Im sure it's hard for them too, I have two sisters who do shopping and it take a while. Though, what does that have to do with me trying to find jeans. My point I was trying to get at is why does it have to be so hard just to find a good pair of jeans.
    Your last sentence has been echoed by women for years and years... Not just jeans either. My comment was a mix of sarcasm and truth. I should have known you'd miss it...

You know how you buy jeans? Find a style you like, ensure it looks good on you, buy it.

That's what's known as shopping men's style.
    02-13-2016 04:51 PM
    Your last sentence has been echoed by women for years and years... Not just jeans either. My comment was a mix of sarcasm and truth. I should have known you'd miss it...

You know how you buy jeans? Find a style you like, ensure it looks good on you, buy it.

That's what's known as shopping men's style.
    Oh in that case I agree I do now know how they feel . Especially that most of their jeans don't have pockets that's surprising why they still don't have pockets
    02-13-2016 06:54 PM
    Folks, it is 6F outside and walking around in it to get the GF, who is by me this weekend, some alcoholic beverages.

Enjoy the weekend everyone...especially to the US folks we like me are off on Monday.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    02-13-2016 07:02 PM
    02-13-2016 07:30 PM
    Folks, it is 6F outside and walking around in it to get the GF, who is by me this weekend, some alcoholic beverages.

Enjoy the weekend everyone...especially to the US folks we like me are off on Monday.

Yes, that is frozen condensation on my apartment window...on the INSIDE. Yup, 2F at its finest.

Saying a prayer for those who are homeless and have no other choice but to try to stay warm outside under these conditions...

Attached Thumbnails 26758.jpg  
    02-13-2016 10:45 PM
    I guess it could be worse it could start snowing . But it does suck to who is homeless at this time :/
    02-13-2016 11:29 PM
    I guess it could be worse it could start snowing . But it does suck to who is homeless at this time :/
    It sucks being homeless no matter what weather conditions are like.
    azcruz and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-14-2016 03:01 AM
    That's around -10C ? Man that's cold.
    Here we have some seriously weird weather, mornings are fairly warm and sunny, not a single cloud on a horizon, but when night comes things get so weird. Five minutes ago you could watch stars on the night sky but it all gets covered in clouds in a matter of minutes. And of course, then it starts raining and keeps that way till the morning.
    02-14-2016 03:09 AM
    I bought a mountain bike from Specialized and got what I paid for
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-14-2016 06:11 AM
    Sadly, this is true...

https://plus.google.com/112644748741...ts/dYzULgSRizw

sahib lopez likes this.
    02-14-2016 06:23 AM
    That's around -10C ? Man that's cold.
    Here we have some seriously weird weather, mornings are fairly warm and sunny, not a single cloud on a horizon, but when night comes things get so weird. Five minutes ago you could watch stars on the night sky but it all gets covered in clouds in a matter of minutes. And of course, then it starts raining and keeps that way till the morning.
    Meanwhile back in Cali imageuploadedbytapatalk1455467742.504940.jpg
    Rose640 likes this.
    02-14-2016 10:35 AM
    I watched the movie concussion( the one with will smith and alec Baldwin) and I gotta say its one of the not so bright spots of football
    02-14-2016 10:19 PM
    while I don't care much for ted cruz I gotta say his ad is mildly entertaining. makes me want to watch office space again.
    02-14-2016 10:26 PM
    http://genius.com/Snoop-dogg-imagine-lyrics also this song is more for rose who wants to see what rap used to be and heres a link to the lyrics and meaning
    02-14-2016 10:32 PM
    Morning all :p hey Mia how are you dealing with the cold
    02-15-2016 11:48 AM
    Morning all :p hey Mia how are you dealing with the cold
    It's getting warmer here. It's out of the freezing mark and will get into the 50s tomorrow with rain.

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-15-2016 12:02 PM
    Even though i'm not into rap that much, honestly, this i could listen to. To be more exact i can listen to anything that has some social background to it, that criticises society. I can't stand bull*** like some of the 50 Cent's stuff, like Candy shop and similar nonsense.
    Balcan rap scene is has a few really good performers, but again, has more of those, not so good.

