WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You lack focus and being in the moment. Two things that we've all pointed out.

I'll say it again. If you really want to be with someone they need to be your priority. You can't just be flippant about it.

Instead of being on this thread focus more on her (whichever one that happens to be at the moment).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah Masters are more expensive. The cost I gave you was purely for a Bachelor. My wife's Masters wasn't cheap. She still wants to do her doctoral. :p

My advisor begged me to get a Ph.D. but I got out after my Masters degree.

I do think kids graduating today want to be a manager right away because that means not doing the work. Although I see that attitude less with females at least in my line of work.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah Masters are more expensive. The cost I gave you was purely for a Bachelor. My wife's Masters wasn't cheap. She still wants to do her doctoral. :p

What's killer here in the US is the amount of debt students end up occurring - both at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Fortunately, for me I only have graduate level debt and not both. It is just brutal how the life is shaking out on some levels.

Sahib, take note - get your head screwed in right and "work smarter, not harder".

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's killer here in the US is the amount of debt students end up occurring - both at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Fortunately, for me I only have graduate level debt and not both. It is just brutal how the life is shaking out on some levels.

Sahib, take note - get your head screwed in right and "work smarter, not harder".

So far I have no debt ......keyword so far.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have stayed away from getting an MBA because of cost...it is at the top of the list of excuses...

That was my main excuse for why I waited so long and now as to why I'm working and in school simultaneously. I just couldn't grab enough aid at the graduate level.

Especially in my field, the longer you go without the good degree, the more it locks you into a job that cannot wipe your *** well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's the same here. People getting into debt just to go to college. Mostly from low social economic (ie. poor) areas in hopes of getting out of it. I was of that same position when I was younger, so many years ago.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As for bashing MSFT, I guess I'll say this - I don't mind MSFT employees register here and peruse the forums. Now if users see stuff implemented in products going forward and credit is given appropriately, that's good too. But if it is the same old ****, then it really doesn't make a difference.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As for bashing MSFT, I guess I'll say this - I don't mind MSFT employees register here and peruse the forums. Now if users see stuff implemented in products going forward and credit is given appropriately, that's good too. But if it is the same old ****, then it really doesn't make a difference.

Thing is everyone thinks we should be celebrating MS rather than criticising them. I'm happy to praise the good points, when there are some. Thing is what good has really come out of MS lately? A couple of beta programs and low end hardware. What's there to celebrate?

As for the employees. I haven't seen any yet and don't care if I do.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thing is everyone thinks we should be celebrating MS rather than criticising them. I'm happy to praise the good points, when there are some. Thing is what good has really come out of MS lately? A couple of beta programs and low end hardware. What's there to celebrate?

The 830 should have had more RAM and a better processor along with the selfie camera and $100 less to compete with the OPO.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's the same here. People getting into debt just to go to college. Mostly from low social economic (ie. poor) areas in hopes of getting out of it. I was of that same position when I was younger, so many years ago.

Many of those poor don't escape that debt because many of those middle level, middle skill jibs are gone now. Especially since many of those are women and their numbers depress the wages in the "market that caters to female jobs (social services, for example) even further. Yes, the system is still full of ****.

Take notes, Sahib.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Precisely. And at the end of the day, even if MSFT has a smaller market share, they're still rolling in the $.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3