The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Gonna take the Z3 with me today. I may need to look as stylish as possible while cursing a few people out...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    11-19-2015 06:26 AM
    Which keyboard is this? This is damnyouautocorrect worthy! 😁
    I'm rocking the RIM (I still refuse to call them BlackBerry) Priv's keyboard. Saw an article on G+ with the APK link. I really like it on the moto maxx, but for some reason it is being a pain on the Z3...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 06:28 AM
    Gonna take the Z3 with me today. I may need to look as stylish as possible while cursing a few people out...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    You need a more panglossian view of your days...
    11-19-2015 06:41 AM
    I'm rocking the RIM (I still refuse to call them BlackBerry) Priv's keyboard. Saw an article on G+ with the APK link. I really like it on the moto maxx, but for some reason it is being a pain on the Z3...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Link?
    11-19-2015 06:42 AM
    Link?
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991456

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 07:14 AM
    I'm an optimistic realist, rather than a realistic optimist.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    11-19-2015 07:16 AM
    So there's a staff meeting today about some bull**** that I'd rather skip and finish charting but am obligated to attend.

I plan to skip the office staff party this year. This'll be the first one I'll ever skip. To me that says a lot, because no matter how ornary things have been, I always like to show my face there.

That's life in the NYC these days. If Charlie Sheen could give me a few of those dollars he spends on hookers I'd be in good shape, but I'd need to grow a ***** and sign a disclosure form first...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 11-19-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    11-19-2015 07:20 AM
    I swear, sometimes people can act like some week old excrement on public transit at times. Makes me want to get a high pressure hose and blast them 20 feet into the air and turn the hose off...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-19-2015 07:40 AM
    Folks, don't pay attention to my mean spirited kvetching. It is all in good entertainment for our lurkers here...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 07:42 AM
    Note to self, I'm reminded why rush hour between 8-9am in the NYC metro area is such a ****show.

At least in the morning, instead of elbowing people on the E, I take my 20min walk to the East side instead. Less aggravating.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 07:45 AM
    I've been bored, so I'm pseudoagonizing over getting a Z5. All the reviews sounds like the Z3's from last year. I do like the Forbes review.I'll most likely skip it, because I refuse to pay exorbitant Sony priced for a hit and miss camera. The Z3 does hit and miss just fine.

Sony, Sony. At least you're smarter than my current supervisor. Not by much, but at least you are that.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-19-2015 07:49 AM
    Hey Sahib, any updates with Liz! Is she still letting you hang out with her with no chance of you seeing her pie?

I should be more tactful, but I'm getting into character for my work meeting. I am in full blue, so that's a start...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-19-2015 07:51 AM
    I'm often reminded of how much a big *** phone the iPhone 6+/6S+ is. Throw an Otterbein case on it and it seems like people are walking around with whales in their hands. Now, the N6 is large and the Z Ultra is massive, but for a 5.5" screen, them bezels are ungodly in size.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    11-19-2015 07:53 AM
    I've been bored, so I'm pseudoagonizing over getting a Z5. All the reviews sounds like the Z3's from last year. I do like the Forbes review.I'll most likely skip it, because I refuse to pay exorbitant Sony priced for a hit and miss camera. The Z3 does hit and miss just fine.

Sony, Sony. At least you're smarter than my current supervisor. Not by much, but at least you are that.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I can get the Z5 unlocked for 390 now. I was going to wait until after xmas to pick one up, if I pick one up. Thing is, at that price, I should just do it. It's less than what the wife paid for her Z5 compact.
    11-19-2015 07:55 AM
    The interesting thing I saw recently was how Apple still is taking a ton of profits. Most of which are through software and services.

Truth be told , there is no money in Android. Everybody is making their own chips, coming with their own Pay service...and the expectations is great hardware at a cheap rice, thanks to the Chinese OEMs. I guess it is better for the consumer...only if you buy a popular phone, not the one you want...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    11-19-2015 07:57 AM
    Nice price, actually. And typically the UK bundles are pretty good. Let's get s mini review of you do pull the trigger on one.

For me, I won't, because if I'm upgrading from the Z3, the camera has to be consistent good...lumia ia level good. I use the GF's Note 5 and the shots are nice...I prefer what I was getting from the Lumia line though.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:04 AM
    Nice price, actually. And typically the UK bundles are pretty good. Let's get s mini review of you do pull the trigger on one.

For me, I won't, because if I'm upgrading from the Z3, the camera has to be consistent good...lumia ia level good. I use the GF's Note 5 and the shots are nice...I prefer what I was getting from the Lumia line though.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    They just released a patch for the camera to fix things. I'd like to know more about Android 6.0 and if they plan to include RAW or not. Not that I'd use it that often but would be a 'nice to have' feature and would shut people up.

Sony has that trail out to test their development of Android 6 but I haven't bothered.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:14 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I kinda like the look of the Z5 Premium. That shiny chrome and/or gold finish somehow appeals to me (I guess I'm attracted to shiny things! lol) Besides the "Bling" aspect of it though, that 4K screen... wow!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-19-2015 08:24 AM
    I still can't decide which phone to get next... 950XL or 6S Plus. Decisions decisions....
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:26 AM
    Have you listened to any jazz on your new headphones?
    Not yet. I opened them up around 10:45PM last night. Maybe in the coming days...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:50 AM
    If you're interested in something a little different and new but still good rock look up Royal Blood. A new group made up of two guys that manage to sound quite amazing. Considering the 'lead guitarist' is a bassist is quite something.

I'm also fond of Wolf Alice at the moment though they do use some effects.

For more modern sounding rock or alternative rock I like Tool and for more main stream (if you can call them that) there's A Perfect Circle. The guitarist is absolutely amazing in both bands (considering they're the same person).

Check out Outsider or Pet from A Perfect Circle.

Tool - Ticks and Leaches (the drummer is amazing as well) and for some fun the song The Pot. One of my favourites is Sober.

If you want something more head banning nothing beats Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.
    I'll listen to the tracks you recommended and let you know which ones I liked! Thanks for the suggestions.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:53 AM
    Morning folks. I feel horrid today, but I may try to drag myself into work.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    On NJ Transit no less... I feel for you.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-19-2015 08:54 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Just don't use that Priv Keyboard on it. We do want to understand what you are typing to communicate!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:55 AM
    He might need some Panadol before he can provide that!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:56 AM
    I kinda like the look of the Z5 Premium. That shiny chrome and/or gold finish somehow appeals to me (I guess I'm attracted to shiny things! lol) Besides the "Bling" aspect of it though, that 4K screen... wow!
    Screen isn't 4K all the time, and across the whole UI, or else it'll murder the battery. Otherwise it is the same as the Z5.

I like the Z5, just not enough to upgrade. I'd rather get a 950 at this point.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:59 AM
142,729 ... 46294630463146324633 ...