Morning folks. So it is official: i made the playoffs in the small fantasy football league at work. Everyone has a good team, and i have one of the weaker teams left (comparatively). Still, i can beat any team on any given Sunday.

We'll see what happens now but it surely would be nice to won that $$$...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 12-08-2015 at 12:26 PM.
    12-08-2015 08:49 AM
    So you sold your 810? And your Surface RT?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    My father has my RT and I still use my 810 as a testing device :)
    MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    12-08-2015 08:53 AM
    Morning folks. So it is official: i made the playoffs in the small fantasy football league at work. Everyone has a good team, and i ha e one of the weaker teams left. Still, i can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Everyone can use the extra $$ :p
    MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    12-08-2015 08:55 AM
    Reading is a great way to pass the time. Why don't you alternate between reading and studying? I read a book a day from 4th grade till 12th grade.
    Well i'll have to. I have to read Anna Karenina till February, you may think that's a long time to do it, but, it has around 900 pages, and that's really a lot. And besides that i have to study all of my 13th subjects 'cause as soon as i get back to class they'll start throwing exams in my face. So yeah, i have to get myself together and start doing it subject by subject. The most critical are pshilogoy, german and latin.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2015 10:06 AM
    Morning folks. So it is official: i made the playoffs in the small fantasy football league at work. Everyone has a good team, and i ha e one of the weaker teams left. Still, i can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Yeah you better win that pool if you are going to take me to lunch when we meet in Manhattan :-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2015 11:05 AM
    I'm at my least favourite place. The doctor's office. Nothing major just checking my sore throat that u had for a week.

Of course the doctor is running late...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-08-2015 11:41 AM
    Well i'll have to. I have to read Anna Karenina till February, you may think that's a long time to do it, but, it has around 900 pages, and that's really a lot. And besides that i have to study all of my 13th subjects 'cause as soon as i get back to class they'll start throwing exams in my face. So yeah, i have to get myself together and start doing it subject by subject. The most critical are pshilogoy, german and latin.
    Interesting, we all have to read Ana Karenina.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2015 12:15 PM
    Yeah you better win that pool if you are going to take me to lunch when we meet in Manhattan :-)
    With an answer like that, we're definitely going Dutch, please and thanks.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-08-2015 12:24 PM
    I'm at my least favourite place. The doctor's office. Nothing major just checking my sore throat that u had for a week.

a sore throat all week . now that sucks. get well soon:)
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-08-2015 12:29 PM

For me, the worst thing isn't my illnes or injury but the time i have to spend in the waiting room. As a clumpsy guy, i have a lot experience in this, sadly.

Last time i was at doctors (last week, broken leg), i was lucky to find out that our hospital accidentaly left one wifi connection open, and i was able to kill mu time surfing the web.
    12-08-2015 12:58 PM
    With an answer like that, we're definitely going Dutch, please and thanks.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Don't make me scan your signed note and post it here, lol!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-08-2015 01:11 PM
    Is it just me or the SS quality on WM10 is worse than on 8.1?
    12-08-2015 01:15 PM
    man you know nokia did a good job with the phone camera when everyone in my business class came to a consensus that iPhone cameras don't come close to those on nokia phones :P
    12-08-2015 01:17 PM
    Is it just me or the SS quality on WM10 is worse than on 8.1?

What's Ss' o.o? Software stability?
    12-08-2015 05:20 PM
    Time to head to my psychology class:p last class before my final !
    12-08-2015 05:21 PM
    man you know nokia did a good job with the phone camera when everyone in my business class came to a consensus that iPhone cameras don't come close to those on nokia phones :P
    They've come close, if not surpassed with the latest iPhone. Remember I've owned the 920, the 1020, and the 1520...

And I get what you guys are saying about iOS being boring. The simplicity of it is what lends to the transparency of the OS. It brings the content and the apps forward. I find myself spending less time fiddling with the OS, and more time enjoying the content and the apps I love.

Part of me still loves customizing my Start screen on my 1520, but another part of me loves the maintenance free appeal of iOS.

It might be that I'm predestined to carry two phones! It's not the first time this has happened lol (yes, I'm still carrying the 1520 around in one pocket, and the 6S Plus in the other!)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2015 05:23 PM
    ^^ I always have my "666" phones with me. He he he
    Ed Boland likes this.
    12-08-2015 06:14 PM
    ^^ I always have my "666" phones with me. He he he
    That's just beastly right there...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-08-2015 06:48 PM
    They've come close, if not surpassed with the latest iPhone. Remember I've owned the 920, the 1020, and the 1520...

And I get what you guys are saying about iOS being boring. The simplicity of it is what lends to the transparency of the OS. It brings the content and the apps forward. I find myself spending less time fiddling with the OS, and more time enjoying the content and the apps I love.

Part of me still loves customizing my Start screen on my 1520, but another part of me loves the maintenance free appeal of iOS.

It might be that I'm predestined to carry two phones! It's not the first time this has happened lol (yes, I'm still carrying the 1520 around in one pocket, and the 6S Plus in the other!)
    Some days I feel tempted to sell my 930 and go find a great condition 1020. Just to use solely for the camera prowess.

Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-08-2015 06:49 PM
    This'll put you in the doghouse for sure...

https://plus.google.com/111544044263...ts/bciT2xhkty7

12-08-2015 07:00 PM
    This is a cold comeback here, albeit a good one...

https://plus.google.com/109243443505...ts/3cudSwMyoNF

12-08-2015 07:03 PM
    Girls like this one...

https://plus.google.com/+tgn/posts/QEHipkHRNbS

12-08-2015 07:09 PM
    12-08-2015 07:14 PM
    Real talk...

https://plus.google.com/+MixpixxQuot...ts/HqFaDP4LRUf

12-08-2015 07:15 PM
    Looks like I have this small corner of the big, bad Internet all to myself...ah, the possibilities of mischief I could get into are endless...

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    12-08-2015 10:22 PM
144,123 ... 46594660466146624663 ...