Is this lollipop Laura?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-27-2015 10:04 PM
    Is this lollipop Laura?
    Yes it is.
    azcruz and Ed Boland like this.
    11-27-2015 10:10 PM
    Nice! That's got the 808 right? I'm assuming the 950 would get a similar score then.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-27-2015 10:18 PM
    Apparently I got a higher than average score with my 6S Plus. Oh, mine has the TSMC chip btw.

image.jpg
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-27-2015 10:24 PM
    image.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-27-2015 10:30 PM
    Nice! That's got the 808 right? I'm assuming the 950 would get a similar score then.
    Yes it does have the 808.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    11-27-2015 10:33 PM
    Hey Laura, I meant to ask you how the Moto X Pure Edition was treating you?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-27-2015 11:36 PM
    Hey Laura, I meant to ask you how the Moto X Pure Edition was treating you?
    It's excellent. I love it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-27-2015 11:45 PM
    Like a 636? Not better than 8.1
    What I meant was how an official updated build would feel. I honestly don't expect things to be too much different from what we've seen in the insider program so far, but we won't know for sure until the official update goes live.

Again, I like what I see...I can easily see myself going to a dressy event with my silver Citizen's Eco Drive and a 950, where I know I'll need to take pictures. But as a true daily driver? A tougher sell...not because it cannot do the job, but because some of the few apps I use aren't on the platform for various reasons.

While I could get away with a 950 + my Z3 Tablet Compact, the Band 2 still lacks the support I'd need to mirror the convenience fully of Android Wear for my needs.

That's the thing...I still feel like this is another round of beta testing in WP 10, like the other versions before it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    11-28-2015 12:13 AM
    Nice! I also did the basemark OS II test and was both disappointed and not surprised at the same time. The iPhone 6S Plus & Moto X Pure results blows my phone to a different world or something sheesh, I tried to do a retest and it ended up freezing on CPU multi-core test for awhile, so I did a reboot the hard way. I blame the results on the "age" of the phone and some of the recent defects it's been having.
    uploadfromtaptalk1448691187130.jpg
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    11-28-2015 12:13 AM
    Nice! I also did the basemark OS II test and was both disappointed and not surprised at the same time. The iPhone 6S Plus & Moto X Pure results blows my phone to a different world or something sheesh, I tried to do a retest and it ended up freezing on CPU multi-core test for awhile, so I did a reboot the hard way. I blame the results on the age of the phone and some of the recent defects it's been having.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1448691187130.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	117589
    Which device do you have?
    11-28-2015 12:14 AM
    Originally Posted by Josiah23
    Nice! I also did the basemark OS II test and was both disappointed and not surprised at the same time. The iPhone 6S Plus & Moto X Pure results blows my phone to a different world or something sheesh, I tried to do a retest and it ended up freezing on CPU multi-core test for awhile, so I did a reboot the hard way. I blame the results on the age of the phone and some of the recent defects it's been having.
    Which device do you have?

Still using the S5
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 12:16 AM
    Anyone else having problems with Glance on the latest build?
    11-28-2015 03:37 AM
    Working fine on my 1520 with build 10586 though I'm getting an error downloading the latest update for Glance in the Store.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 03:42 AM
    Working fine on my 1520 with build 10586 though I'm getting an error downloading the latest update for Glance in the Store.
    Well i got the update few days ago and downloaded succesfuly. Before that when i open Glance in settings screen would just go blank, now that's partially fixed. There are settings for managing glance there but if try to edit any of it, screen goes blank again.
    My phone kinda looks liveless without the glance.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    11-28-2015 03:48 AM
    The shocking images of Black Friday in the UK!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gh-street.html

;)
    11-28-2015 04:26 AM

;)
    Well, in Bosnia, there are no discounts of any sort. Wheter in the actual stores nor online.
    Is that a good or a bad thing i wonder?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 05:13 AM
    Well, in Bosnia, there are no discounts of any sort. Wheter in the actual stores nor online.
    Is that a good or a bad thing i wonder?
    Don't know really. I didn't buy anything anyway.

I was being a bit sarcastic because of the chaos that normally happens in the US and how different it is here. Except last year it was a bit chaotic.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 07:21 AM

;)
    I see the British decided to go the cyber Monday route. Guess y'all aren't thug enough go fight it out in the stores...lol

Smart move. If you aren't tough enough (or are more civil) than to trample a store clerk to death or to shoot a cop, then don't do it...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    11-28-2015 11:53 AM
    So my dad bought another junk PC that can't do more than surfing the web and executing apps like CCleaner.
    And as usual he had me install him a Google Earth, and he's been playing with it for almost one hour now. It wouldn't be weird to me if he would go and explore some great cities or some cool, exotic nature sites, but instead of that he's sneaking around our neighbourd and calling me every five minutes to show me what he had just discovered.

Can't wait for monday to go to school.
    11-28-2015 12:16 PM
    I see the British decided to go the cyber Monday route. Guess y'all aren't thug enough go fight it out in the stores...lol

Smart move. If you aren't tough enough (or are more civil) than to trample a store clerk to death or to shoot a cop, then don't do it...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    LOL!

It was quite amusing watching the news. At one place there was one guy standing out front of a store. Others opened to no one.

Last year we had some similar issues to the US (the UK's first one) but this year everyone seemed to go for online instead. Last year were some very un-British scenes.

Saying that, the deals were nothing special. Well to me anyway. I'm not really in the market for gadgets at this moment and the stuff I need to buy I can't. So it was overall very anticlimactic.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 03:34 PM
    11-28-2015 03:44 PM
    works fine on my 810 and 830 :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 03:56 PM
    I think black Friday is overrated.... I rather do what ED said ... do online shopping instead :P
    Laura Knotek and habanero61 like this.
    11-28-2015 03:59 PM
    looking forward to a party today :P that's how Ill spend my night today
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2015 04:08 PM
142,760 ... 46404641464246434644 ...