The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    sometimes I think you work at top gear or something ;P
    Ha, I wish!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 12:51 AM
    Ha, I wish!
    that's be a FUN job driving cars , doing reviews , and be silly :P and did I mention driving cars !
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    12-28-2015 12:53 AM
    Nice, which engine? :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 01:51 AM
    Nice, which engine? :)
    The 1.6li petrol, only 150ps but packs some good torque before 2K RPM....
    Ed Boland likes this.
    12-28-2015 02:30 AM
    The 1.6li petrol, only 150ps but packs some good torque before 2K RPM....
    Wow didn't know they still sell it with this engine. The most powerful engine here is 1.2 130 HP (apart from GT and GTI versions). Quite nice car but I kind of like new Renault Megane and Opel Astra more. Do you have any of those there?
    12-28-2015 02:42 AM
    id like to see a rematch against the Seahawks and packers ;) remember last year. great game !
    As long as Seattle doesn't win it all, that is fine by me.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 06:03 AM
    I might be inclined to do this...

https://plus.google.com/112449028584...ts/VTuZ6qVpaq3

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 06:03 AM
    it does but the band 2 doesn't really offer anything over the OG band. all id get is a better looking band but with a less accurate HR monitor compared to the OG band in more fast paced workouts. for me id chose the band and hold out till band 3 and see how that is. besides id be afraid to crack the glass screen while playing soccer in the spring and summer.
    Understood.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 06:04 AM
    Went to see this thing today.
    uploadfromtaptalk1451306337215.jpg

Like the build, reminds me of Lumia 820 :) I expected SW experience to be much faster than on my L820 but it was demo device so there is that. And camera takes time to focus.

Would I buy it? Yes.
    For the current price of 530? No.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 06:41 AM
    Wow didn't know they still sell it with this engine. The most powerful engine here is 1.2 130 HP (apart from GT and GTI versions). Quite nice car but I kind of like new Renault Megane and Opel Astra more. Do you have any of those there?
    Our fuel is still EURO4, perhaps the reason. Renault and Opel packed up a long time ago, sadly.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 06:45 AM
    Our fuel is still EURO4, perhaps the reason. Renault and Opel packed up a long time ago, sadly.
    Hm, interesting. Did many manufacturers leave back than?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 06:49 AM
    Morning folks.

When Nadella said the 950 line was for the fans, he wasn't kidding...SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    12-28-2015 08:25 AM
    Hey MIA, how is your partner finding the Band 2? Any pro's or con's you've found or heard about?
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2015 08:28 AM
    So I'm partaking in one of my favorite activities - a visit to the post office. And wouldn't you know it, there's no express line for pick ups today....AND the main line is terribly long.

I'd almost prefer going to a Trump rally over this...

At least Comcast fixed my bill seamlessly.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2015 09:06 AM
    Hey MIA, how is your partner finding the Band 2? Any pro's or con's you've found or heard about?
    So far she likes it. She's going to be doing some of her regular workouts over the next few days, so I'll be able to give better feedback come next week.

Cons:

Biggest con so far is the battery life. She's really getting two days so far with it permanently syncing with the Note 5. I'd tell her to turn on and off the Bluetooth while she's asleep, but that's kinda pointless for her. She's worried about scratching the screen, so I'll apply the screen protector i bought.

It also charges slower than i thought.

Wish there was voice support for Android. The keyboard on it is well executed for a wrist keyboard, but still inconvenient.

The buckle could be a bit more easier to use to adjust the strap's fit.

Pros:

She likes it. Alot. She's still tinkering so the biggest test will be her staying by me for a few days and trying out the workouts from the Band directly.

I'll submit a better report in a month from her. Overall, at US$200, a very good buy.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Muessig and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2015 09:15 AM
    So i stopped in the "hood" T-Mobile and looked at the V10 and G4. I call it the "hood" T-Mobile because the devices were bolted down and thus you couldn't pick them up in hand. Gonna stop tomorrow by the one at work instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 12-28-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 09:45 AM
    So i stopped in the hood T-Mobile and looked at the V10 and G4. I call it good because the devices were bolted down and thus you couldn't pick them up in hand. Gonna stop tomorrow by the one at work instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I was reminded that as much as i like the G4, its really the camera I'm enamored with. Looking forward to practicing on my 930 and if i feel satisfied with that, I'll pass on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 10:17 AM
    So i stopped in the hood T-Mobile and looked at the V10 and G4. I call it good because the devices were bolted down and thus you couldn't pick them up in hand. Gonna stop tomorrow by the one at work instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I do think LG is onto something with the V10. They still needs some tweaks on it, but from what i was able to feel so far...it is a fine multimedia focused device.

Looking forward to really playing with both after work tomorrow.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 10:18 AM
    I was reminded that as much as i like the G4, its really the camera I'm enamored with. Looking forward to practicing on my 930 and if i feel satisfied with that, I'll pass on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    The camera on the G4 is awesome from the few pictures I took on a friend's phone.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2015 10:25 AM
    I do think LG is onto something with the V10. They still needs some tweaks on it, but from what i was able to feel so far...it is a fine multimedia focused device.

Looking forward to really playing with both after work tomorrow.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I bought a V10 for my coworker friend. Intriguing device but still not for me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 10:26 AM
    The camera on the G4 is awesome from the few pictures I took on a friend's phone.
    It is simply a bad mama-jama. That's why i want one. But we'll see. Not buying anything until mid February, so i have time to wait. I may get a Shield TV before i decide on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 11:33 AM
    I bought a V10 for my coworker friend. Intriguing device but still not for me.
    Didn't figured it was for you. Not sure if you'd use a Nexus 6P either.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 11:33 AM
    It is simply a bad mama-jama. That's why i want one. But we'll see. Not buying anything until mid February, so i have time to wait. I may get a Shield TV before i decide on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    However, I'm still open to a 950 and if i can get one as cheap as a G4, i may go that route. Still, many more other things demanding of my time and $$$atthe moment.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 11:35 AM
    Didn't figured it was for you. Not sure if you'd use a Nexus 6P either.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I'm trying to see if I should get a 5X or the 6P. The Nexus 5 I have is dying slowly. Yesterday it got stuck in a boot loop after a random restart. Today the camera wouldn't work before a restart. I suspect this device was exposed to moisture by someone. My friend predominantly kept this is a loaner phone for friends before I got it a few months back.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 12:15 PM
    I'm trying to see if I should get a 5X or the 6P. The Nexus 5 I have is dying slowly. Yesterday it got stuck in a boot loop after a random restart. Today the camera wouldn't work before a restart. I suspect this device was exposed to moisture by someone. My friend predominantly kept this is a loaner phone for friends before I got it a few months back.
    I thought you got a 5X already? Or did you sell that one too?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2015 01:15 PM
142,805 ... 46884689469046914692 ...