WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Screw the what ifs and let whatever happen happen. Don't think much about it. Just make a decision and stick with it. :p it feels better once you do. Usually your first instinct is correct. If things don't go the way you'd like you should at least enjoy the journey.

You remind me of me when I was younger. Thought to much about things. Probably missed many an opportunity. Later in life I learned to let things happen more. I still think a lot but I try to worry less.

So you could say I'm passing on some wisdom. :p

There's much for you to learn. :p

this isn't the first time you pass wisdom ;) though i did into this situation by letting things happen :p thanks for the wisdom

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Well I was trying to tell him to stop worrying so much about details like possible boyfriend and take down the walls he has up. Nothing more.

He has to decide if he's interested in her otherwise he's just playing around.

I'm curious if the new protective stance of girls is to say they have a boyfriend automatically or something. Seems like a good wall to put up but then if she starts liking the guy then what?

Then she simply explores it and decided if he is worth jumping ship for. I've seen a fair amount of young ladies (patients) at work juggle multiple partners, so that's what may happen.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Then she simply explores it and decided if he is worth jumping ship for. I've seen a fair amount of young ladies (patients) at work juggle multiple partners, so that's what may happen.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

o_O well then I'll just think I might be worth it ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium