So the new girl is here...and is apparently quite possibly an ex patient of mine. More training to do...

So my supervisor sees the sign on my door and is analyzing the hell out of it. Fortunately, the new girl got the joke right away.

And the little general on the team AKA the man eating feminist is rushing to show the new girl the ropes...sigh...but the new girl seems sharp enough.

Well, the day is off to an annoying start.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-26-2016 09:49 AM
    MIA, please check Hangouts.
    Just replied.

01-26-2016 09:52 AM
    I can't wait until WC goes mental about this - It's okay that Joe Belfiore is using an iPhone | The Verge

I've stoked the fire a bit... can't wait to see what happens... got to get the popcorn. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 10:49 AM
    I can't wait until WC goes mental about this - It's okay that Joe Belfiore is using an iPhone | The Verge

I've stoked the fire a bit... can't wait to see what happens... got to get the popcorn. :P
    I can't understand why do people even care.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 11:49 AM

Et,tu Rue?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 11:52 AM
    I injured my feet today at football, I can't put any weight on my right leg. Will have to go to doctor tomorrow probably :(
    01-26-2016 01:17 PM
    I injured my feet today at football, I can't put any weight on my right leg. Will have to go to doctor tomorrow probably :(
    Hope it's not serious. Get well soon.

01-26-2016 02:20 PM
    Is the ankle? I had more than few of these injuries, and they're never a good thing.

Hope you'll feel better soon
    01-26-2016 02:23 PM
    Thanks guys, nope, not the ankle :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 02:31 PM
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Sport Driver likes this.
    01-26-2016 02:42 PM
    I've just watched the X Files premier. I was expecting to see Trump's face at the end.
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    01-26-2016 03:54 PM
    Good to headed home. Got some work to do, then back at the coal mines tomorrow.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 05:21 PM
    Good to headed home. Got some work to do, then back at the coal mines tomorrow.

Have a good evening....
    You guys had a whiteout over the weekend...tomorrow you can try the opposite color during your trek down the coal mines...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 06:11 PM
    Have a good evening....
    You guys had a whiteout over the weekend...tomorrow you can try the opposite color during your trek down the coal mines...
    Whether it is snow or my supervisor, it is all a headache to me...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-26-2016 10:34 PM

You are a bit of a cynic :p still it's a bit funny
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-2016 11:54 PM

Oh shoot that's not good .get better soon
    01-26-2016 11:55 PM
    Well it hurts so much I'm on ER now...
    01-26-2016 11:57 PM
    Ouch! Hope all goes well.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    01-27-2016 12:05 AM
    You are a bit of a cynicstill it's a bit funny
    Yeah I thought the same about the blonde hair... ;)

Personally I don't care what phone any person users, regardless of their position or what company they work for.

Saying that, I think it would have made for a good experiment to have one of their own people to see what WM users go through in different countries. What issues do users run into? Is MS vision viable in all counties, etc.

The main reason I say this is because MS is still so US based in their heads that maybe someone like Joe being out of the loop for a year with a WM would have maybe opened their eyes a bit.

Instead he's using an iPhone which generally has no issues anywhere...
    01-27-2016 12:12 AM
    I can't understand why do people even care.
    There is an image problem that WM has. Having your lead using a competitors device while traveling for a year doesn't boost confidence for those considering a possible change.

Not that I care I'm just going by perception.

This just adds to all that talk of WM dying and no one at MS caring about it.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-27-2016 12:16 AM
    Oh shoot :( I didn't expect you to be in the ER
    Sport Driver likes this.
    01-27-2016 12:20 AM
    Yeah I thought the same about the blonde hair... ;)

Personally I don't care what phone any person users, regardless of their position or what company they work for.

Saying that, I think it would have made for a good experiment to have one of their own people to see what WM users go through in different countries. What issues do users run into? Is MS vision viable in all counties, etc.

The main reason I say this is because MS is still so US based in their heads that maybe someone like Joe being out of the loop for a year with a WM would have maybe opened their eyes a bit.

Instead he's using an iPhone which generally has no issues anywhere...
    I hope joe does put into practice what he said about " the platform strength of competitors "
    01-27-2016 12:24 AM
    I hope joe does put into practice what he said about " the platform strength of competitors "
    That only works if he's got a WM with him...
    01-27-2016 12:27 AM
    Well my heel base is broken so I will get my leg up to the knee in plaster... It sucks
    01-27-2016 12:31 AM
    Well my heel base is broken so I will get my leg up to the knee in plaster... It sucks
    Oh that really sucks.. That sounds very painful.

Hope you're well soon. :)
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-27-2016 01:12 AM
143,557 ... 47334734473547364737 ...