12-03-2015 01:37 PM
    So I'm on this "I Abhor (a nod to Rue & 99 with this word) MGMT" kick at work that i don't think is going away any time soon.

There's some team meeting tomorrow where the CFO has invited himself to, along with the head of the social work department. Essentially it is a non medical meeting comprising of health educators (such as myself) and the social workers we work with closely. Those social workers direct clinical supervisor (who's a psychologist) will be present. He's cool and i have no beef with him, nor do i have any beef with the social workers' overall supervisor. The CFO in a meeting always is never a good thing and I've learned to manage him well from a distance - still, I'm not fond of him. And the regulars here know how i feel about my current supervisor on a professional level (a hint - she's less than useless). I think my supervisor has an idea I'm not fond of her because i don't hide the terseness in my voice whenever we speak. So my supervisor decided to turn this meeting into a potluck, and I've decided not to bring any food as a sign of silent protest. Two of the social workers aren't pleased with my choice but that's life.

This is why I'm looking forward to the time off from work next week as I'll be able to start solving my work issues and finishing up my school assignments without the distraction of the commute.

Folks always do what you can the best way possible, so that way whenever you choose to walk away from something you've got no regrets. That's where I'm at with work these days quite frankly...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Yup, not only there was one but two meetings. Both were a complete and utter cluster****. Yes, management's tone deaf nature is alive and well.

SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-03-2015 01:40 PM
    Gabe posted the availability of Windows 10 Mobile for Mi 4
    12-03-2015 04:37 PM
    Gabe posted the availability of Windows 10 Mobile for Mi 4
    I tipped our editors to post something about it but no word yet.
    Windows 10 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4 (LTE Version Only) Released Now!Download Here! - Xiaomi Mi 4 - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum
    12-03-2015 05:25 PM
    Red download link is disabled?

[edit]

figured it out. Here's the direct link-

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...063.Retail.zip
    Last edited by azcruz; 12-03-2015 at 07:02 PM.
    12-03-2015 06:31 PM
    Shows up just fine for me since I am a member of the MIUI forums. I became a member when I had the Redmi Note 2, Mi Note and Mi Note Pro earlier this year.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2015 06:39 PM
    I don't know why the forums decided to do a double post...
    12-03-2015 06:39 PM
    It decided to rain today . Good stuff cali needs the rain :)
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-03-2015 06:46 PM
    I'm not sure if the surface phone is the one that everyone thinks will boosts Windows phone. I know for me it doesn't change anything . What would change if wp could get mainstream apps like snapchat and a good tapatalk client .
    12-03-2015 06:57 PM
    It decided to rain today . Good stuff cali needs the rain :)
    Nothing here....
    12-03-2015 07:09 PM
    I don't know if people are following the mass shooting in San Bernardino or not...but the folks who did it lived in the house across the street from where a really good friend of ours lives....it was a very tough day on them yesterday.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-03-2015 07:11 PM
    I don't know if people are following the mass shooting in San Bernardino or not...but the folks who did it lived in the house across the street from where a really good friend of ours lives....it was a very tough day on them yesterday.

14 dead according to Fox. Another sad day for humanity.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2015 07:21 PM
    I was following it . It was pretty sad that it's becoming a thing where there is at least some shoot of mass shooting every week .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2015 07:26 PM
    Nothing here....
    Wow I remember reading a post that you said it was warming up where you are . Maybe there be a shot of rain on Sunday :)
    12-03-2015 07:28 PM
    Very sad indeed.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    12-03-2015 07:32 PM
    High drama at work. All i can do is SMH. Getting tired of it now really fast...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    12-03-2015 09:46 PM
    Trapped inside the office elevator for good 20 minutes. Not fun...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2015 10:29 PM
    That is frightening.

It's really sad what's going on on the US. Must be very frustrating for rational people.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    12-03-2015 11:48 PM
    Trapped inside the office elevator for good 20 minutes. Not fun...
    That happened to me once back in Australia. We got outsources out add it was just slightly lower than a floor but we wetter in there for a good 40 minutes before we realised where we were. Not fun.

To make matters worse we were there on the weekend so it was possible we could have been stuck for a lot longer if we couldn't have got out ourselves.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2015 11:52 PM
    That happened to me once back in Australia. We got outsources out add it was just slightly lower than a floor but we wetter in there for a good 40 minutes before we realised where we were. Not fun.

To make matters worse we were there on the weekend so it was possible we could have been stuck for a lot longer if we couldn't have got out ourselves.
    Oh my...

I have experienced falling from 24 to 16 floor at one time and I was alone. My balls went up my throat.
    12-04-2015 12:31 AM
    That is frightening.

It's really sad what's going on on the US. Must be very frustrating for rational people.
    Yup and they have two little boys as well. Pretty tough.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-04-2015 12:34 AM
    That is frightening.

We need more guns!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s though I wonder if there is a solution to all this
    12-04-2015 12:43 AM
    We need more guns!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s though I wonder if there is a solution to all this
    Regulation is a good first step. Having people be trained in gun safety is another part.

Forcing guidelines, reducing ownership of automatic weapons.

Community involvement in who should be allowed to own guns in their neighbourhood.

People considered a risk not being allowed to own guns.

I could go on.

It's not rocket science it's just ideology getting in the way of rational thinking.

It's 'fear' society at its best.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-04-2015 01:13 AM
    Well that's the problem. Whenever there's some shootings people are like 'Gotta get myself a gun', and the cycle repeats itself.
    I remember Columbia shooting (or something like that?), where some teenagers came with the rifles and, well, you know the story. And after the whole thing happend they blamed people like Marilyn Manson, i mean, wtf? You're selling freaking rocket launchers in stores just so could get more profit and when some sh** happens you blame a couple of musicians.

You guys in US have some serious problems with second ammandman (i believe it's second), that stuff needs to be regulated.
    12-04-2015 02:47 AM
    Morning folks. I'll keep my comments holstered during this stretch of gun talk...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-04-2015 07:10 AM
144,428 ... 46534654465546564657 ...