ill just put this here
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 12:17 AM
    Peugeot 308
    Me approve :D how do you feel about it.
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-04-2016 01:06 AM
    Me approve :D how do you feel about it.
    Ride comfort is best so far, I love the small steering and i-Cockpit design. The lighting features are delightful. It's snappy and has enough power for my needs.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 01:09 AM
    Ride comfort is best so far, I love the small steering and i-Cockpit design. The lighting features are delightful. It's snappy and has enough power for my needs.
    Does it have LED lights?
    02-04-2016 01:14 AM
    Does it have LED lights?
    Yes, full LED...
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-04-2016 01:15 AM
    Way to go, how are they? :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 01:32 AM
    Love it
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-04-2016 01:33 AM
    Probably too bright for everyone else on the road... 😃
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-04-2016 01:34 AM
    Probably too bright for everyone else on the road... 😃
    As long as he sees good :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 01:40 AM
    As long as he sees good :D
    I've been driving a lot on the motorways here and at night especially because of where my house is compared to where I'm living. I find LED headlights to be very bright and blinding. Especially on SUVs.
    02-04-2016 01:50 AM
    Probably too bright for everyone else on the road...
    Definitely not to the abusive mo$)(&)$;2;@& owners of SUVs with LIGHT BARS in this country.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 02:22 AM
    I've been driving a lot on the motorways here and at night especially because of where my house is compared to where I'm living. I find LED headlights to be very bright and blinding. Especially on SUVs.
    If they're done right, it won't be blinding. I can stare at the lights of my car and not be blinded. In contrast, I can't stare at the high beam lights of my other Subaru, which is Halogen.
    02-04-2016 02:25 AM
    SUVs are annoying anyways, they lights are too high up, same with MPVs
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-04-2016 02:52 AM
    If they're done right, it won't be blinding. I can stare at the lights of my car and not be blinded. In contrast, I can't stare at the high beam lights of my other Subaru, which is Halogen.
    SUVs are annoying anyways, they lights are too high up, same with MPVs
    Part of the problem is that the motorway is fairly dark so you get used to the other lights than someone comes by with these ridiculously bright lights and you're temporarily blinded.

Now I can't say for certain all are LEDs but I know from my work that LEDs are very bright and glare a lot. Especially if they're pure white.
    02-04-2016 03:14 AM
    Part of the problem is that the motorway is fairly dark so you get used to the other lights than someone comes by with these ridiculously bright lights and you're temporarily blinded.

Now I can't say for certain all are LEDs but I know from my work that LEDs are very bright and glare a lot. Especially if they're pure white.
    HID kits are awful in that aspect as far as I know. Well matrix lights save the day :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 04:46 AM
    HID kits are awful in that aspect as far as I know. Well matrix lights save the day :D
    Yes HIDs are bad. Very blinding as well.

Keep in mind I'm working with the latest in LED technology for industry. I know quite a bit about them. Not be authoritarian or anything but I've been around LED lighting technology for over two years now. Deal with several vendors and have seen the developments of new LEDs and fixtures.

LEDs work in the blue light spectrum so appear to be brighter than they actually are. Diffusers are what tone down LEDs. LEDs are very direct and need reflectors to throw the light properly. The light does spread like any other light but they have a tendency to glare significantly. 5000K LEDs are very very bright.

LEDs themselves are very robust and work great at low temperatures. They fail quickly at high temps (above 40C). They are low energy consuming and produce low heat. The drivers of LEDs are the main issue.They tend to be the heat source for LEDs and tend to be the point of failure. LEDs have a high and long inrush current creating spikes in initial energy when they are turned on and mellow out after awhile. Believe it or not too many on a circuit can cause issues even though the energy use is low mainly due to this inrush current especially on AC circuits.

On a car they obviously use DC LEDs. They don't suffer so much from inrush problems as their AC counterparts. They do have to be careful with the heat produced by the motor so will require special installation. When LEDs start to fail you need to replace the whole thing. You cannot replace just one LED in a cluster. This, I guess is where the car manufacturer will make some cash.

LEDs are supposed to be long running but that's based on climate controlled tests and extrapolated. There are not enough LED installations to prove the longevity of the claims of LEDs in real world situations. That's not saying they aren't good but we don't know for sure if the claims are 100% true. Even the vendors I deal with state this.
    02-04-2016 05:07 AM
    You have been spoiled by the Moto and I have been spoiled by the 640 and ZUK. I now charge both my phones every 3rd day and same goes for my smartwatch.
    It should be like that. Long battery life is a gorgeous thing.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 05:18 AM
    Morning folks. Just looking to get through the rest of the week.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    02-04-2016 05:40 AM
    And having owned a couple of HTC devices I can say that they also know how to screw up the camera on the phones.
    Well, you win some, you lose some. The best cameras they've done on Windows was the Titan 1 and the Radar. The 8X and M8 are OK. If they don't pull it together this year, they should just stick to making VR handsets.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 05:42 AM
    Capitalism at its finest:

https://plus.google.com/114815631892...ts/8GmvmXnZZ3G

02-04-2016 06:38 AM

There are a lot of LED light cars in LA - after all we are the epitome of cars, roads and epic traffic delays - and they don't seem to bother me. I'm leaning towards getting a car with LED lights myself. My Acura is 16 years old and has HID Xenon headlights which I really like compared to my Toyota which is standard halogen.
    sahib lopez and Sport Driver like this.
    02-04-2016 08:25 AM
    Well, you win some, you lose some. The best cameras they've done on Windows was the Titan 1 and the Radar. The 8X and M8 are OK. If they don't pull it together this year, they should just stick to making VR handsets.

Or Nexus devices for Google...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2016 08:27 AM
    Good morning everyone. Gotta make someone happy today, going to extend a job offer...
    02-04-2016 08:29 AM

Another name I know them by every time I see HID when not properly installed is " Hello I'm a D***head"
    Sport Driver likes this.
    02-04-2016 08:46 AM
    Morning folks. Just looking to get through the rest of the week.

I'm looking forward to Saturday as I have plans to go rollerblading this Saturday with some friends 😁
    02-04-2016 08:47 AM
144,469 ... 47444745474647474748 ...