Ah rednecks. Living in the out post of America.
    01-21-2016 12:17 AM
    So our week of winter appears to be done. We're up to 12C by Monday.

I guess it could always drop again but I sort of doubt it. Typically the last two weeks of January are the coldest of the winter.

Then again, this weather is messed so maybe it will freeze in July.... Nah
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 12:20 AM
    So our week of winter appears to be done. We're up to 12C by Monday.

I guess it could always drop again but I sort of doubt it. Typically the last two weeks of January are the coldest of the winter.

Then again, this weather is messed so maybe it will freeze in July.... Nah
    Few years ago we had snow in May, so, yes, you can't really predict weather these days.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 04:04 AM
    Few years ago we had snow in May, so, yes, you can't really predict weather these days.
    One year in Toronto we had an ice storm in May that lasted 3 days. Another year it snowed in the first week of June.

In Toronto we've had +13C temps in December. +30C temps in the summer with humidity on top. It's all a bit wacky.

In Finland the summer I lived there it got up to +30C which is highly unusual for Finland. The winter earlier the same year they had the largest amount of snow in Helsinki in years.

Nothing surprises me much.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-21-2016 04:53 AM
    One year in Toronto we had an ice storm in May that lasted 3 days. Another year it snowed in the first week of June.

In Toronto we've had +13C temps in December. +30C temps in the summer with humidity on top. It's all a bit wacky.

In Finland the summer I lived there it got up to +30C which is highly unusual for Finland. The winter earlier the same year they had the largest amount of snow in Helsinki in years.

Nothing surprises me much.
    All i can say is, HAARP! lol
    01-21-2016 05:35 AM
    Hi all. Today I'm really into Kodaline (a band). Look em up!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 06:27 AM
    I wish MS could push out an update and allow us to remove Search/Cortana software button and replace it with Multi-tasking one.
    I'm loosing my nerves for having to long press the back button.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 06:49 AM
    Morning folks. Nothing creative, noteworthy or earth-shattering to share at this time.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-21-2016 06:57 AM
    So Sarah Palin endorses Trump... That's all you need to know about Trump...

Her endorsement speech, if you can call barely putting two words together in coherent sentences a speech, was just awful. I could watch it, let alone read it.

Meanwhile her son isn't a bright shining star...

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-ch...ght-1753857153
    This actually helps to solidify what we all knew...Trump will eventually get the GOP nomination. As knucklehead as Palin is, she still has pull amongst Tea Party voters and the GOP needs to start to look more unified sooner than later.

01-21-2016 06:59 AM

Her endorsement speech, if you can call barely putting two words together in coherent sentences a speech, was just awful. I could watch it, let alone read it.

I think people will troll the elections and vote for Trump, lol.
    01-21-2016 07:04 AM
    I think people will troll the elections and vote for Trump, lol.
    Any rational human being in the US... and there are a few of them, just unfortunately most of them ignore politics, will not vote for Trump.

It's unlikely that Trump will get it in. However, if he does, I feel really sorry for anyone living in the US but maybe that will be the wake up call that the country needs... then again there are lot of ignorant people in the US...
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    01-21-2016 07:17 AM
    So our premier said that the reason our people have so few money is because they buy stuff other than oil and flour, other than stuff they need to survive.

I guess we too have a Trump-like politician, that is, unfortunately more than few of them.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 08:15 AM
    They're annoying me at work.

Rose640, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-21-2016 08:59 AM

Is there a day when you're not annoyed by your work or co-workers? Lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 09:08 AM
    Yes...on my day's off.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    01-21-2016 11:46 AM

Even the new guy is now cracking jokes about it....situation must be quite dire....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 11:49 AM
    Even the new guy is now cracking jokes about it....situation must be quite dire....

I thought That was funny :p on the bright side that winter storm he is getting might freeze the knuckleheads he talks about ☺
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 05:58 PM

What made me shake my head was when Palin blamed Obama for her sons assaults charge since he has PTSD. While PTSD is no laughing matter , I guess it's easy to blame Obama for that . I'm sure she had enough money to help her son out .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 06:05 PM
    Any rational human being in the US... and there are a few of them, just unfortunately most of them ignore politics, will not vote for Trump.

It's unlikely that Trump will get it in. However, if he does, I feel really sorry for anyone living in the US but maybe that will be the wake up call that the country needs... then again there are lot of ignorant people in the US...

._. I have a bad feeling in my stomach If he does get elected
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 06:06 PM
    I just goy back from my birthday party. Came home an hour earlier than i thought. But anyway, it's 1:20 am now, and it was more than great.

I'm drunk as s*** now, so i'm immediatelly going to sleep.
    azcruz, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-21-2016 06:23 PM
    I thought That was funny :p on the bright side that winter storm he is getting might freeze the knuckleheads he talks about ☺
    Cold weather doesn't stop stupidity, Sahib.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-21-2016 08:01 PM
    It isn't pretty...sometimes when a woman get petty and tries to hide it by being a woman, you just have to be classy and call out bull**** by being classy.

But this too, like most things, will pass in time.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 08:03 PM
    Cold weather doesn't stop stupidity, Sahib.

But it can slow them :)
    01-21-2016 08:20 PM
    I really really really really hope msft picks up the slack on the audio department when it comes to music . I like what he lg did with the v10 by adding a DAC. If there is anything I want more than amoled on the next msft phone I want them to give me a good audio jack .
    01-21-2016 08:23 PM
    But it can slow them :)
    Not the kind of stupidity I seem on the regular. This is more Sarah Palin esque persistent level stupid that's immune to cold weather.

01-21-2016 10:06 PM
142,849 ... 47244725472647274728 ...