Going to watch star wars today around 3. Can't wait for that☺
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    12-27-2015 03:25 PM
    Lucky you. I wanted to see it the first day it was available but couldn't due to my broken leg. Now that i'm back to normal i'm planning to go and see it sometimes around 30th.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 03:33 PM
    I was just watching this PettyPranks or something like that guy on Youtube. Basicaly he pranks phone call scammers. And while watching all those videos i couldn't help but notice that he gets a lot of those phone calls. He himself says he sometimes gets more than two of them per day. Is this like a regular, normal thing for you US guys or what? 'Cause it's totally strange to me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 03:37 PM
    Yup, great shots. In good lighting, this camera is very solid...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 05:50 PM
    I'm going to wait for the band 3 just because it doesn't give me that much more than my now broken band 1.
    Well, if your Band is broken, it still makes the Band 2 an upgrade...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-27-2015 05:51 PM
    Enjoy. I'll be the Debby Downer and say that the only 3 i liked in the Star Wars franchise...was the first 3.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 05:51 PM
    Good news...ish! Looks like if the score holds up, I'll win my first fantasy football league championship...I'll know for sure by the end of the night...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-27-2015 05:53 PM
    Good news...ish! Looks like if the score holds up, I'll win my first fantasy football league championship...I'll know for sure by the end of the night...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    So do you get money after or what? I have no clue what fantasy football is, other than that it's associated with football, lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 06:02 PM
    This is just not right...

https://plus.google.com/113318065644...ts/bSgYN5iCTui

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 06:59 PM
    So do you get money after or what? I have no clue what fantasy football is, other than that it's associated with football, lol.
    US$350, I think as the grand prize. It's a small winner-take-all league with about 10 people.

Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    12-27-2015 07:02 PM
    US$350, I think as the grand prize. It's a small winner-take-all league with about 10 people.

Not shabby....can easily pay for a nice gently used smartphone
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-27-2015 07:56 PM
    Not shabby....can easily pay for a nice gently used smartphone
    Yes, it could land me a G4 - i saw one on Swappa for $310 in very good shape that i think could be had for maybe $285-290.
    And i have won! Our projected scores:

Me - 104 pts
    Him - 70

Our currents scores:

Me - 92
    Him - 64

I've ridden a six game winning streak to the crown! Yes, I was 10th place in a 12 man league at one point...but was the second hottest team down the stretch!

Now, all i need to do is win one of the next two weeks for the weekly pool, and then win the playoff pool and i would have had a very, very successful NFL betting season...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 08:44 PM
    Yes, it could land me a G4 - i saw one on Swappa for $310 in very good shape that i think could be had for maybe $285-290.
    And i have won! Our projected scores:

Me - 104 pts
    Him - 70

Our currents scores:

Me - 92
    Him - 64

I've ridden a six game winning streak to the crown! Yes, I was 10th place in a 12 man league at one point...but was the second hottest team down the stretch!

Now, all i need to do is win one of the next two weeks for the weekly pool, and then win the playoff pool and i would have had a very, very successful NFL betting season...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Yes, i started 1-5 after the first six games, then went 9-1, including 6 in a row. Pretty. Cool. Stuff.

Well, I'll buy the guys a round and the GF was cheering as she gets a "free dinner" out of it. The rest, well...maybe gets put aside.

If i get a g4, it won't be until mid February at the earliest.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 08:52 PM
    Enjoy. I'll be the Debby Downer and say that the only 3 i liked in the Star Wars franchise...was the first 3.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I agree with you fully. I think they tried to hard and to Disney. I felt as they tried to included star wars. New hope and return of the Jedi. I think they hyped it up to much . My take was a 5/10 its a meh
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-27-2015 09:03 PM
    Lucky you. I wanted to see it the first day it was available but couldn't due to my broken leg. Now that i'm back to normal i'm planning to go and see it sometimes around 30th.

You aren't missing much ;) go with what Mia said
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 09:06 PM
    I hope they do better in the next movie but I'm not holding my breath for it .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 09:19 PM
    Well, if your Band is broken, it still makes the Band 2 an upgrade...

Posted via Xperia Z3

It does by no money right now ;)
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-27-2015 09:21 PM
    Whoa Seahawks lost . I didn't think the rams would best them. Well then good job rams.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2015 09:27 PM
    It does by no money right now ;)
    That's fair. Still, no band leaves the opportunity for an upgrade...

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-27-2015 11:01 PM
    Whoa Seahawks lost . I didn't think the rams would best them. Well then good job rams.
    Seattle's in the playoffs right now and will most likely draw Washington, who they can beat. If they sleepwalk next week they'll draw the north winner, either Green Bay or Minnesota. Personally, they'd prefer Green Bay of those two options (I'd think).

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-27-2015 11:04 PM
    Seattle's in the playoffs right now and will most likely draw Washington, who they can beat. If they sleepwalk next week they'll draw the north winner, either Green Bay or Minnesota. Personally, they'd prefer Green Bay of those two options (I'd think).

id like to see a rematch against the Seahawks and packers ;) remember last year. great game !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 12:34 AM
    That's fair. Still, no band leaves the opportunity for an upgrade...

it does but the band 2 doesn't really offer anything over the OG band. all id get is a better looking band but with a less accurate HR monitor compared to the OG band in more fast paced workouts. for me id chose the band and hold out till band 3 and see how that is. besides id be afraid to crack the glass screen while playing soccer in the spring and summer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 12:38 AM
    Getting ready to study German ... with Rammstein.
    Love that band
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    12-28-2015 12:48 AM

It was a pretty solid drive!
    12-28-2015 12:50 AM
    sometimes I think you work at top gear or something ;P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 12:51 AM
144,463 ... 46874688468946904691 ...