The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Just wait until you get a real job...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    He has been told this several times...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-01-2016 07:58 AM
    So my supervisor scheduled me off today when she shouldn't have (*facepalm*). So while i should take advantage of the mistake, there are some patients i do need to follow up with, so I'm headed into work.

Enjoy your day off (at work)!
    Last edited by worldspy99; 02-01-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    02-01-2016 07:58 AM
    I lived in a complex like that once. It was horrible with all the noise and the scaffolding blocking the view.

At least I had a place to sleep, cook and toilet. My current house has none of that at this moment. :/
    I'm sure it'll be alright for you soon...
    02-01-2016 08:03 AM
    I'm sure it'll be alright for you soon...
    Here's hoping...
    02-01-2016 08:25 AM
    Here's hoping...
    You need to have a countdown calendar.
    02-01-2016 08:57 AM
    You need to have a countdown calendar.
    No, that's OK... I don't need to stress myself more than I already have...
    02-01-2016 09:05 AM
    No, that's OK... I don't need to stress myself more than I already have...
    Maybe a number of drinks per day to reduce stress calendar would be better.
    02-01-2016 09:06 AM
    We took a small drive on Saturday. The lake near the house that supplies us with water is terribly low even with all the recent rains...
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-01-2016 09:08 AM
    This picture is one of the reasons why I live where I currently am...
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and azcruz like this.
    02-01-2016 09:09 AM
    Great sunset on Friday...
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-01-2016 09:10 AM
    Maybe a number of drinks per day to reduce stress calendar would be better.
    Current studies show that drinking alcohol may increase the risk of cancer. So I'm happy not to drink that much. :) Once in a while is ok.
    02-01-2016 09:24 AM
    Current studies show that drinking alcohol may increase the risk of cancer. So I'm happy not to drink that much. :) Once in a while is ok.
    From now till housewarming and then take the rest of the year off...
    02-01-2016 09:26 AM
    Enjoy your day off!
    You're just as bad as Sahib sometimes...you clearly didn't see where i said I'm still going to work today, hence no day off...

02-01-2016 09:40 AM

But didn't another study say that alcohol can be beneficial.
    azcruz likes this.
    02-01-2016 09:42 AM
    Having Trump as President may also increase the risk of cancer.

Sorry, I'll take my chances with the alcohol. Besides, Rue, i thought you were more of a wine drinker anyways...

sahib lopez likes this.
    02-01-2016 09:42 AM
    We took a small drive on Saturday. The lake near the house that supplies us with water is terribly low even with all the recent rains...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...26cb6201e7.jpg
    Are you allowed to install a water tank system on your property? That's what we did back home to alleviate some of our water difficulties...

02-01-2016 09:43 AM
    You're just as bad as Sahib sometimes...you clearly didn't see where i said I'm still going to work today, hence no day off...

I was too lazy to edit my OP after I wrote it. Fixed now.
    Anyway what I meant was, enjoy your day off at work thanks to your wonderful supervisor...
    02-01-2016 09:44 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...26cb6201e7.jpg

Wow that looks sad. Where I live the dam is getting filled .they had to release some water. I do wonder how lake Oroville and whiskey town lake are doing
    02-01-2016 09:44 AM
    But didn't another study say that alcohol can be beneficial.
    Recent studies indicate that there is no safe level of drinking. Recommendations is to reduce your drinking to a minimum and when you do drink keep it to one or two 'units' (whatever that is).
    azcruz likes this.
    02-01-2016 09:46 AM
    Time for US history. I know ifs going to be about the industrial revolution
    02-01-2016 09:46 AM
    Recent studies indicate that there is no safe level of drinking. Recommendations is to reduce your drinking to a minimum and when you do drink keep it to one or two 'units' (whatever that is).

Huh that's interesting.then again I don't drink alcohol. Though at this point in time what doesn't give you cancer :/
    Rose640 likes this.
    02-01-2016 09:48 AM
    Having Trump as President may also increase the risk of cancer.

Sorry, I'll take my chances with the alcohol. Besides, Rue, i thought you were more of a wine drinker anyways...

I think having Trump as president would be a disaster of major proportions and not just for the USA.

I drink cider and wine. I can't drink beer, it does't agree with me. Most liquor is ok too.
    02-01-2016 09:48 AM
    I don't see how could someone find out that alcohol can be beneficial. Especially vodka and stuff like that with all that ethan. That stuff can get you blinded.

Though people in medieval times uses to drink beer, both kids and their parenta. It was cheap and nutritious, so why not.
    02-01-2016 09:51 AM
    Huh that's interesting.then again I don't drink alcohol. Though at this point in time what doesn't give you cancer :/
    Getting old is all that's required really. Our bodies haven't really evolved to handle our old age as of yet. Maybe a few more generations from now (if the anti vaxers don't get their way) we should live longer and hopefully healthier. So long as people generally eat well and keep generally fit.
    02-01-2016 09:51 AM
    I don't see how could someone find out that alcohol can be beneficial. Especially vodka and stuff like that with all that ethan. That stuff can get you blinded.

Though people in medieval times uses to drink beer, both kids and their parenta. It was cheap and nutritious, so why not.
    They drank beer because it was better than the water...

There are studies that show that a unit a day of red wine can be beneficial for heart health and it's the combination of the wine and the alcohol that helps, not just the red grapes.
    Rose640 likes this.
    02-01-2016 09:53 AM
142,810 ... 47394740474147424743 ...