Because his picture is in the threads on the forums.

Sahib has a photo? Where?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2016 01:05 AM
    That's what I remember from my us history book ;) note I said us history .i know it's bias but it was to show I'm not dumb . I do know where berlin is and the wall
    I know what you were doing. I was just correcting your US misunderstanding.

American history books are really bad and very propaganda ridden. I personally wouldn't trust anything out of them.

Also maps are geography. ;)
    01-14-2016 01:12 AM
    I know what you were doing. I was just correcting your US misunderstanding.

American history books are really bad and very propaganda ridden. I personally wouldn't trust anything out of them.

Also maps are geography. ;)

Oh thanks for that and I don't blame you for not trusting them after all it is US history where things are skewed. I could of went to the the map but I figure I put a bit of history into my post:)
    01-14-2016 01:18 AM
    Sahib has a photo? Where?

I think in the pictures thread. I can't Remember what post it is:p it's there :P
    01-14-2016 01:21 AM
    I think in the pictures thread. I can't Remember what post it is:p it's there :P

I finally saw you, MIA and the rest of the gang...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2016 02:19 AM
    ._. Well I did pay attention in class. I know where the Berlin Wall is. It's in Germany . It was to divide West Berlin from the evils of communism that was east Berlin It was the beginnings of the Cold War between the USSR( at the time ) and the US. I could say more but I think you get the point
    Never wanted to say you're dumb, sorry if i insulted you.

Oh and communism is actually a pretty much nobel idea, even more nobel than capitalism in theory.

They tried to make everyone equal, classless society, small to none financial difference between people. They regulated prices on the market, stimulated their country's own production and lowered goods import from other countries.

We had communism here 25-30yrs ago. And it was nothing like the one you'll hear about in Russia or China etc.
    We actually had a great leader who managed to get rid of nationalism, and he was caring about his people.
    Few years after he died, country god divided in like 6 parta, wars on each side, almost 4 yrs of it in my country, genocide was commited. Democracy was here.

Though he was a dictator, but that doesn't mean be was all bad. I know Sport will disagree with me on this one.
    01-14-2016 02:31 AM
    Please show us the healthy version from your neck of the woods.
    I can not do that, cause i don't eat fast food and therefor i can't get you a pic of one.
    01-14-2016 02:32 AM
    So a polices squad of special forces, something like your SWAT i think, got arrested this morning for robbing an armoured truck stealing around 300k .
    Welcome to Bosnia.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-14-2016 02:37 AM
    Oh and communism is actually a pretty much nobel idea, even more nobel than capitalism in theory.
    The idea that capitalism is good a by far the biggest lie in the world. It is far from being noble. It's dog eat dog. It's destroy your competition. It's being wealthy and trampling the poor. It's moving things offshore to appease the faceless 'shareholders' so they get returns on their investment.

There is nothing good about capitalism. It doesn't solve or fix any problems. It just creates 'stuff'.
    Rose640 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-14-2016 03:48 AM
    Lumia 630 relegated from the w10m update, Vodafone Australia.

http://community.vodafone.com.au/t5/...ap/td-p/403796

Thank goodness I parted with mine.
    01-14-2016 04:01 AM
    I finally saw you, MIA and the rest of the gang...
    Well not me. :P I'm not in that thread I couldn't find it either. It's well buried.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2016 04:34 AM
    Well not me. I'm not in that thread I couldn't find it either. It's well buried.
    I started from the last page and worked back, and I was halfway when I stopped.

I might post a photo and see what Sahib will notice.
    01-14-2016 05:01 AM
    I started from the last page and worked back, and I was halfway when I stopped.

I might post a photo and see what Sahib will notice.
    He'll notice your Huawei watch...but since you're not a she, he'll miss the watch altogether, so never mind...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-14-2016 06:06 AM
    He'll notice your Huawei watch...but since you're not a she, he'll miss the watch altogether, so never mind...

Can you provide a link to the thread I can't find it.
    01-14-2016 06:07 AM
    The idea that capitalism is good a by far the biggest lie in the world. It is far from being noble. It's dog eat dog. It's destroy your competition. It's being wealthy and trampling the poor. It's moving things offshore to appease the faceless 'shareholders' so they get returns on their investment.

There is nothing good about capitalism. It doesn't solve or fix any problems. It just creates 'stuff'.
    Capitalism in its current form allows for the rich to make enough money to keep the poor poor and still complain about being broke.

It is past "dog eat dog"... it's more like poachers running loose on an endangered species wildfire preserve...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-14-2016 06:09 AM
    Can you provide a link to the thread I can't find it.
    Not sure what you're talking about, so I'll guess it's the pictures thread...

http://forums.windowscentral.com/off...look-like.html

If I'm wrong and its the watch, here you go...

http://www.gethuawei.com/huawei-watch

Rose640 and sahib lopez like this.
    01-14-2016 06:11 AM

http://www.gethuawei.com/huawei-watch

It was the thread. Thanks!
    01-14-2016 06:29 AM

Huawei Watch - Huawei Official Store

Found Sahib, i saw Laura earlier on Twitter but i couln't find you Mia. Got lost in all those posts.
    01-14-2016 07:00 AM
    Found Sahib, i saw Laura earlier on Twitter but i couln't find you Mia. Got lost in all those posts.
    I'm in there and have on the same look right now going to work because the picture i posted was taken on a winter morning.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    01-14-2016 07:03 AM
    Morning folks.

I had something interesting to post, but i forgot what it was. As always with anything, I'll remember when i remember, if i remember...

01-14-2016 07:07 AM
    I'm in there and have on the same look right now going to work because the picture i posted was taken on a winter morning.

Finally, found you with the magic of CTRL+F. Wish i've remembered that like 15min earlier.
    01-14-2016 07:10 AM
    One of our local bands (well not local, they're just not famous outside the country and to wider audience, only those like me are familiar with them, so i think i can call them local?) have just posted on their Facebook page that they'll do a free gig in a pub that has the least hillbillies as their customers.
    I'm very interested in the outcome.

And hillbilly was the closest term to our 'Šaban'. Wanted to write Joe, but you guys use 'average Joe' to describe everyday person, but our word would rather mean a redneck or somethink like that.
    01-14-2016 07:21 AM
    Finally, found you with the magic of CTRL+F. Wish i've remembered that like 15min earlier.
    Seek, and ye shall find...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-14-2016 07:22 AM
    Morning folks.

I had something interesting to post, but i forgot what it was. As always with anything, I'll remember when i remember, if i remember...

Now i remember what it was...

There is a crime show called "American Greed" and a slight spinoff called "American Greed: Fugitives". The difference between both is that the caught the perps in the former, while the ones in the latter at are still at large.

Definitely worth watching, especially if people have Hulu. Whenever i watch an episode, i end up with the same conflict at the end:

While I'm empathetic to the victims who lost $, it goes to show you that sometimes in Murica there is never enough money...some will take calculated risks to secure their future, and some are almost as greedy as the crooks themselves...

01-14-2016 07:27 AM
    Ah, kids...(NSFW)

https://plus.google.com/108663011287...ts/5xqXngoUh6d

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-14-2016 07:38 AM
144,439 ... 47124713471447154716 ...