You don't want to buy THAT on eBay.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-22-2016 08:23 PM
    It has begun...

Attached Thumbnails 23896.jpg  
    01-22-2016 09:18 PM
    Rue, this was the air freshener i was thinking you could get...maybe not as stylish for your tastes, but a bit more subtle. In this picture it is open...one of those twist to open style ones.

That would be a bit odd to have on my desk at work... Having an open office for plan.

Doesn't look too bad. I think we have those over here.

For home the wife usually has incense.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-23-2016 12:50 AM
    Thanks.
    Well i couldn't sleep, i slept around 5 hours. And yes, hangover is here, unfortunately, lol. That's the biggest downside of alcohol for me since i get drunk very easy.
    Happy belated birthday. Nothing worse than a hangover... But I hope you enjoyed yourself more importantly.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    01-23-2016 12:52 AM
    It has begun...

Stay safe. I haven't seen the news yet this morning but they're calling this a 1 in 100 years storm yesterday. That is going to be something...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-23-2016 12:53 AM
    Stay safe. I haven't seen the news yet this morning but they're calling this a 1 in 100 years storm yesterday. That is going to be something...
    Everyday we hear about a new weather event which gets described as a 1in 100 year event - snowstorm in Eastern USA, mudslides in CA, rains in Chennai and there are still a zillion skeptics out there who claim there us no proof that "Climate Change" is real....sheesh!
    01-23-2016 01:24 AM
    Everyday we hear about a new weather event which gets described as a 1in 100 year event - snowstorm in Eastern USA, mudslides in CA, rains in Chennai and there are still a zillion skeptics out there who claim there us no proof that "Climate Change" is real....sheesh!
    We're about to enter the new ice age they say.
    Does that mean we're getting the mammoths back?
    01-23-2016 03:27 AM
    Sahib, come and get this...if you blow your back out, that's now my concern...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Attached Thumbnails 83647.jpg  
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-23-2016 07:33 AM
    Meanwhile, some of these goofy Republicans with their special interests in big business will say climate change is a hoax...maybe it is a hoax on the same level of Sarah Palin being fit to be President...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-23-2016 07:35 AM
    Thanks. Looks like I may not get home until Tuesday. Too early to tell, but I don't think that Monday morning commute will be any good

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-23-2016 07:36 AM
    This is both a joke and a great performance if you ask me.

https://www.facebook.com/prinzmarcus...4184159079179/
    azcruz likes this.
    01-23-2016 09:20 AM
    Morning crew! (EST U.S. Time)

Just checking in... I'm off today and thought I'd try to get some forum time in. What's new?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-23-2016 09:42 AM
    I hope everyone's ok up north with those storms.. Namely my father who lives out on the Cape in MA. I'll be calling him this evening to check up on him.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-23-2016 09:45 AM
    Had to do a factory reset on my iPhone 6S Plus yesterday. Everything was still working, except Game Center... Apparently it got screwed up somehow, and some games that were tied to it, wouldn't load. All fixed now!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-23-2016 09:48 AM
    Oh and I got some exciting news yesterday... One of my biggest guitar idols is coming to town for a concert... Joe Satriani!!! Live at the Florida Theatre on March 19th.

I can't wait! I've seen several shows at the Florida Theatre, and it couldn't be a more perfect venue for him. Versus a big stadium or arena, the historic Florida Theatre (built in the '20s) was built and designed with acoustics and sound quality in mind.

I'm buying our tickets this week, as the 1900 seats will probably sell out quick.
    01-23-2016 10:02 AM
    Meanwhile, some of these goofy Republicans with their special interests in big business will say climate change is a hoax...maybe it is a hoax on the same level of Sarah Palin being fit to be President...

Or that POTUS was responsible for Track's PTSD, SMH.
    01-23-2016 10:19 AM
    Thanks. Looks like I may not get home until Tuesday. Too early to tell, but I don't think that Monday morning commute will be any good

Monday might be a cleanup day rather than a commute day.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-23-2016 10:20 AM

Just checking in... I'm off today and thought I'd try to get some forum time in. What's new?
    Morning Ed, hope things are good at your end.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    01-23-2016 10:21 AM

The only thing new for me is that I start school again this Monday :)
    Ed Boland likes this.
    01-23-2016 10:28 AM

So how's the snow treating you :o about how much of snow do you think you have :)
    01-23-2016 10:29 AM
    Sahib, come and get this...if you blow your back out, that's now my concern...

I can handle it ;) I'm still young !
    01-23-2016 10:29 AM
    I can handle it ;) I'm still young !
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-23-2016 10:31 AM
    Nice haven't heard that song in a long time . Though I don't think snow is that good looking ;)
    01-23-2016 10:35 AM
    Monday might be a cleanup day rather than a commute day.
    Most likely. As much i have stuff to do on my day off, that sadly may have to wait...

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-23-2016 11:42 AM
    That would be a bit odd to have on my desk at work... Having an open office for plan.

Doesn't look too bad. I think we have those over here.

For home the wife usually has incense.
    Well, you cannot hang incense at work, although I'm sure you'd try if you could. I'm sure they have most sophisticated and stylish versions that aren't as obvious.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-23-2016 11:47 AM
144,464 ... 47264727472847294730 ...