I never thought that choosing a bathroom fan would be so difficult! :/
    Anything to keep you from ****ting in the yard, right?

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    02-03-2016 06:46 AM
    Wonder if i could get away with this at work...

https://plus.google.com/109911143043...ts/7tgEdgfWGvs

02-03-2016 06:50 AM
    Anything to keep you from ****ting in the yard, right?

That's where the exhaust is heading...

I have the issue where the exhaust duct is over 3m long. Most fans won't work in that situation.
    02-03-2016 06:51 AM

I have the issue where the exhaust duct is over 3m long. Most fans won't work in that situation.
    Understood. I just was milking that joke for all its worth, that's all. Some days i really wonder if it's worth it to get a house, but that means i may have to move out of the NYC area to be able to afford one...

02-03-2016 06:58 AM
    Understood. I just was milking that joke for all its worth, that's all. Some days i really wonder if it's worth it to get a house, but that means i may have to move out of the NYC area to be able to afford one...

We moved out of an expensive area to buy a house. However, we are renovating due to buying a cheaper house that even though I had a survey done had a lot of issues that needed correcting. :/

We hopefully ran into the last issue though so from this point on it's about finishing things. The electrics will be done Saturday. Central heating next week I think. Kitchen will be next week and downstairs bathroom I have no idea. We then still need to lay flooring but that should be pretty quick.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 07:15 AM
    I never thought that choosing a bathroom fan would be so difficult! :/
    Installing it is even more fun...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 08:22 AM
    Installing it is even more fun...
    I'm, thankfully, not doing that. Core drilling a 100mm hole through bricks is not my idea of fun.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 08:23 AM

I had the exact same problem when I replaced the anemic one in my first house...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 08:24 AM

And then you'll complain even louder about the commute and the longer hours in the coal mines to pay the bank.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-2016 08:25 AM
    It's raining Nexus devices over here...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 08:26 AM
    I use SwiftKey on my Android devices and love it. It is the best keyboard app I've experienced so far.

I've never uses it but it looks like a general consensus that SwiftKey is a great keyboard.
    02-03-2016 08:42 AM
    I've never uses it but it looks like a general consensus that SwiftKey is a great keyboard.
    You would post faster with more typos if you used SwiftKey😀
    02-03-2016 08:43 AM
    You're looking at about $280 brand new, taxes included. Since you live in CA, there two things you can't escape: drought and the sales tax.

If i were you, I'd dig around to see if you can find it for $200. As nice as the Band is, if it were still full price, I'd never have bought it for the GF.

I'm digging around in swappa waiting for a small band.
    02-03-2016 08:44 AM
    You would post faster with more typos if you used SwiftKey😀

Leave it to you to come up with that ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 08:45 AM
    I'm digging around in swappa wating for a small band.
    Might wanna check slickdeals and 1sale as well, you might get a brand new one for about $200.
    02-03-2016 08:45 AM
    Leave it to you to come up with that ;)
    Happy to help, anytime.
    02-03-2016 08:46 AM
    Might wanna check slickdeals and 1sale as well, you might get a brand new one for about $200.

I'll do that. I've never heard of those two sites either
    02-03-2016 08:48 AM
    I'll do that. I've never heard of those two sites either
    Learn you have to, a lot, young Padawan😉
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-03-2016 08:50 AM
    Now that we are seeing devices from Acer, NuAns, VAIO and fewer Lumia offerings from MSFT I was thinking last night what would make an offering fairly compelling for the masses? A $300 Moly X1 is not going to help the platform much. But a $200 Xiaomi Redmi 3 running WM10 would instantaneously be the new 640 replacement or heck even be very close to the cancelled Lumia 850. Also it would let Xiaomi in the USA without Apple suing them because MIUI is a clone of iOS.
    They would need to enable LTE bands and if they threw in NFC to future proof the phone a bit at that price it would be a runaway hit. Xiaomi phones have pretty decent cameras as well and that 4100 mAh battery would last at least two days if not more.
    02-03-2016 08:57 AM
    And then you'll complain even louder about the commute and the longer hours in the coal mines to pay the bank.
    Nope. If i have a house i like and i job i like in it's entirety, the commute isn't an issue for me.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 09:38 AM
    It's raining Nexus devices over here...
    Have fun with that. Don't let a software bug hit you on the coconut...

Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    02-03-2016 09:39 AM
    Learn quickly, let's see if he can...

02-03-2016 09:41 AM
    Now that we are seeing devices from Acer, NuAns, VAIO and fewer Lumia offerings from MSFT I was thinking last night what would make an offering fairly compelling for the masses? A $300 Moly X1 is not going to help the platform much. But a $200 Xiaomi Redmi 3 running WM10 would instantaneously be the new 640 replacement or heck even be very close to the cancelled Lumia 850. Also it would let Xiaomi in the USA without Apple suing them because MIUI is a clone of iOS.
    They would need to enable LTE bands and if they threw in NFC to future proof the phone a bit at that price it would be a runaway hit. Xiaomi phones have pretty decent cameras as well and that 4100 mAh battery would last at least two days if not more.
    That would help the platform. I'd buy it for my mom to replace her 635 :)
    02-03-2016 09:42 AM

Much Yoda I see in you
    02-03-2016 09:44 AM
    Nice try, but the problem is you're thinking the right way.

With all the Lumia zealots around here, the first thing you'd hear is how the Chinese are snooping through your phone, or it isn't as good as a Lumia...

Still, this actually may happen, with all the Xiaomi WP rumors. I'd love to see them port WP 10 to the Mi 5 pro as sell that for $400. Or, convert the Mi Note Pro or Mi 4C. I'd go with the Mi 4C at $300-$350. Now, THAT would move units too...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2016 09:50 AM
144,475 ... 47424743474447454746 ...