Hey Mods, are we still allowed to use the thanks button via mobile? I've noticed using the Windows Central apps (both on Android one and on the WP legacy app), there's either a delay or I cannot use the thanks.

Maybe it's just me, but I figured I'd just ask...
    Thanks is gone. Everything is a "Like" now.
    02-10-2016 08:43 AM
    I'm so tired and I still have to prepare for teaching the statistics class today...
    02-10-2016 08:43 AM
    Very Facebookish...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 08:54 AM
    Thanks for the heads-up.

What an asswipe move that was to remove the "thanks" button. Oh well, I see worse decisions ar work daily so I won't lose any sleep over it...
    02-10-2016 09:20 AM
    I'm so tired and I still have to prepare for teaching the statistics class today...
    Sorry to hear that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 09:21 AM
    So far so good with the M8. Battery life seems decent. Apparently it is a "I'll get you through the day but not do two days" sort of battery life.

Remember I'm going old school with no connected wearable to the M8....which in how tall *** the phone is, could use it...
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-10-2016 09:26 AM
    We don't have problems with immigrants here, cause you know, who wants to live in Bosnia, lol.
    I did kind of notice that yeah
    02-10-2016 09:27 AM
    Very Facebookish...
    I'm just not a fan of Facebook. The GF told me last night that a friend of her family (and an ex to her sister I've met so far) died in a car accident that her cousin was driving the vehicle. So of course, people posted pictures & of the totally wrecked vehicle and them trying to free the guy from the wreck - blood and gore included.

Really? And you wonder why I dislike social media so much...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-10-2016 09:30 AM
    I'm just not a fan of Facebook. The GF told me last night that a friend of her family (and an ex to her sister I've met so far) died in a car accident that her cousin was driving the vehicle. So of course, people posted pictures & of the totally wrecked vehicle and them trying to free the guy from the wreck - blood and gore included.

Wow... That's so wrong.

I've started to use it less and less but still have it because I have friends everywhere..

All media sucks these days.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 09:50 AM
    Hey, wassup everyone. Does anyone still remember me, or am I long forgotten? Lol
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 10:22 AM
    Hey, wassup everyone. Does anyone still remember me, or am I long forgotten? Lol
    Who are you?
    02-10-2016 10:46 AM
    Wow... That's so wrong.

I've started to use it less and less but still have it because I have friends everywhere..

All media sucks these days.
    I have an active account, but haven't logged into it about a year.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-10-2016 11:21 AM
    The guy who only posts plurals in the Last Letter of the word game. Graduated from engineering school yet?
    02-10-2016 11:31 AM
    I have an active account, but haven't logged into it about a year.
    I only check it once a year on my birthday, that's it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 11:32 AM

I don't like social media either. I've deactivated my account several times, but i keep activating it back, since i need it primarily for my school. You know, those class groups, and stuff.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 01:52 PM
    Can someone tell me where can get one of these? But the bigger version.
    My maths proffesor gave this thing to me and assigned me to make a larger copy. Pf, i can't make myself eggs for breakfast and he wants me to actually build something.
    https://jg9wqq.by3301.livefilestore...._LI.jpg?psid=1

Basically it's a, well a circle, with geometrical shapes and when you move the pointer(?) to a certain shape you get some formulas and the sketch of it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 02:03 PM
    I only check it once a year on my birthday, that's it.
    I don't even care to check it then anymore.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 05:39 PM
    My throat is a bit sore from speaking all day at the statistics class that I was teaching....
    02-10-2016 05:55 PM
    Acronym for the day PRESS or predicted residual sum of squares...
    02-10-2016 05:55 PM
    Word for the day is heteroscedasticity or

Heteroscedasticity is a hard word to pronounce, but it doesn't need to be a difficult concept to understand. Put simply, heteroscedasticity (also spelled heteroskedasticity) refers to the circumstance in which the variability of a variable is unequal across the range of values of a second variable that predicts it.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-10-2016 05:56 PM
    Word for the day is heteroscedasticity or

Heteroscedasticity is a hard word to pronounce, but it doesn't need to be a difficult concept to understand. Put simply, heteroscedasticity (also spelled heteroskedasticity) refers to the circumstance in which the variability of a variable is unequal across the range of values of a second variable that predicts it.
    I'm trying to pronounce it :p
    02-10-2016 06:13 PM
    My day was short today . I'll take that anyways :p
    02-10-2016 06:15 PM
    My throat is a bit sore from speaking all day at the statistics class that I was teaching....
    Hope you feel better.
    02-10-2016 08:44 PM
    After the latest update was applied, my Surface Pro 4 had three blue screens with different error messages. Way to go!
    02-11-2016 12:16 AM
    After the latest update was applied, my Surface Pro 4 had three blue screens with different error messages. Way to go!
    Man, Microsoft really needs to clean this mess up!
    02-11-2016 12:24 AM
144,469 ... 47534754475547564757 ...