Hey at least your are feeling better . I'm battling the allergies :(
    Wish i could take the whole week off, but I'd need a doctor's note...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-24-2016 07:34 PM
    You don't have anything unlimited? I pay about 16/month and have unlimited calls (every carrier), unlimited SMS/MMS and 4GB of Internet, 1GB of which can be used all over the world(not just Europe). How much do you pay?
    Not as far as i know. We do have unlimited calls within the carrier, but it's only for those home phones (yup, don't know what they're called) but again it's bundeled with the TV and it's really cheap, 15e. That's the only cheap thing here.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2016 12:44 AM
    I'm writing English test tomorrow, I will need luck, a lot of it
    That's just like me when i have German test. English is a piece of cake for me, at least in school.
    Anyway, good luck.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2016 12:45 AM
    Well, that's the last episode of X-files for this season.. the world faith hangs in a balance until Fox & Scully find their darn baby.... Me? I'm gonna watch back the first two season of Twin Peaks.... Pass the popcorn and coffee
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-25-2016 01:01 AM
    Moved out. Now on the way to move in.
    02-25-2016 04:56 AM
    Good luck! Be sure to have a glass of wine when you finish moving in...

02-25-2016 05:26 AM
    Morning folks. I think I'm going to go to the doctor today. There's an all day training at work hat i don't think I've got enough strength to sit through, so i may take one more day to recover.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2016 05:33 AM
    That's just like me when i have German test. English is a piece of cake for me, at least in school.
    Anyway, good luck.
    Well on a good day I can easily get A, but if I have a bad day I will get C no matter how much I learned. English with me is : easy to get C, but for anything over that you have to put quite lot of effort.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-25-2016 07:22 AM
    Morning folks. I think I'm going to go to the doctor today. There's an all day training at work hat i don't think I've got enough strength to sit through, so i may take one more day to recover.

Wow I don't think I remember a time when you didn't go to work for 3 days. Must be really bad. Maybe by the end of today you'll feel better
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-25-2016 07:31 AM
    Wow I don't think I remember a time when you didn't go to work for 3 days. Must be really bad. Maybe by the end of today you'll feel better
    Thanks.

Last time I've missed two days on a row was last spring. I've never missed three days consecutively.

sahib lopez likes this.
    02-25-2016 07:33 AM
    Boy, everybody is battling some kind of illness or allergies...

In my case I'm allergic tree pollen when it's blooming season.
    02-25-2016 07:34 AM
    Headed into this doctor and i can feel every ache and pain because of the commute...

02-25-2016 07:40 AM
    Allergies suck. Glad i don't have those.

02-25-2016 07:41 AM
    That was my problem in Arizona. My allergies are much better in California for some reason.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2016 08:54 AM
    That was my problem in Arizona. My allergies are much better in California for some reason.

Could be since you have that ocean breeze ;p. During allergy season I feel so much better if I go to places near the ocean.
    02-25-2016 09:07 AM
    Headed into this doctor and i can feel every ache and pain because of the commute...

So you decided to go to the doctor ? Besides that I wouldn't want to deal with your commute In your state
    02-25-2016 09:08 AM
    Could be since you have that ocean breeze ;p. During allergy season I feel so much better if I go to places near the ocean.
    The humidity bump definitely helps.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-25-2016 09:13 AM
    So you decided to go to the doctor ? Besides that I wouldn't want to deal with your commute In your state
    Yup.

So the doctor's visit was 99%...useless. I did get my note to cover for the whole week though.

I'm gonna crash by the GF. Too stiff and sore to go home. This is the pits...

02-25-2016 09:50 AM
    Well, everything aches but I'm by the GF. Day wasn't a complete loss...got the links for my Sony watch adjusted and very cheaply too at a watch repair by the GF. Gonna use the same guy for when i do the Moto 360. Gonna go all metal there.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-25-2016 10:59 AM
    Well on a good day I can easily get A, but if I have a bad day I will get C no matter how much I learned. English with me is : easy to get C, but for anything over that you have to put quite lot of effort.
    Again, just like with German. Altough i'm starting to catch up with the lessons and stuff. Have an A already, need around 4 more to have A as a fina grade. I had a very bad first half of the year when it comes to German.
    02-25-2016 11:30 AM
    Good luck. You're finally gonna stop complaining about the house problems :P

Oh and do you guys have any customs when it comes to moving in a new house? Here we bake a whole pile of pies and cakes and invite most of our relatives and neighbours.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2016 11:32 AM

Man i hate going to hospitals. Had to go there today to pick up some documents and man it ****ed up my mood.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2016 11:34 AM
    My mom has the same issue. Fortunately i don't. I enjoy the blooming season.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2016 11:35 AM
    Man i hate going to hospitals. Had to go there today to pick up some documents and man it ****ed up my mood.
    Personally, i don't hate hospitals. I can see why you may have a dislike for them based on your previous experiences.

Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-25-2016 12:53 PM
    Good luck. You're finally gonna stop complaining about the house problems :P

Oh and do you guys have any customs when it comes to moving in a new house? Here we bake a whole pile of pies and cakes and invite most of our relatives and neighbours.
    He's not going to stop complaining about house problems. Once you own a home, there's always something to fix...

02-25-2016 12:54 PM
143,620 ... 47684769477047714772 ...