No im the one photocopying my ****.

Was actually a carefully chosen image - one that conveyed that I have a follower and also the use of the word but before they.
    Maybe I am too sleepy to understand what you mean.
    How is your 1020 battery lasting?
    10-10-2013 04:17 AM
    It's really easy to find lyrics nowadays. Type in the title and the interpreter in addition with the word lyrics and you have it. It's also a great way to find a song you have heard somewhere if you can only remember a few lines from the lyrics.

I am sure your coworkers will love to hear you sing the good old Robbie Williams songs!
    I can't search anything that has anything to do with videos, music or social media. I could use my phone I guess. As for my singing, no....
    10-10-2013 04:28 AM
    I can't search anything that has anything to do with videos, music or social media. I could use my phone I guess. As for my singing, no....
    Try listening to this, you may like it (Its an indipop song)
    10-10-2013 04:30 AM
    Sing us a song!
    10-10-2013 04:30 AM
    That's why I work at an university. Nothing is restricted here, we must be able to research everything! ;-)

...still I think IT is reading what I am writing here.
    10-10-2013 04:31 AM
    Sing us a song!
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, did I tell you that we have no cake for you!
    10-10-2013 04:33 AM
    They played a Robbie Williams song at the dance course. Only like 30 seconds of it, but now it's stuck in my head and I can't bring it out. Why Robbie Williams, why?!
    Was it Candy love that song!

10-10-2013 04:35 AM
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, did I tell you that we have no cake for you!

I don't like your song!
    10-10-2013 04:36 AM
    I don't like your song!
    I was expecting you to write "I hate you" LOL.
    10-10-2013 04:39 AM
    I can't watch any videos... so stop asking me to view them! :P

As for singing.... no.
    10-10-2013 04:42 AM
    As for singing.... no.
    The only situation in which I sing, is while driving a car alone listening to some good music.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-10-2013 04:44 AM
    Maybe I am too sleepy to understand what you mean.
    How is your 1020 battery lasting?
    Getting 10 to 12 hours out of it at the moment - which isn't too bad as I use it quite a lot. Tethering does some damage - at the weekends it will go about 18 hours before it needs charging.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-10-2013 04:45 AM
    The only situation in which I sing, is while driving a car alone listening to some good music.
    Ive started singing on the train.

But usually only when im sat next to someone with rubbish iphone headphones that leak just as much noise as they pump into the persons ear. Start signing along to the song they are listening to. Usually gets them to turn it down pretty quick.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-10-2013 04:47 AM
    Getting 10 to 12 hours out of it at the moment - which isn't too bad as I use it quite a lot. Tethering does some damage - at the weekends it will go about 18 hours before it needs charging.
    I'm still awaiting a super battery for mobile phones. I can't say I'm impressed with any battery life with any phone. If I'm in London for the day I barely make it with my phone. I have a drain issue somewhere. I haven't looked into it much though.
    10-10-2013 04:49 AM
    Ive started singing on the train.

But usually only when im sat next to someone with rubbish iphone headphones that leak just as much noise as they pump into the persons ear. Start signing along to the song they are listening to. Usually gets them to turn it down pretty quick.
    LOL! Considering all the good headphones you can get these days (even cheap ones) I don't see why people use such crap. I can't stand it when I hear other people's music. Get better headphones!
    10-10-2013 04:52 AM
    I'm still awaiting a super battery for mobile phones. I can't say I'm impressed with any battery life with any phone. If I'm in London for the day I barely make it with my phone. I have a drain issue somewhere. I haven't looked into it much though.
    Buy a phone + Buy a 22,000 mAh power bank.
    10-10-2013 04:52 AM
    Think I read somewhere about a phone company researching a photovoltaic touchscreen that would charge itself during the day using natural light. At least that would give you a boost whenever you needed it.
    10-10-2013 04:53 AM
    Think I read somewhere about a phone company researching a photovoltaic touchscreen that would charge itself during the day using natural light. At least that would give you a boost whenever you needed it.
    And a company (you already know which) would sue them because they feel that the photovaltic company innovates, for real while the former offers pants every year, in multi colors!
    10-10-2013 04:55 AM
    Buy a phone + Buy a 22,000 mAh power bank.
    Got to admit that's one of the things I like about the camera grip with the 1020 it charges the phone while its attached which is pretty cool when your in a tight spot and also provides a boost while you are putting it through heavy use taking pictures
    10-10-2013 04:57 AM
    And a company (you already know which) would sue them because they feel that the photovaltic company innovates, for real while the former offers pants every year, in multi colors!
    No it wasn't apple - it was either Samsung or Nokia - will see if I can find a link to the article I read a few months ago.
    10-10-2013 04:59 AM
    Got to admit that's one of the things I like about the camera grip with the 1020 it charges the phone while its attached which is pretty cool when your in a tight spot and also provides a boost while you are putting it through heavy use taking pictures
    I would like to share a funny thing here, altough I know you are a nice guy but the word 'martin' flashes 2 images in my brain
    1 - A Hawaiian Shirt (With all those flowers and stuff)
    2 - A guitar (Acoustic, not electric. Mostly in natural brown)
    10-10-2013 04:59 AM
    No it wasn't apple - it was either Samsung or Nokia - will see if I can find a link to the article I read a few months ago.
    The company with the name 'A' will be suing the 'S' and 'N', if you feel me.
    10-10-2013 05:00 AM
    Found it

Your next phone could have a solar panel for a screen – Quartz

Although this wasn't originally where I saw it - it was the first thing bing popped up with
    10-10-2013 05:02 AM
    So we had seen something about Safe buses :P just check what I have got around me.....

Dont worry. these are just Samples [luckily caught on cameras] the main story is never recorded :P
    10-10-2013 05:03 AM
    I missed the masterpiece. this is awesome Fun ride. FREE ROLLER COASTER..

10-10-2013 05:04 AM
144,455 ... 461462463464465 ...