I was reading through the Blackberry Priv poll article and Laura posted something and several immature jerks decided to make fun of her for no reason other than not liking a physical keyboard, being older than 40 and being female.... needless to say I wasn't impressed. Not that she needs my help or anything but I was irritated.
    I'm not even going to respond to those childish comments.
    11-17-2015 11:41 AM
    I'd rather get a colonoscopy without anaesthetics than ask questions on iMore. You had me cracking up at the Apple "users" telling you go use that junk called iTunes for your apps.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Its funny how bad the walled garden is...I need a MB and iTunes to setup my iPhone correctly??? It is a mobile device, it should be able to do everything via Wi-Fi or OTA no cables needed!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-17-2015 12:31 PM
    Just finished another 'When in India??' session, feeling so damn bored.
    I should be practising physics for the exam tomorrow, but i probably won't go. Meh, who am i kidding, i won't go definetly.
    11-17-2015 02:16 PM
    Its funny how bad the walled garden is...I need a MB and iTunes to setup my iPhone correctly??? It is a mobile device, it should be able to do everything via Wi-Fi or OTA no cables needed!
    That is silly. It reminds me of how smartphones worked 10 years ago.
    N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-17-2015 02:26 PM
    This might be anecdotal info but I asked the IT department in my school why it takes so long to connect on the school wifi and disconnects frequently on my iPod. The guy asked what Ios I'm running I told them" iOS 9" he told me their experience after the iOS 9 update, they gotten double the technical issues with Idevices after the update. Thier solution was to wait for it to connect on its own. This is a response to 99
    11-17-2015 02:44 PM
    Time to find something to eat. I've never had dominos pizza:) I think I'll try some today !
    azcruz likes this.
    11-17-2015 02:45 PM
    I'm not even going to respond to those childish comments.
    I was just in the mood. LOL!
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    11-17-2015 03:32 PM
    Time to find something to eat. I've never had dominos pizza:) I think I'll try some today !
    Never had Dominos!!! 😱
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-17-2015 03:33 PM
    Never had Dominos!!! 😱

The Domino's in UK tastes better than the one here
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-17-2015 03:53 PM
    Never had Dominos!!! 😱

Say what? This is something you need to rectify.
    11-17-2015 03:54 PM
    The Domino's in UK tastes better than the one here
    I don't recall if I ever had it in Canada. There are other chains around. However the ones in Australia and here are pretty good.

I've had Papa John's once in the US. Not here in the UK though.

These days I make my own and if I do buy any it's usually gourmet or wood fired.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-17-2015 04:01 PM
    I was referring to Sahib...
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-17-2015 04:02 PM
    Ignore me, I'm hopped up on cold/flu drugs atm.
    11-17-2015 04:09 PM
    I don't recall if I ever had it in Canada. There are other chains around. However the ones in Australia and here are pretty good.

I've had Papa John's once in the US. Not here in the UK though.

These days I make my own and if I do buy any it's usually gourmet or wood fired.
    For typical chain pizza we go to Papa Johns.
    Of lately there are multiple pizza chains that have sprouted up where you make your own pizza and then they bake it in a wood fired or otherwise oven. We like Pieology the best, followed by Mod Pizza and Pizza Rev. Pieology has the better options for veggie toppings and of course they have pesto - our favorite!
    11-17-2015 04:48 PM
    Today was such a ****show at work I nearly cursed a doctor out. Probably should have done so and threw some choice words at another coworker too.

Least I'd have felt better.

11-17-2015 04:55 PM
    Ignore me, I'm hopped up on cold/flu drugs atm.
    I'd take that right now. What did they give you...quaaludes? Xanax? Valium? Percocet? Oxycotin?

Or was it something actually for the flu?

11-17-2015 04:57 PM
    Never had Dominos!!!
    I always passed by it for many years and I've never had a single Slice of dominos pizza. :p I had a regular pepperoni pizza . I gotta say it was pretty good :3 I like the crust .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2015 04:57 PM
    :p I also never had Pizza Hut or papa Jonhs
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2015 04:59 PM
    You also need a few other things that if I spell out in my surly mood, Laura may ban me for saying...

The idiocy of some Apple users and Tim Cook at times never ceases to amaze me...

11-17-2015 04:59 PM
    You don't need iTunes, nor a cable. MB as in Mac Book? You definitely don't need one of those either lol
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-17-2015 06:38 PM
    You also need a few other things that if I spell out in my surly mood, Laura may ban me for saying...

The idiocy of some Apple users and Tim Cook at times never ceases to amaze me...

Some users, yes.
    11-17-2015 06:40 PM

These days I make my own
    Same here. We don't eat out at all.. ever. I've seen too much in the industry.
    11-17-2015 07:16 PM
    Non-working day today and tomorrow due to APEC...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2015 08:03 PM
    You don't need iTunes, nor a cable. MB as in Mac Book? You definitely don't need one of those either lol
    I know but that is what one of the members suggested I have because they use a MB and iTunes and apparently have no problems. Since I don't have that setup that is why I'm having issues was their interpretation, SMH...
    11-17-2015 08:24 PM
    I know but that is what one of the members suggested I have because they use a MB and iTunes and apparently have no problems. Since I don't have that setup that is why I'm having issues was their interpretation, SMH...
    Ah yes, like MIA says, there is idiocy in some. Sad thing is, they give iPhone users a bad name.
    11-17-2015 09:06 PM
144,455 ... 46264627462846294630 ...