The analogy applies to you and girls as well...you ask for her number and she inputs it on your Lumia the first time around
    Well if he was here that would be actually a very positive thing. Ad far as i've noticed, girls that i hang with and those who i'd like to spend more time with, are actually liking my 640, and every time i put it out they grab it and play with it for a while, many of them said they liked the size of it, not too big but yet not too small.

I guess my 640 will get me girlfriend before those biceps.
    worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-18-2015 04:32 PM
    See, that's the thing with physics, if you understand it there is not much to learn :)
    Well, once upon a time i was one of the best in my school as far as physics concerned. Then, as usual, i got bored with it and now i'm strugling to get a B, even though i still get everything we do on class, but, man i'm lazy.
    11-18-2015 04:34 PM
    Sony, Sony...you always make me shake my head. Still, it is better to have you and HTC around...heaven knows we need more choices these days.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    11-18-2015 10:53 PM
    Well, for folks following the Chair Sheen saga, it highlights one very important thing...the topic of disclosure that many HIV+ folks struggle with. No easy answers on that one.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    11-18-2015 10:55 PM
    So I'm wondering if I am indeed Hong the same Price keyboard on my Z3 that I installed this morning on the moto maxx. It doesn't feel as precise. We'll see if it just me, the keyboard itself, or the fact it isn't jiving ging well on Sony hardware.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 10:59 PM
    So I'm wondering if I am indeed Hong the same Price keyboard on my Z3 that I installed this morning on the moto maxx. It doesn't feel as precise. We'll see if it just me, the keyboard itself, or the fact it isn't jiving ging well on Sony hardware.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    What did you just posted? Ha ha
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 11:28 PM
    and every time i put it out they grab it and play with it for a while, many of them said they liked the size of it, not too big but yet not too small.
    This sounds hilarious 😂😄 Would be better if you were talking about something else 😂
    11-18-2015 11:31 PM
    This sounds hilarious 😂😄 Would be better if you were talking about something else 😂
    Get your mind out of the gutter!
    11-18-2015 11:37 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Which keyboard is this? This is damnyouautocorrect worthy! 😁
    11-19-2015 12:18 AM
    Well if he was here that would be actually a very positive thing. Ad far as i've noticed, girls that i hang with and those who i'd like to spend more time with, are actually liking my 640, and every time i put it out they grab it and play with it for a while, many of them said they liked the size of it, not too big but yet not too small.

I guess my 640 will get me girlfriend before those biceps.
    I was going to say that's what she said
    11-19-2015 12:48 AM
    Hahaha, i realised what i've written few seconds after i posted :D
    11-19-2015 12:49 AM
    The analogy applies to you and girls as well...you ask for her number and she inputs it on your Lumia the first time around
    Dang I didn't see that coming ;) smooth
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-19-2015 12:51 AM
    Just got these today...they sound great. I did prefer the Coloud but they hurt my ears and my head so I ended up sending them back.
    uploadfromtaptalk1447916351374.jpg
    Laura Knotek, MSFTisMIA and azcruz like this.
    11-19-2015 12:59 AM
    Looks like tomorrow we are starting object orientated in my programming class . Not looking forward to the homework Ima get :(
    11-19-2015 12:59 AM
    Just got these today...they sound great. I did prefer the Coloud but they hurt my ears and my head so I ended up sending them back.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1447916351374.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	116763
    I like the penguin . Makes the product more interesting to look at :p
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-19-2015 01:00 AM

Double post
    11-19-2015 01:01 AM
    Just listened to Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Money for Nothing by Dire Straits and Hysteria by Def Leppard. Man what a golden age of guitarists back in the day. Now everything comes out of synthesized auto tune....
    11-19-2015 01:12 AM
    Looks like tomorrow we are starting object orientated in my programming class . Not looking forward to the homework Ima get :(
    Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and all that ****.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-19-2015 01:28 AM

I still have my 201 but needs re-cabling.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 01:29 AM
    Just listened to Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Money for Nothing by Dire Straits and Hysteria by Def Leppard. Man what a golden age of guitarists back in the day. Now everything comes out of synthesized auto tune....
    Have those albums where they appeared in vinyl.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 01:30 AM
    Have you listened to any jazz on your new headphones?
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-19-2015 01:33 AM
    If you're interested in something a little different and new but still good rock look up Royal Blood. A new group made up of two guys that manage to sound quite amazing. Considering the 'lead guitarist' is a bassist is quite something.

I'm also fond of Wolf Alice at the moment though they do use some effects.

For more modern sounding rock or alternative rock I like Tool and for more main stream (if you can call them that) there's A Perfect Circle. The guitarist is absolutely amazing in both bands (considering they're the same person).

Check out Outsider or Pet from A Perfect Circle.

Tool - Ticks and Leaches (the drummer is amazing as well) and for some fun the song The Pot. One of my favourites is Sober.

If you want something more head banning nothing beats Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.
    11-19-2015 02:05 AM
    If you're interested in something a little different and new but still good rock look up Royal Blood. A new group made up of two guys that manage to sound quite amazing. Considering the 'lead guitarist' is a bassist is quite something.

I'm also fond of Wolf Alice at the moment though they do use some effects.

For more modern sounding rock or alternative rock I like Tool and for more main stream (if you can call them that) there's A Perfect Circle. The guitarist is absolutely amazing in both bands (considering they're the same person).

Check out Outsider or Pet from A Perfect Circle.

Tool - Ticks and Leaches (the drummer is amazing as well) and for some fun the song The Pot. One of my favourites is Sober.

If you want something more head banning nothing beats Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.
    Tool is a great progressive rock band.
    N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and worldspy99 like this.
    11-19-2015 02:25 AM
    What did you just posted? Ha ha
    The Priv keyboard was having some Sahib spelling type moments. I was trying to say that I don't understand why it feels like such a pain in the *** on the Sony, yet it runs like a charm on the moto.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    11-19-2015 06:23 AM
    Morning folks. I feel horrid today, but I may try to drag myself into work.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 06:24 AM
142,845 ... 46284629463046314632 ...