Again, i don't listen to rap that often, but this guy's not so bad.

sahib lopez likes this.
    02-15-2016 01:37 PM
    I can't remember the time when i was more pissed off than i am right now. I feel like i could smash someone's head. Why you may ask? Well, if you guys don't follow happenings in Europe, our great country of Bosnia & Herzegovina has filled an application for joining the EU. Some of you may think that's good, even great thing. Well, actually it should be. It should be if our politicians are not criminals (huge number of our minister and premiers, yes we have multiple premiers ha-ha, have been either prosecuted or even convicted, one of them is actually a minister while in-prisoned, majoritiy of them is under SIPA's investigation (something like your IRS and FBI combined)), it should be if our schools system has any god damn sense at all, if our companies and firms were on their feet, vast majority of them has been illegally privatised, exploited, shut down and their workers fired, if we had any highway infrastruction, if we had normal ******* army. WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE.

And the worst part, that really got me pissed off was an interview with our current president (we have 3 of them, and they just go in circle ha ha ha), he said that there's no country in the world that has made such a huge progress in such a small period of time like us. WHAT PROGRESS??? Only three nationalities have rights to be voted for president, screw jews, screw Romani, screw everyone else.

People are just gonna laugh at our faces. They're just embarrassing us. So many people were killed, or were turned into invalids permanently fighting for our freedom in 90s. And then a handful of deserters, cowards who flew to other countries came here as a visionaries, took all the political power and are now treating us as a slaves using a nationality as their prime weapon.

God i can't wait to finish college and move to, well, anywhere but Balcans.
    02-15-2016 02:02 PM
    I can't remember the time when i was more pissed off than i am right now. I feel like i could smash someone's head. Why you may ask? Well, if you guys don't follow happenings in Europe, our great country of Bosnia & Herzegovina has filled an application for joining the EU. Some of you may think that's good, even great thing. Well, actually it should be. It should be if our politicians are not criminals (huge number of our minister and premiers, yes we have multiple premiers ha-ha, have been either prosecuted or even convicted, one of them is actually a minister while in-prisoned, majoritiy of them is under SIPA's investigation (something like your IRS and FBI combined)), it should be if our schools system has any god damn sense at all, if our companies and firms were on their feet, vast majority of them has been illegally privatised, exploited, shut down and their workers fired, if we had any highway infrastruction, if we had normal ******* army. WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE.

And the worst part, that really got me pissed off was an interview with our current president (we have 3 of them, and they just go in circle ha ha ha), he said that there's no country in the world that has made such a huge progress in such a small period of time like us. WHAT PROGRESS??? Only three nationalities have rights to be voted for president, screw jews, screw Romani, screw everyone else.

People are just gonna laugh at our faces. They're just embarrassing us. So many people were killed, or were turned into invalids permanently fighting for our freedom in 90s. And then a handful of deserters, cowards who flew to other countries came here as a visionaries, took all the political power and are now treating us as a slaves using a nationality as their prime weapon.

I would call that a rant but that more of an article :p
    02-15-2016 04:13 PM
    Well, our politicians here are not that different...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-15-2016 09:21 PM
    Well, our politicians here are not that different...
    They usually aren't different in most countries.
    02-15-2016 09:42 PM

Sounds like politicians the world over. They're all corrupt, just some are better at hiding it,..

If I understand the process properly for them to join the EU they'll have to ensure a lot of things first. Of course Romania and Greece still managed to become part of the EU though...

I have a feeling the EU will be a lot more cautious about new members now. At least I hope so. We need the whole austerity thing to stop first as it's driving us back to a recession but there doesn't seem to be any desire to change course.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-15-2016 11:58 PM
    What's up gang...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-16-2016 06:47 AM
    The RX8 has been loving this cool morning air... Zoom Zoom!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-16-2016 08:32 AM
    The RX8 has been loving this cool morning air... Zoom Zoom!

What's up Ed. Nice that you posted here 😛
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-16-2016 08:37 AM
144,470 ... 47564757475847594760 ...