I've seen Joe Satriani and Steve Vai twice. You'll enjoy their concerts!

I saw Zakk Wylde when he was with Ozzy's band. He's a great guitarist too.
    Yeah I saw Zakk with Ozzy before as well. Shoot, I've been to a bunch of concerts in my life.. Probably a hundred or so actually... My first time catching Joe though! Can't wait...
    02-17-2016 06:11 AM
    Morning folks.

I see that I can no longer write posts here in Japanese when using the Windows app (I'm on the M8 today). Now, ain't that a ******* riot.
    02-17-2016 06:55 AM
    Morning folks.

I see that I can no longer write posts here in Japanese when using the Windows app (I'm on the M8 today). Now, ain't that a ******* riot.
    why not use tapatalk?
    02-17-2016 08:37 AM
    Hey Sahib.. SSDD here. What's new with you?

With me nothing much just trying to stay awake :p and getting though this week
    02-17-2016 08:43 AM
    Well technically I'll be moving in as I have no choice now but I might not be staying at the house! LOL!
    Oh the joys of homeownership.... temporary homelessness included!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2016 08:45 AM
    Maybe because my age I'm getting more cynical but I've always question authority so I tend to see the darker side of society.

Here's the thing. Working is basically slave labour with a different name. So long as you work for someone else you're at their mercy regardless how good the company seems or the idea of progression in the company.

The capitalist idea is to keep people at a level where they spend more than they earn to keep the poor poor and middle class unbalanced. Debt is a big part of the economy, all economies, but especially the US. Capitalist want people to be in debt to constantly think they can achieve more by spending more. A lot of young people these days have zero concept of how much things cost. It's a big problem but one the capitalist love.

Capitalist constantly sell dreams to the populace. They get the politicians to help sell their dreams. You here the slogans and the rhetoric of the politicians because they're all bought by the capitalists.

A lot of people are blind to all this, which is what the capitalist want. A dumb populace they can sell anything to.

They're slowly achieving this unfortunately and it shows most in the western world...

This sounds like my U.S history when he was talking about the progressive era
    02-17-2016 08:46 AM
    Morning folks.

Good morning to you as well.

On a lighter note, WP and M8 want you to say Sayonara to it so you can go back to Hello Moto
    sahib lopez and azcruz like this.
    02-17-2016 08:47 AM
    Oh that sux.. I used to have the premium sub back when it was Nokia music

It was a great service :/ another good thing lost
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-17-2016 08:47 AM
    Yeah I saw Zakk with Ozzy before as well. Shoot, I've been to a bunch of concerts in my life.. Probably a hundred or so actually... My first time catching Joe though! Can't wait...

Enjoy the concert :p
    02-17-2016 08:50 AM
    I ended up getting only 4.5 hours of sleep. Something to do with getting a particular side loaded app to work perfectly on the Nokia N1 device....should have gotten the Taiwanese version instead which has Play Store. The Chinese version is locked down so bad Sahib has better chance of getting to base than me getting Google Apps loaded on it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2016 08:50 AM
    why not use tapatalk?
    Because I prefer the Windows legacy app...
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-17-2016 08:55 AM
    I ended up getting only 4.5 hours of sleep. Something to do with getting a particular side loaded app to work perfectly on the Nokia N1 device....should have gotten the Taiwanese version instead which has Play Store. The Chinese version is locked down so bad Sahib has better chance of getting to base than me getting Google Apps loaded on it.
    I'd sell them both...the Nokia N1 and Sahib's chances of getting on base.

Now if I were to compare Sahib's chances of getting on base and my supervisor's chances of becoming competent...it's clear my money is on Sahib.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    02-17-2016 08:57 AM
    Good morning to you as well.

On a lighter note, WP and M8 want you to say Sayonara to it so you can go back to Hello Moto
    I'd prefer an M9 running windows 10 than the m8. Actually, there are two dozen Android devices out from a hardware perspective that would run Windows 10 well if reconfigured.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2016 08:59 AM
    I'd prefer an M9 running windows 10 than the m8. Actually, there are two dozen Android devices out from a hardware perspective that would run Windows 10 well if reconfigured.
    If for some magical reason WM10 could work on MTK processors, there would be about 200 really good WM10 devices that would put these budget Lumia devices to shame.
    MSFTisMIA, Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    02-17-2016 09:03 AM
    For the record my two knocks against the m8 are the size as I don't really use the front facing speakers much and the fact that the audio quality in terms of loudness is still as bad as it was on windows phone 7.

WTF?
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-17-2016 09:16 AM
    If for some magical reason WM10 could work on MTK processors, there would be about 200 really good WM10 devices that would put these budget Lumia devices to shame.
    Precisely. Mediatek needs better integrated radios and improved GPU to really challenge Qualcomm. Intel is in a similar boat too.
    02-17-2016 09:19 AM
    Precisely. Mediatek needs better integrated radios and improved GPU to really challenge Qualcomm. Intel is in a similar boat too.
    I think that they both have managed. Now they need to work on better power management and thermal throttling (Nokia N1 with Atom and a few low end Chinese phones with MTK) get really hot and also get poor battery life even with massive batteries.
    02-17-2016 09:21 AM
    I think that they both have managed. Now they need to work on better power management and thermal throttling (Nokia N1 with Atom and a few low end Chinese phones with MTK) get really hot and also get poor battery life even with massive batteries.
    Personally, the market is better, especially in the mid range for 4 really good chip options. Mediatek has the best chance to be the #2 chipmaker.
    02-17-2016 09:27 AM
    I'm new here in the forum, I just want to say... potato!
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-17-2016 09:55 AM
    I'm new here in the forum, I just want to say... potato!
    Fellow 9gager huh?

Welcome.
    02-17-2016 12:00 PM
    Fellow 9gager huh?

Welcome.
    Yes. We're everywhere! And thank you. :)
    02-17-2016 12:04 PM
    Damn you Rue. You've tired me with those posts that i have no longer a desire to talk about that topic again. I feel like, whatever i say it's either not enough or always off the point.

Have this bloody German to get tired with.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-17-2016 12:05 PM
    Me and a father went to check the new car for him, Renault Megane. Only on outside, since it's not on sale yet.
    uploadfromtaptalk1455737388502.jpg

Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm home again, I have holidays this week.
    Laura Knotek, azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-17-2016 01:31 PM
    Me and a father went to check the new car for him, Renault Megane. Only on outside, since it's not on sale yet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1455737388502.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	122441

Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm home again, I have holidays this week.
    This may be the nicest Renault i've ever seen.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2016 01:51 PM
    I have 15 damn sport channels and none of them have Roma vs Real Madrid live, just Wolfsburg vs Gent. Well, that means i'm gonna have to watch this game in awfull SD on a local channel with commentators whose IQ is equal to the average room temperature in deep January.
    02-17-2016 01:54 PM
144,428 ... 47584759476047614762 ...