The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I have one more final to go and this one is for psychology. Not sure if I'm ready but I studied enough to be confident to pass the class
    Well at least you studied and you're about to finish your school for this year, wile i haven't even started.
    Anyway, good luck on your finals.
    12-17-2015 04:08 PM
    Well at least you studied and you're about to finish your school for this year, wile i haven't even started.
    Anyway, good luck on your finals.
    I'm done looks like I'll be getting a C for the class but I got a B on the test :) that still means I passed ha
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-17-2015 06:50 PM
    Got to eat at LA Madeleine in Dallas airport. I've missed their food in California.
    12-17-2015 07:15 PM
    ...and with that, my semester is over!

Yet, now the real work begins...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    12-17-2015 08:37 PM
    Happy holiday to everyone. This is my last class for the year and I'm looking forward to nothing.... Ha ha ha
    12-17-2015 09:10 PM
    ...and with that, my semester is over!

Yet, now the real work begins...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    It's good that the semester is over. No school for a month is awesome !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-17-2015 10:30 PM
    Happy holiday to everyone. This is my last class for the year and I'm looking forward to nothing.... Ha ha ha
    Same here I got projects I've been wanting to do but no time . Now I can !
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-17-2015 10:31 PM
    Hard reset was supposed to be our last solution for issues, not to create new ones.
    I hard reseted my 640 the first time i downloaded a preview and since then i can't connect it to PC.
    Well that's just lovely.
    12-18-2015 06:53 AM
    Morning folks.

So the GF's mom gets her Zenpad S yesterday for her birth and goes: "this is nice...but i wanted a Galaxy one".

SMH.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-18-2015 07:09 AM
    Morning folks.

So the GF's mom gets her Zenpad S yesterday for her birth and goes: "this is nice...but i wanted a Galaxy one".

SMH.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That's hysterical.
    12-18-2015 07:23 AM
    That's hysterical.
    It is. She wanted the same 10" one she bought her husband last year (i updated his to 5.0.2 when we went visit them for July 4th this year).

Yup, so front facing speakers so you can hear better during video chats, crisp screen and good performance? Nope, she doesn't want that, she wants a Galaxy.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    12-18-2015 07:28 AM
    It is. She wanted the same 10" one she bought her husband last year (i updated his to 5.0.2 when we went visit them for July 4th this year).

Yup, so front facing speakers so you can hear better during video chats, crisp screen and good performance? Nope, she doesn't want that, she wants a Galaxy.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That's even funnier. LOL! Ah well what can you do?

I have desires to get a newer 10" tablet as well or try to convince the wife to use her Surface more but neither seems to happen. Except for the light weight the Surface appears to be a waste of money.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-18-2015 08:02 AM
    So MSFT has done me a solid with this $50 off for the Band 2. Wanna see if i can get it in the store tonight after work. Otherwise, I'll order it online.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-18-2015 11:04 AM
    That's even funnier. LOL! Ah well what can you do?

I have desires to get a newer 10" tablet as well or try to convince the wife to use her Surface more but neither seems to happen. Except for the light weight the Surface appears to be a waste of money.
    I've learned a long time ago that people will always do what they want - especially women. Good luck with that Surface situation.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-18-2015 11:05 AM
    I'm Going on a party tonight and I'm soo tired... And on top of that I won't be drinking since I'm the driver.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-18-2015 11:40 AM
    I'm Going on a party tonight and I'm soo tired... And on top of that I won't be drinking since I'm the driver.
    Well you can still have a drink or two.

I quit drinking 3 months ago. Here in Bosnia we start drinking very, very early, lol.
    12-18-2015 01:16 PM
    Well you can still have a drink or two.

I quit drinking 3 months ago. Here in Bosnia we start drinking very, very early, lol.
    I'm driving so NO alcohol, I don't want to risk it, still like driving much more than drinking.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-18-2015 01:17 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Most of the people I know who use Android devices have Samsung. I have one cousin who has a 2014 Moto X, but that's it.
    12-18-2015 01:23 PM
    Hard reset was supposed to be our last solution for issues, not to create new ones.
    I hard reseted my 640 the first time i downloaded a preview and since then i can't connect it to PC.
    Well that's just lovely.
    You seem to have problems with wm10 for me it's the opposite :p I have no problems :p
    azcruz likes this.
    12-18-2015 01:59 PM
    Morning folks.

SMH.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Samsung or bust in her eyes
    12-18-2015 01:59 PM
    Enjoy it regardless :p
    Sport Driver likes this.
    12-18-2015 02:00 PM
    So MSFT has done me a solid with this $50 off for the Band 2. Wanna see if i can get it in the store tonight after work. Otherwise, I'll order it online.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    My band is on its last legs . While it still works the rubber part is detaching from the display . I would buy the band 2 since its 50$ but I can't buy because I have other things to buy :(
    12-18-2015 02:02 PM
    Morning folks.

SMH.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Thanks for the laugh. The weather in your neck of the woods is terrible...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-18-2015 03:24 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Mission accomplished. Screen protector needed.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Attached Thumbnails 181574.jpg  
    12-18-2015 07:35 PM
    My band is on its last legs . While it still works the rubber part is detaching from the display . I would buy the band 2 since its 50$ but I can't buy because I have other things to buy :(
    That sucks. This is why you stash away part of the college refund at the start of the semester...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-18-2015 07:39 PM
142,825 ... 46764677467846794680 ...