Ah yes, like MIA says, there is idiocy in some. Sad thing is, they give iPhone users a bad name.
    There are fanbots everywhere. It's just that the Apple ones can be an impressive kind of sheep at times.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    11-17-2015 10:06 PM
    I wanted a Guinness earlier but I decided to behave and not buy one. Cannot always drink after a ****ty day, especially when ****ty days are becoming the rule and not the exception.

11-17-2015 10:39 PM
    I wanted a Guinness earlier but I decided to behave and not buy one. Cannot always drink after a ****ty day, especially when ****ty days are becoming the rule and not the exception.

Because if you continue down that path then....
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-17-2015 11:28 PM
    I remember when wpc made an article about this fam made video and made me think if only msft made ads like these
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    11-17-2015 11:54 PM
    Because if you continue down that path then....
    Doubt it. This job won't drive me to drink...just make me more likely to curse at work.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-18-2015 12:02 AM
    Some excitement this morning... Train driver missed my station. Guess he was thinking of other things... Thankfully he was able to reverse into the station otherwise it would have been some extra travel...
    11-18-2015 01:45 AM
    Some excitement this morning... Train driver missed my station. Guess he was thinking of other things... Thankfully he was able to reverse into the station otherwise it would have been some extra travel...
    Yikes! Was your train driver drinking or just hung over?
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-18-2015 01:52 AM
    Yikes! Was your train driver drinking or just hung over?
    We don't know. Maybe had a nap? The train leaves fairly early and it's an all stop from one end of the line to the other. It's a long journey.

I'm pretty confident that he didn't stop the train either. It felt like a controlled stop from the emergency systems as he went through a red light at the platform.

It's an interesting way to start the day... I've had days when I felt like not stopping but I don't expect the train driver to not stop. LOL!
    11-18-2015 02:09 AM
    I'd take that right now. What did they give you...quaaludes? Xanax? Valium? Percocet? Oxycotin?

Or was it something actually for the flu?

I'm taking a load of ibuprofen/Lemsip stuff just to try to help me breathe atm - lack of oxygen to the brain should explain my lack of any ability to make a whole load of sense
    11-18-2015 02:46 AM
    I'm taking a load of ibuprofen/Lemsip stuff just to try to help me breathe atm - lack of oxygen to the brain should explain my lack of any ability to make a whole load of sense
    I'm on ibuprofen right now as well. Got inflamed tendons. Was trying to sign something yesterday and it was painful. Not only that but I kept losing grip of the pen while trying to control the aching.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 04:15 AM
    Morning folks. Trying out this Priv keyboard. Very interesting so far.

11-18-2015 06:56 AM
    Morning folks. Trying out this Priv keyboard. Very interesting so far.

Took off how they had the on screen suggest words as it was too busy looking. Otherwise, I'm liking it so far. Feels like I'm making less mistakes on this than the Google keyboard I was using for eons. I've always liked RIM's (yes, I still call it that) keyboards.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 07:02 AM
    Is the Priv a good all around phone? Me personally isn't a fan of the keyboard but that probably has to do with being on a touch screen keyboard for so long.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 07:03 AM
    Is the Priv a good all around phone? Me personally isn't a fan of the keyboard but that probably has to do with being on a touch screen keyboard for so long.
    It's not a phone for all, that's for sure. I like what they've done with the on screen keyboard, and if you've ever used a physical keyboard from them, you know it's always top notch.

Honestly, if I were just buying a phone and needed something mostly for work, with good security and could take good enough pictures and wanted to be different, I'd buy one at the right price.

11-18-2015 07:20 AM
    Sometimes I wish my train ride was longer so I can get a good nap. When you transfer as much as I do, there's no time for sleep.

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-18-2015 07:31 AM
    A friend just got a Galaxy S6, very, very nice phone, such a premium feel to it, alltough i was a bit concerned if i would accidentaly drop it and brake that glass on the back.

I'm really looking forward to Lumia 950 just to see how would it compete with S6 in camera qualtiy, cause i haven't seen better than this one yet.
    Hadn't played with it for too long, but i think that 1020's camera is the closest to it.

I really liked the phone itselft, but, for me, android is such a painful experience. So, if i'd ever get a chance to choose between S6 and a L950, i'd go for the Lumia.
    11-18-2015 10:55 AM
    I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
    Ed Boland and Muessig like this.
    11-18-2015 11:47 AM
    A friend just got a Galaxy S6, very, very nice phone, such a premium feel to it, alltough i was a bit concerned if i would accidentaly drop it and brake that glass on the back.

I'm really looking forward to Lumia 950 just to see how would it compete with S6 in camera qualtiy, cause i haven't seen better than this one yet.
    Hadn't played with it for too long, but i think that 1020's camera is the closest to it.

I really liked the phone itselft, but, for me, android is such a painful experience. So, if i'd ever get a chance to choose between S6 and a L950, i'd go for the Lumia.
    A friend of mine has an S6. When she first got it she didn't have a case. I felt it was extremely slippery and also felt afraid I'd drop it. She has a case for it now, so it's easier to hold.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-18-2015 11:50 AM
    Just finished another 'When in India??' session, feeling so damn bored.
    I should be practising physics for the exam tomorrow, but i probably won't go. Meh, who am i kidding, i won't go definetly.
    Physics is great :D
    11-18-2015 01:03 PM
    Meh, Physics can have it's moments of greatness.
    11-18-2015 03:50 PM
    Programing is great ....when you get it and works the first time around !
    worldspy99 and Josiah23 like this.
    11-18-2015 04:22 PM
    Programing is great ....when you get it and works the first time around !
    The analogy applies to you and girls as well...you ask for her number and she inputs it on your Lumia the first time around
    Josiah23 and azcruz like this.
    11-18-2015 04:25 PM
    So last night i was preparing to go to bed, and was going through some pictures on my phone and i stumbled upon physics assignments (how should i call them? you know what i mean) and i was like, it won't hurt if i try.
    So i ended up practising for 1 and a half hour, and i got it all, pretty much.

Done the exam, 90% correct i believe, waiting for the results next week.
    11-18-2015 04:26 PM
    The analogy applies to you and girls as well...you ask for her number and she inputs it on your Lumia the first time around
    Lmao!
    11-18-2015 04:26 PM
    So last night i was preparing to go to bed, and was going through some pictures on my phone and i stumbled upon physics assignments (how should i call them? you know what i mean) and i was like, it won't hurt if i try.
    So i ended up practising for 1 and a half hour, and i got it all, pretty much.

Done the exam, 90% correct i believe, waiting for the results next week.
    See, that's the thing with physics, if you understand it there is not much to learn :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 04:28 PM
144,453 ... 46274628462946304631 ...