My body just aches from being old...my dad would get mad at me if I said that aloud...but honestly, I do find that I've slowed down quite a bit in the last couple of years. The total amount of stress has gone up quite a bit...
    02-26-2016 03:02 AM
    Morning folks. So after 3+ days, I've turned the corner and am starting to feel a lot better. In theory I'm good enough to gut it out at work today, but with my supervisor wanting me to work six days next week before my scheduled week off (there's her acting like an asshat again), I'm taking the full time to recover.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2016 06:20 AM
    It's Friday. We've move our stuff in but we haven't sorted everything because we had the plasterer coming by today. We stayed at a b&b last night.

As for complaining about my house, well it wasn't complaining so much as having trades people going too slow. Things that should have been done weeks ago took way longer than they should have. Then getting left high and dry by the plumber one week before moving in doesn't leave you with a high opinion of people.

The new trades people we have are great. So no complaints.

I know MIA sore from being sick but I can relate but mine is due to weeks of manual labour. My body aches in places I can't name...
    Well, hope you feel better soon. I'm sure your first meal cooked there and the first improvement decree from the wife will officially cement your move...

Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2016 06:22 AM
    Self sabotage maybe 😛. Though I don't know what's special about the s7. It's features that Samsung removed in the s6 and reintroduce in the s7 and every tech website that reported on losses Thier mind and call it innovative
    See, this was where Sony spent 3 years and 11 phones in the Z series (I include the 3 compacts, the Z Ultra and the Z5P) and was unable to attain: a classy looking water resistant phone with expandable memory, big enough battery, wireless charging and a killer camera.

I think this is what Samsung needed this year as the competition is fierce, especially in the midrange. What Samsung did was necessary, not spectacular.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2016 06:27 AM
    It's nice to have Friday off from school. Waking up at 5am and taking the bus is tiring even if I'm not driving .
    Just wait until you've got a job + a family...

02-26-2016 06:28 AM
    My butt hurts because I fell with my bike as i come to stop and looked behind what my friend was shouting about... I left my water bottle.
    Hope you feel better. Talk about getting a pain in the ***...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2016 06:31 AM
    Seeing is msft they will add it back with less features :p
    This is surprising because they've been pushing the whole adding their services to other platforms idea. And it was there in the first place. It's not like they never had it and people are lobbying for it. Removing a good feature and having people request it back is an asshat move. Is the Outlook team for Android viewing Android Wear in the same way most consumers view Windows Mobile in the marketplace (AKA a dead-end currently)? If so, the irony there is too juicy to ignore.

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-26-2016 06:37 AM
    From what was announced at MWC, if i was buying a this year model phone, the Mi 5 Pro is at the top of my list. I wish it had the hybrid sim where i could use just 1 SIM + MicroSD, but hey 128GB fixed storage ain't nothing to sneeze at. If the camera is good, this is the sleeper hit of the year.

02-26-2016 06:53 AM
    Morning troops!
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2016 07:29 AM
    From what was announced at MWC, if i was buying a this year model phone, the Mi 5 Pro is at the top of my list. I wish it had the hybrid sim where i could use just 1 SIM + MicroSD, but hey 128GB fixed storage ain't nothing to sneeze at. If the camera is good, this is the sleeper hit of the year.

I'll be content with the 128GB on my 6S+ for a while. I've been downloading so many apps and stuff lately, that I thought I was probably getting near full capacity... Nope, looked, and I still have over half free space (68GB)
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-26-2016 07:39 AM
    Morning troops!
    Morning Ed.

Ed Boland likes this.
    02-26-2016 08:54 AM
    I'll be content with the 128GB on my 6S+ for a while. I've been downloading so many apps and stuff lately, that I thought I was probably getting near full capacity... Nope, looked, and I still have over half free space (68GB)
    I'm fine with my Maxx. I may still add a G4 as a compliment, but I'm not rushing. If i do pick up the G4, I've got a 128GB card awaiting.

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    02-26-2016 08:59 AM
    For the Hulu subscribers out there, may i suggest: How It Works - Season 1, Episode 13. You can watch the full episode if you'd like, but it's really about the first segment - how cell phones are made.

I plan to use the 1st segment in Season 1, Episode 9 for a workshop in the near future.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2016 10:27 AM
    What the heck do you have on it? Movies? I mean, i have like ~ 400 songs and maybe 200 pics and still have more than 10GB free on my 16GB SD.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-26-2016 10:31 AM
    What the heck do you have on it? Movies? I mean, i have like ~ 400 songs and maybe 200 pics and still have more than 10GB free on my 16GB SD.
    Some of us are large media consumers. I walk around regularly with 20+GB of music on my phones and tablets, for instance. I like to keep my video, pictures and music on microSD whenever available.

Ed Boland likes this.
    02-26-2016 10:58 AM
    Some of us are large media consumers. I walk around regularly with 20+GB of music on my phones and tablets, for instance. I like to keep my video, pictures and music on microSD whenever available.

That's like, more than a thousand songs? And i thought i'm a music lover.

I don't like having pics on my phone, most of them are stored on OneDrive. The reason is that i hate those PINs and hate having to unlock my phone, so if i leave my photos on the phone other people could easily access them. And i hate when people are picking around my phone.
    Last edited by Rose640; 02-26-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    02-26-2016 11:50 AM
    Sahib, while i never encourage taking advantage of anyone, especially women...if you let a tree have more game than you, you're beyond saving...

https://plus.google.com/118234928786...ts/9C7H1AXbXk8

sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2016 12:05 PM
    That's like, more than a thousand songs? And i thought i'm a music lover.

I don't like having pics on my phone, most of them are stored on OneDrive. The reason is that i hate thosr PINs and hate having to unlock my phone, so if i leave my photos on the phone other people could easily acces them. And i hate when peoplr are picking around my phone.
    Over 2200, i think...

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    02-26-2016 12:06 PM
    If Sahib tried this and got a laugh, I'd definitely approve.

02-26-2016 12:30 PM
    Everyone seems to be aching :p I had to point that out.
    02-26-2016 01:33 PM
    Sahib, while i never encourage taking advantage of anyone, especially women...if you let a tree have more game than you, you're beyond saving...

https://plus.google.com/118234928786...ts/9C7H1AXbXk8

Wtf hahaa. I don't wanna get stumped by that tree. I have to pick up my game
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-26-2016 01:34 PM

I have 6gb of music and I though I had alot
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-26-2016 01:35 PM
    For the Hulu subscribers out there, may i suggest: How It Works - Season 1, Episode 13. You can watch the full episode if you'd like, but it's really about the first segment - how cell phones are made.

I plan to use the 1st segment in Season 1, Episode 9 for a workshop in the near future.

I like watching how it's made . It's very entertaining
    02-26-2016 01:36 PM
    Just wait until you've got a job + a family...

Yippy /s haha
    02-26-2016 01:38 PM
    Wtf hahaa. I don't wanna get stumped by that tree. I have to pick up my game
    Don't post a picture of this with you in the background asking: " what kind watch is she wearing"?

02-26-2016 01:44 PM
145,662 ... 47704771477247734774 ...