now.
    I have a coworker who has a Samsung Galaxy S5 and runs a WP launcher on it. He seems to like it quite a bit. He had a Lumia 920 prior to the Samsung phone.
    11-16-2015 09:21 AM
    Wow, they just killed Lumia Camera with the latest update.

wp_ss_20151116_0001.jpg

That's what I get for not reading up on what's in these updates before installing them. :(
    11-16-2015 09:38 AM

Guess I spoke too soon!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 09:41 AM
    Guess I spoke too soon!
    Hahahah, luckily i haven't updated it yet. I just don't like the Windows Camera, so much uglier.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 09:58 AM
    Just came from the school and gym. Feeling totally wasted.
    11-16-2015 09:59 AM
    I have a coworker who has a Samsung Galaxy S5 and runs a WP launcher on it. He seems to like it quite a bit. He had a Lumia 920 prior to the Samsung phone.
    Which one are they using? The one I have doesn't access the phone app which is annoying. Other than that though it's not too bad. Not enough 'live tiles' either.
    11-16-2015 10:01 AM
    There's a new Facebook beta out, but sadly it still doesn't have nested replies.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 10:19 AM
    Wow, they just killed Lumia Camera with the latest update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20151116_0001.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	116356

That's what I get for not reading up on what's in these updates before installing them. :(
    Booooo.....

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 10:26 AM
    Good morning.
    I do hope they have better machines and no price increase for you!
    I couldn't sleep at all last night. Been tossing and turning for at least 5 hours.
    Oh well at least there's coffee...
    Of course...fancy new machines, and price increases! $2.45 for the small, $3.75 for the medium and almost $5 for the large washers. $2 for the dryers.

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep...the GF was going through that last night to some degree also...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-16-2015 10:57 AM
    Good to see your 920 still takes pictures.

I'll stay away from that launcher and stick to Arrow, thanks.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2015 10:59 AM
    Good to see your 920 still takes pictures.

I'll stay away from that launcher and stick to Arrow, thanks.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That picture was by my nexus 7. :)
    11-16-2015 11:03 AM
    Yup! Joe Walsh is another one of the greats..

Here's me doing one of my "Joe Walsh" covers ;)

edit: this was from a few years ago. Looking back, it seems I got 2 "thumbs downs" :(

oh well... the 5 thumbs ups make up for them! :D

I liked it, Ed.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    11-16-2015 11:03 AM
142,848 ... 46224623462446254626 ...