The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    The traffic has gotten worse on my commute these days. Looks like i have to leave home even earlier now...SMH...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 02-02-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-02-2016 06:58 AM
    This is the best thing to happen for Democrats. If Trump loses the nomination, he'll run independent, pulling Republican votes. Honestly, it's not like Sanders and Hilary are better candidates, but they'd benefit the most.

It's like choosing between a rock and a hard place...

There's no such thing as a good politician. Regardless how they come across

I'm just curious to see if Bernie was to become the Democrat hopeful if he'll have the same issues we do with the opposition leader we have here. The media (including the lefty's) have been trouncing him continuously. He's sort of like Bernie.

Trump would pull the Tea Party vote so that would reduce the Republican vote down some, maybe. Unless he decides to not run at all.

US politics only fascinates me like driving past a car crash...
    02-02-2016 07:09 AM
    02-02-2016 07:15 AM

I'm just curious to see if Bernie was to become the Democrat hopeful if he'll have the same issues we do with the opposition leader we have here. The media (including the lefty's) have been trouncing him continuously. He's sort of like Bernie.

Trump would pull the Tea Party vote so that would reduce the Republican vote down some, maybe. Unless he decides to not run at all.

The issue that candidates like Trump and Sanders highlight is how tone deaf the establishment has gotten to the real needs of voters. It was first evident when they elected Obama initially. I will always think that if the current President was able to slightly adjust his approach and that there weren't so many cretins on the other side painting him as an enemy, his 8 years in office would have been more productive.

It's **** like this tone deaf and insular nature of DC politrickians that will cause 'Muricans to do something knuckleheaded in retaliation with their votes. SMH...

Murican politics is more like an avoidable train wreck...

02-02-2016 07:20 AM
    Having used the G Watch R for a week so far...I'm impressed. Fits me just as well as the Sony one does. I'd like the sell the 360 but would only get pennies on the dollar, so into the drawer it goes...

I was playing with the smartwatch at best by and I got to say that the moto 360 caught my attention. If only it supported wp
    02-02-2016 08:47 AM
    Hey Mia how is your gf band 2 holding up with her? Had it gotten any problems that the other threads posted about
    02-02-2016 08:48 AM

No rubbernecking allowed...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2016 09:15 AM
    The issue that candidates like Trump and Sanders highlight is how tone deaf the establishment has gotten to the real needs of voters. It was first evident when they elected Obama initially. I will always think that if the current President was able to slightly adjust his approach and that there weren't so many cretins on the other side painting him as an enemy, his 8 years in office would have been more productive.

It's **** like this tone deaf and insular nature of DC politrickians that will cause 'Muricans to do something knuckleheaded in retaliation with their votes. SMH...

Murican politics is more like an avoidable train wreck...

Actually it's like a multi car pile up on the freeway in a snowstorm.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-02-2016 09:16 AM
    Hey Mia how is your gf band 2 holding up with her? Had it gotten any problems that the other threads posted about
    Haven't heard any complaints from her so far, outside of how ****ty the battery is. But she keeps the Bluetooth on all the time, so no surprises there. Gonna double check this weekend if she got the latest update...

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-02-2016 10:27 AM
    Actually it's like a multi car pile up on the freeway in a snowstorm.
    With the reason being that people decided to go out driving after the roads were closed?

Yup, sounds about right...

02-02-2016 10:28 AM
    So I decided to try out the MS Arrow launcher on Android. It's ok. There's a couple of things I like about it and other's I dislike. I'll have to try some others.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-02-2016 10:42 AM
    So I decided to try out the MS Arrow launcher on Android. It's ok. There's a couple of things I like about it and other's I dislike. I'll have to try some others.
    Nova Prime, Nokia Z launcher and Arrow are my favorites. Apex and Action launcher are good too.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2016 11:14 AM
    Nova Prime is the only launcher I've used so far.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-02-2016 02:48 PM
    Haven't heard any complaints from her so far, outside of how ****ty the battery is. But she keeps the Bluetooth on all the time, so no surprises there. Gonna double check this weekend if she got the latest update...

Okay because I'm close to jumping on the band 2 after playing around with it in Best Buy yesterday . I don't really like the glass screen protector but I think after playing around with it I'm really close to getting it .
    02-02-2016 05:15 PM

BSOD on a gas pump.
    MSFTisMIA, azcruz, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    02-02-2016 07:47 PM
    Okay because I'm close to jumping on the band 2 after playing around with it in Best Buy yesterday . I don't really like the glass screen protector but I think after playing around with it I'm really close to getting it .
    And here I thought you were a "too broke college student"...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    02-02-2016 07:57 PM
    What a gasbag!

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2016 07:57 PM
    And just like that, the best keyboards on all mobile platforms...

Microsoft buys Swiftkey predictive keyboard company for $250 million http://wmpoweruser.com/microsoft-buy...r-250-million/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2016 08:54 PM

Microsoft buys Swiftkey predictive keyboard company for $250 million http://wmpoweruser.com/microsoft-buy...r-250-million/
    Don't think MSFT cares about the keyboard. Looks like they may be after the AI stuff behind the keyboard...

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-02-2016 09:02 PM
    And here I thought you were a "too broke college student"...

I am but I I got a bit More of financial aid than I expected and my books were not as much as what I thought . So I have 250$ for myself :) budgeting for the win( yes I included how much money I spend on food and my phone and internet bill )
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 12:27 AM

I do hope they don't just use it for AI. I would really like some of the keyboard features to come to wp
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 12:29 AM
    I do hope they don't just use it for AI. I would really like some of the keyboard features to come to wp
    I use SwiftKey on my Android devices and love it. It is the best keyboard app I've experienced so far.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-03-2016 01:29 AM
    I never thought that choosing a bathroom fan would be so difficult! :/
    02-03-2016 05:43 AM
    Morning folks.

02-03-2016 06:41 AM
    I am but I I got a bit More of financial aid than I expected and my books were not as much as what I thought . So I have 250$ for myself :) budgeting for the win( yes I included how much money I spend on food and my phone and internet bill )
    You're looking at about $280 brand new, taxes included. Since you live in CA, there two things you can't escape: drought and the sales tax.

If i were you, I'd dig around to see if you can find it for $200. As nice as the Band is, if it were still full price, I'd never have bought it for the GF.

02-03-2016 06:45 AM
142,846 ... 47414742474347444745 ...