Usually colds have a in period and out period with a peak in the middle. This one just seems to be flat. Hopefully it's peaked and it goes away soon.

As long as this doesn't drag on too long I'll be happy. I had ones in the past where I had one for a week and a bit, that ended and then I picked up another one for another week and a bit. That sucks more than you can imagine.
    Well cold is pretty much all i catch during the winter time. I believe i have a nice immune system, i am eating healthy food and stuff, that's probably the reason.
    But one thing i can not get rid off is this damn cold, i have it during the whole year, even summer. But i guess that's still better than get some serious viruses.
    12-01-2015 03:35 AM
    Thank you.
    You're welcome. I hope this is the last accident you have too.
    12-01-2015 03:40 AM
    You're welcome. I hope this is the last accident you have too.
    I'd love to believe that but i'm too clumpsy honestly hahah :d
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-01-2015 03:57 AM
    I was too back when I was in my teens and early 20s. I didn't become less clumsy until I was around 22.

I never broke anything, but I was always spraining or dislocating something.
    12-01-2015 04:00 AM
    But one thing i can not get rid off is this damn cold, i have it during the whole year, even summer. But i guess that's still better than get some serious viruses.
    I never heard of anyone having an all year cold.. maybe allergies? Food or otherwise?
    12-01-2015 04:10 AM
    I was too back when I was in my teens and early 20s. I didn't become less clumsy until I was around 22.

I think in general under 20 you're basically clumsy. I was better once I hit 19ish. I was known as being 'sure footed' but I think I wasn't too bad 16-20.

I did most of my falling down and breaking things prior to 16. I've been lucky a few times where I went over handle bars on my bicycle and only walked away with a bruise or scratch.
    12-01-2015 04:16 AM

I sometimes wonder if spraining something is worse than breaking it.
    12-01-2015 04:16 AM
    I never heard of anyone having an all year cold.. maybe allergies? Food or otherwise?
    My nose is always like closed and i have a sore throat all the time. Maybe it is allergies but i'm used to it pretty much.
    12-01-2015 04:40 AM
    My nose is always like closed and i have a sore throat all the time. Maybe it is allergies but i'm used to it pretty much.
    You may be used to it but I'd recommend getting it looked into. Food allergies left unchecked can cause major health issues, aside from possibly dying...

Then there's environmental but then again, getting it checked is the way to sort it out.

I'm highly allergic to dust and milk tends to make me congested. My wife is allergic to milk protein (whey, etc) and it causes all kinds of issues when she has any. Milk is in everything these days in some form or another. It's so difficult sometimes to go out to dinner or buy pre-packaged food. Even crisps (chips) have whey powder on them these days to help flavour them.

Don't self medicate. Getting an allergy test done is fairly straight forward.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2015 04:55 AM
    You may be used to it but I'd recommend getting it looked into. Food allergies left unchecked can cause major health issues, aside from possibly dying...

Then there's environmental but then again, getting it checked is the way to sort it out.

I'm highly allergic to dust and milk tends to make me congested. My wife is allergic to milk protein (whey, etc) and it causes all kinds of issues when she has any. Milk is in everything these days in some form or another. It's so difficult sometimes to go out to dinner or buy pre-packaged food. Even crisps (chips) have whey powder on them these days to help flavour them.

Don't self medicate. Getting an allergy test done is fairly straight forward.
    No whey allergies (thank God, there's no good protein that could replace it in my training), but i had some strawberry allergies back when i was 5, i'm definetely gonna have it checked, that is when i had time.
    Once i almost fell in coma after a hornet bit me (or stabbed me?), so yeah, it's not something i should play with.
    12-01-2015 05:48 AM
    Oh God i'm still at the hospital. My nervousness has overpowered my pain. Still in the line waiting for my turn with the traumatologist. I just can't wait to get back in the bed.
    12-01-2015 05:59 AM
    No whey allergies (thank God, there's no good protein that could replace it in my training), but i had some strawberry allergies back when i was 5, i'm definetely gonna have it checked, that is when i had time.
    Once i almost fell in coma after a hornet bit me (or stabbed me?), so yeah, it's not something i should play with.
    Not sure if you were tested for whey allergies or not but being allergic to a food doesn't mean you'll die or anything. It could be very similar to the symptoms you have. There are different levels of allergic reaction.

My wife is also allergic to hornets. We describe them as stings.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 12-01-2015 at 07:25 AM.
    12-01-2015 06:31 AM
    Oh God i'm still at the hospital. My nervousness has overpowered my pain. Still in the line waiting for my turn with the traumatologist. I just can't wait to get back in the bed.
    Yeah nothing worse than waiting in a hospital. Good luck!
    12-01-2015 06:34 AM
    Morning crew!

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go!
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-01-2015 06:48 AM
    Get well soon, nevertheless.
    Last edited by azcruz; 12-01-2015 at 07:41 AM.
    12-01-2015 06:53 AM
    Oh and these two fraternal twins showed up today...
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11...77f02608fe.jpg
    And the penguin is like "been there, done that. No appearance necessary here."

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2015 07:03 AM
    Wow. Laura, wow. Your Browns are such heartbreakers...SMH...

The good news is I had a HUGE win in the fantasy football league this week. And if my calculations are right, I'll be #5 seed coming tomorrow morning.

This means if I win next week, I'm in and have a favorable match-up in the 1st round. It's a 14 team winner take all league with $25 per person. I'll let 99 do the math...

So I checked the standings in the fantasy football league and I'm in the #6 seed. I'm behind the #5 by 7(!) points. Points is the first tiebreaker in the league.

Here are my scenarios for next week:

For the #5 seed:

1) We (as in me and the guy ahead of me) both win and I score 10 more points than he does.

2) I win, he loses.

For the #6 seed:

1) Win and I'm in, as I'm playing the guy whose in 7th place this week and I lead him by 70 points.

To get royally ****ed: lose this week.

12-01-2015 07:14 AM
    I like 6 at a minimum and 8 is preferred. These days its closer to the lower number and that just drives up my coffee intake...
    I usually used to get around 5+. These days if I go to bed on time I get about 6.5. Need to get into that 7 hour range...

N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    12-01-2015 07:19 AM
    Morning folks. I'm taking some time off from work next week. Some big time decisions need my attention. Gonna miss the holiday office party, but I'm happy for that.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2015 07:21 AM
    Morning folks. I'm taking some time off from work next week. Some big time decisions need my attention. Gonna miss the holiday office party, but I'm happy for that.

Morning or afternoon. Whatever suits.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-01-2015 07:26 AM
    Morning or afternoon. Whatever suits.
    Good night folks
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-01-2015 07:43 AM
    Good luck on your test.
    Thank you :) I have no idea how it went, will have to wait for grades :)
    12-01-2015 07:55 AM
    Me too, that is mine is tomorrow, but i probably won't be there.
    I don't like avoiding tests, I think I have never missed a test, even if I was ill (I'm not Ill very often though ).
    12-01-2015 07:56 AM
    I'm in front if the doc's office, waiting my turn to scan my leg.

I's been so many times i have done this. I wonder if i got some radiation in me, damn you x-rays!
    You will survive... getting a minimally invasive surgery will put a lot more radiation in you, so will a CT scan.
    12-01-2015 08:03 AM
    Well cold is pretty much all i catch during the winter time. I believe i have a nice immune system, i am eating healthy food and stuff, that's probably the reason.
    Might be allergies and not a common cold.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2015 08:04 AM
143,641 ... 46474648464946504651 ...