The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Watch it in "Blu Rey" :-)
    I watched it in xD, it was pretty cool!
    01-18-2016 10:10 AM
    It's 18 here but no one gives a crap, lol.
    I've started drinking as early as 15, but not that much as i do now.
    They're a bit more strict in Canada and US. When I was growing up I knew of people getting in younger than I did. Girls mostly.

I find things in the EU a bit more relaxed about those things compared to Canada/US. Australia is easy going but there is a bit of a control thing going on there similar to the US/Canada. They do get raided on occasion in Canada, US, UK and Australia and the owners get a hefty fine if they're caught with under age participants. Possible loss of licence as well.

I'm pretty sure a lot of young girls still get in to clubs and pubs though in most countries...

I've only been really drunk twice and that was enough.
    01-18-2016 10:18 AM
    They're a bit more strict in Canada and US. When I was growing up I knew of people getting in younger than I did. Girls mostly.

I find things in the EU a bit more relaxed about those things compared to Canada/US. Australia is easy going but there is a bit of a control thing going on there similar to the US/Canada. They do get raided on occasion in Canada, US, UK and Australia and the owners get a hefty fine if they're caught with under age participants. Possible loss of licence as well.

I'm pretty sure a lot of young girls still get in to clubs and pubs though in most countries...

I've only been really drunk twice and that was enough.
    Here is mostly no - go for guys under 18, no problem for girls though. ID from older brothers does get you into clubs though.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    01-18-2016 10:37 AM
    One time I made a fake ID to get into a club... Funny thing about it, I was over 21 and could legally drink... Blockbuster had kept my license (said they didn't have it, but wound up calling a few days later for me to pick it up)... Anyhow, club had said a photo ID and birth certificate would work, so I made a fake photo ID for where I worked at the time.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    01-18-2016 11:06 AM
    Now if you don't celebrate this Sport i don't know then what deserves celebration.

Prevc just made a 244m jump, new record.
    You are about 2 days behind but yes, it was nice. It's not a world record though :)
    01-18-2016 11:08 AM
    You are about 2 days behind but yes, it was nice. It's not a world record though :)
    Didn't say it was a world record, but of that particular run.
    01-18-2016 11:43 AM
    One time I made a fake ID to get into a club... Funny thing about it, I was over 21 and could legally drink... Blockbuster had kept my license (said they didn't have it, but wound up calling a few days later for me to pick it up)... Anyhow, club had said a photo ID and birth certificate would work, so I made a fake photo ID for where I worked at the time.
    I think that's a serious felony, and not something you should be posting around
    01-18-2016 11:44 AM
    I think that's a serious felony, and not something you should be posting around
    I'm sure the statute of limitations has since long elapsed...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-18-2016 11:55 AM
    I'm sure the statute of limitations has since long elapsed...
    Betcha if he goes back to the same club and runs into the bouncer using his REAL ID the bouncer may say:

"Hey, i remember you. I liked your fake ID from the last time better than this one."

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-18-2016 11:59 AM
    Was talking with the GF today over breakfast at the start of watching the movie "Selma". I told her that the irony isn't lost on me that here on MLK day i can argue that 'Murica is even more fractured and divided than it has been in a long time...probably since the 1960s.

She goes to to remind me that there is some progress...we got a non white guy and a black man in fact both elected and reelected to the Presidency. She's right there.

And yet...should we be satisfied that ? We cannot, nor should be.

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significant than the color of his eyes...there's war" Bob Marley. The struggle...continues.

01-18-2016 12:29 PM
    Was talking with the GF today over breakfast at the start of watching the movie "Selma". I told her that the irony isn't lost on me that here on MLK day i can argue that 'Murica is even more fractured and divided than it has been in a long time...probably since the 1960s.

She goes to to remind me that there is some progress...we got a non white guy and a black man in fact both elected and reelected to the Presidency. She's right there.

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significant than the color of his eyes...there's war" Bob Marley. The struggle...continues.

Was about to say Bono. But then i remembered that he did a cover of Marley's song.
    01-18-2016 01:18 PM
    Oh dear God save us.
    Those ***** politicians of ours are about to fill an application for joining EU. Now how stupid do they think European politicians are, they'd sure had to be more stupid then ours to welcome us in EU.

I just don't get it how do they expect a country consisted of 13 parts, with 13 governments, 220+ ministers and 3 presidents to be allowed to join EU.

Every day new humiliation.
    Last edited by Rose640; 01-18-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    01-18-2016 01:29 PM

I watched the movie Selma. It was very good movie but I wonder if anyone got anything out of it or just flew over their heads
    01-18-2016 04:34 PM
    Oh dear God save us.
    Those ***** politicians of ours are about to fill an application for joining EU. Now how stupid do they think European politicians are, they'd sure had to be more stupid then ours to welcome us in EU.

I just don't get it how do they expect a country consisted of 13 parts, with 13 governments, 220+ ministers and 3 presidents to be allowed to join EU.

Every day new humiliation.
    Well I bet than can't be as bad as the ones in the us ;)
    01-18-2016 04:36 PM
    Well at least it works for them. Situation here is more complicated than in Belgium.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-18-2016 04:41 PM
    Take a few minutes and watch this. It is 90% correct.

sahib lopez likes this.
    01-18-2016 04:42 PM
    A
    I have to admit getting the Wordflow keyboard on my Z3 would be great. So long as it works the same as it did on the L920. My wife will be pleased as well as she hates all the corrections. Saying that she's been using voice to text with Google keyboard at home and it's very good.
    Seeing as msft is putting word flow on iOS I wouldn't be surprised if they port in over to Android next :)
    01-18-2016 04:44 PM
    A
    Seeing as msft is putting word flow on iOS I wouldn't be surprised if they port in over to Android next :)
    But can that bridge work in both ways?
    01-18-2016 05:04 PM
    Another great rock legend passed away, this time it's Glenn Frey.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-18-2016 05:12 PM
    Most of these guys I've never heard off. Then again I don't listen to much rock
    01-18-2016 07:08 PM
    I watched the movie Selma. It was very good movie but I wonder if anyone got anything out of it or just flew over their heads
    What did you get out of it?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    01-18-2016 08:08 PM
    Was about to say Bono. But then i remembered that he did a cover of Marley's song.
    The funniest thing is that Eric Clapton covered a TON of Bob Marley's songs and they became small hits. And the ****ed up part is some of those folks when they hear the originals, they ***** over how a black artist cannot be original and covered his music. I'm like WTF?

azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-18-2016 08:10 PM
    These next few years will probably be full of this kind of thing.

I guess hell will definitely need to freeze over now for a Eagle's reunion.

Not that there is a hell or heaven.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2016 12:10 AM
    Most of these guys I've never heard off. Then again I don't listen to much rock
    Time to expand your mind some.... No need for drugs even.
    01-19-2016 12:10 AM
    What did you get out of it?

Crickets chirping.....
    01-19-2016 12:11 AM
142,738 ... 47184719472047214722 ...