Instead of the that vw golf why not a tesla ;p or McLaren p1 ?
    I thought you would say Dodge Dart....
    12-09-2015 05:14 PM
    I suspect that the OTA was regional and the AC article mentioning carriers was wrong. I don't see how carriers would matter with an unbranded device. I got the OTA today.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12...c74e90e5db.jpg
    Cool! Do a mini-review and let us know what you think!

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2015 05:15 PM

The biggest impact MM has is battery life, battery life, battery life - only on standby. Doze works like a charm, almost like how WP8.1 or iOS is on idle. Otherwise not a huge difference from 5.1.1 in terms of look and feel on pure Android. Also you get Google Now on Tap (which is half baked, kind of like WM10) and the SD card storage. I can't seem to figure out the other changes that are meaningful on the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    12-09-2015 05:37 PM
    Darn FedEx Home Delivery....
    Please update tracking information and deliver the new radiator to my house, it's been on the delivery van for over 5 hours now!
    I need to change the radiator in my car.....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-09-2015 05:38 PM
    Life goal, own house and VW Golf....
    It's bad here in this aspect, and even worse souther you go...
    I'll inherit a house from my grandparents (it's a 3 floor house, i'll probably get two of those and a cousin will get the last one).

But i don't think i'll live there. I'm hoping to finish college by the age of 23 and find job outside the Balcan.
    As much as i'd like to work and live in Germany i just can't stand the language. Though it would be cool to listen Rammstein-like talks every day, lol.
    Laura Knotek, azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-09-2015 05:45 PM
    Oh, this price is for bundle with TV and phone. Around 250 TV programs.
    I've got that 5Mbs unlimited internet, 200+ channels, 30ish radio stations, a very cheap on-demand movie library, free phone calls within the network (it's the largest one in our country, so it covers 90% of people we call), 50% discount on two mobile phone numbers phone call traffic for 15.

Cheap i believe.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2015 05:49 PM

There's really not much difference other than doze, permissions, and Google Now on Tap. I already had it on my Nexus 7 for awhile. It's basically an improvement of the quirks of Lollipop. I'd call it Lollipop 5.2 myself.
    worldspy99, MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-09-2015 06:00 PM
    I've got that 5Mbs unlimited internet, 200+ channels, 30ish radio stations, a very cheap on-demand movie library, free phone calls within the network (it's the largest one in our country, so it covers 90% of people we call), 50% discount on two mobile phone numbers phone call traffic for 15€.

Cheap i believe.
    Cheap it is, USA is not cheap for Internet or TV bundles....
    12-09-2015 06:02 PM
    There's really not much difference other than doze, permissions, and Google Now on Tap. I already had it on my Nexus 7 for awhile. It's basically an improvement of the quirks of Lollipop. I'd call it Lollipop 5.2 myself.
    I concur!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-09-2015 06:09 PM
    Why God, why is Edge so slow, whyy???

It's been more than 4 hours now since i can't search using Edge or open any god damn links. Soft resets don't help at all.

I'm gonna just sleep over it, otherwise i'll smash the phone.
    12-09-2015 06:12 PM
    The biggest impact MM has is battery life, battery life, battery life - only on standby. Doze works like a charm, almost like how WP8.1 or iOS is on idle. Otherwise not a huge difference from 5.1.1 in terms of look and feel on pure Android. Also you get Google Now on Tap (which is half baked, kind of like WM10) and the SD card storage. I can't seem to figure out the other changes that are meaningful on the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.
    Thanks, 99. Now it's Laura's take on her XPE I want to hear about too...remember, I have a Moto device so I want to hear how it may run on that...especially with regards to battery life...

12-09-2015 06:13 PM
    Cheap it is, USA is not cheap for Internet or TV bundles....
    Yup, everything you pay out of your arse and nuts for here...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-09-2015 06:15 PM
    Please update tracking information and deliver the new radiator to my house, it's been on the delivery van for over 5 hours now!
    The mother-in-law's Zenpad is here...the UPS dude just rang the door and left it out front and ran off like I was going to pull a gun on him or something before I opened the door...

Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    12-09-2015 06:17 PM
    I'm just amazed at how much money has been defrauded by greedy folks in this country...SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-09-2015 06:32 PM
    Speaking of UPS, I heard from someone that they were almost bankrupt and then they bought Amazon? I couldn't find any information on this.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-09-2015 07:12 PM
    Why God, why is Edge so slow, whyy???

It's been more than 4 hours now since i can't search using Edge or open any god damn links. Soft resets don't help at all.

I'm gonna just sleep over it, otherwise i'll smash the phone.
    Again, I maybe some lucky ******* but I don't have performance issues with Edge on PC or Mobile.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2015 07:19 PM
    Life goal, own house and VW Golf....
    It's bad here in this aspect, and even worse souther you go...
    Almost got a Golf GTi but the local price is exuberant and still stripped down Euro version.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-09-2015 07:24 PM
    Speaking of UPS, I heard from someone that they were almost bankrupt and then they bought Amazon? I couldn't find any information on this.
    UPS isn't anywhere close to bankrupt and does not own Amazon.
    12-09-2015 09:31 PM
    UPS isn't anywhere close to bankrupt and does not own Amazon.
    Haha alright, I just heard it from someone earlier today, I should've known that this wasn't true. Thanks for the clarification.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2015 09:34 PM
    Almost got a Golf GTi but the local price is exuberant and still stripped down Euro version.
    My friend got one and I drove it about three weeks ago. Really nice car....fun to drive.
    12-09-2015 10:29 PM
    Quick update...talk about Just In Time or JIT delivery. We pulled the radiator out of the car and the FedEx guy shows up with the replacement radiator. Start to finish was 1hour 20 minutes. Not bad. Parts were $63. Mechanic wanted $315 to replace it. I think a free OPX is on the horizon.... Oh snap, I already have a OPX.uploadfromtaptalk1449721994913.jpg
    12-09-2015 10:33 PM
    99, how many of these have you gone through and yet the wife still holds onto the grey international model? Lol.

If i was bored I'd buy this...

http://forums.windowscentral.com/sho...d.php?t=398423

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2015 11:10 PM
    99, how many of these have you gone through and yet the wife still holds onto the grey international model? Lol.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Got one for my brother and this one is for me. So I have gone through two of them. Wife uses the fruit stand offering now. However I was told unequivocally last night to keep my hands off the grey Lumia 925...
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-09-2015 11:15 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I can pick it up locally. He is about 45 minutes away by car.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-09-2015 11:15 PM
    Golf GTI is expensive over here too, Focus ST is much better deal :)
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    12-09-2015 11:26 PM
144,102 ... 46654666466746684669 ...