We can switch jobs for a day...no thinking really required for me these days...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I don't think I can handle your commute...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-02-2015 12:08 PM
    No one can, but you may pick my commute over my supervisor when all is said and done...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 12:46 PM
    We can switch jobs for a day...no thinking really required for me these days...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I don't think I can swap jobs or commute with him!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 01:22 PM
    Rue, looks like I joined the not feeling well crowd with you. I wish I had called out from paying rent today, seriously...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2015 01:27 PM
    This is also what I'm doing at work...

...And yes Sahib, the lyrics for the song are right below the URL link...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    12-02-2015 02:35 PM
    I don't think I can swap jobs or commute with him!
    If you did, the penguin would revolt...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 02:35 PM
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    I'm not at work for a good chunk of next week, so I'm hopeful that helps too...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-02-2015 02:36 PM
    If you did, the penguin would revolt...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    And the other living members of the family as well!
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-02-2015 02:55 PM
    And the other living members of the family as well!
    And i wouldn't blame them. A man can have the stomach for this but for only so long...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    12-02-2015 03:31 PM
    You're more than welcome to have the rain all the time.

We have a lot of cloudy days but not necessarily a lot of rain as people tend to think. The rainy areas are in Scotland where it seems it rains continuously... at least that's what the weather people tell me. I haven't seen much of the sun for some time. We get the occasional sunny break but it's been mostly cloudy for about two months now with high winds the last few weeks.
    We were figuring this out a while ago, I think Ljubljana gets more rain than London, wouldn't be to surprised if it's same for Sarajevo.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2015 03:40 PM
    So I still haven't heard back from the MSFT store rep. Perhaps she is off on vacation for a few days. It is interesting to note that:
    1. People are whining quite a bit on WC about 950/XL
    2. People are generally excited and happy about 950/XL on Reddit
    3. In general there is not much hate yet because neither has shown up on Swappa for resale or the fact that they hate it so much they end up returning the devices within a day or two so well within the return period.

I am really torn about getting one....my Nexus 5X should arrive tomorrow or Friday. The Adopted case for the 5X arrived today from Google.
    12-02-2015 04:47 PM
    We were figuring this out a while ago, I think Ljubljana gets more rain than London, wouldn't be to surprised if it's same for Sarajevo.
    Sarajevo does get quite a bit of rain, mostly cause it's between mountains. But i wouldn't say it's actually more than London. They have Atlantic ocean to thank for their climate.
    12-02-2015 05:17 PM
    So you announce a giveaway on multinational site which, to be honest, doesn't have US/Canada majority. But still, it is available just for those members.

I never dream or think about winning something (chances are astronomical) but it's humiliating to find out that you can not be a part of that giveaway in a such a way. Shame on you so called 'Mobile nation'.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2015 05:22 PM
    Sarajevo does get quite a bit of rain, mostly cause it's between mountains. But i wouldn't say it's actually more than London. They have Atlantic ocean to thank for their climate.
    Actually it's about 400mm more than London.

Also just to be pedantic, our weather is strongly influenced by the jet stream. It's the reason why we're not an ice cube like Canada and can grow exotic plants.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    12-02-2015 06:47 PM
    So you announce a giveaway on multinational site which, to be honest, doesn't have US/Canada majority. But still, it is available just for those members.

I never dream or think about winning something (chances are astronomical) but it's humiliating to find out that you can not be a part of that giveaway in a such a way. Shame on you so called 'Mobile nation'.
    It's not the first time they did that. Majority of news about windows comes from the US and MS is still more keen on the US market than any other.

So no surprise.
    12-02-2015 06:49 PM

Dumped me right out of the survey. The feeling is mutual.

I thought I could possibly win for that NuAns Neo phone. Nevermind, I'll get it from Japan next year.
    12-02-2015 09:29 PM

I thought I could possibly win for that NuAns Neo phone. Nevermind, I'll get it from Japan next year.
    Taking a trip?
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-02-2015 10:22 PM
    Taking a trip?
    My friend frequents the country, I'll ask him a favor.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 10:23 PM
    Taking a trip?
    Haven't seen you here in a few months. Nice to see your post.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 10:50 PM

On Reddit someone mentioned that the current version only supports Japanese bands. But based on the huge amount of international interest they are planning to bring a version that supports international bands out later in 2016. Also they will be showing off the phone at CES2016 in Las Vegas.
    12-02-2015 10:52 PM
    Gsmarena has a very nice and balanced review of the 950. They're one of the few sites i know that call it as it is...and often call out the fruit stand for how expensive their stuff is.

Yes, i do like the 950. And honestly, i could see myself replacing my Z3 with it. But Lord, that thing is overpriced like nobody's business. So I'll wait...especially if they do the Surface phone, these new Lumias could be had on sale for even better deals. As it stands, i have wouldn't touch them. Maybe last year if these were launched then, I'd be inclined to use the 950 as a daily driver, but i don't care for ****ty battery like these days.

MSFT, WTF with the slow camera app? Haven't we gone through this **** before?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 10:58 PM
    I'm looking forward to 6.0 on both my Z3 and the Moto Maxx. The Z3's battery is so ****ty now. I'm almost tempted to do a hard reset and start over...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-02-2015 10:59 PM
    I'm looking forward to 6.0 on both my Z3 and the Moto Maxx. The Z3's battery is so ****ty now. I'm almost tempted to do a hard reset and start over...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Someone put Marshmallow on their Z3. If you want the instructions I can send those to you via email.
    12-02-2015 11:02 PM
    Talk about the cart before the horse. The Adopted case and tempered glass screen protector are here. Meanwhile I am still waiting for the Nexus 5X to show up.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2015 11:04 PM
    Sahib, here is the obligatory penguin shot.
    uploadfromtaptalk1449115826512.jpg
    12-02-2015 11:10 PM
145,262 ... 46504651465246534654 ...