Que Paso? Do you feel up to talking about it here?

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    :p as for me I got around to flash my 830 to a newer firmware
    02-26-2016 08:44 PM
    It's almost 6:30 PM and I just got done. I need to still fine tune a presentation for a Monday meeting with some VPs....man things have gotten quite crazy at work this year...
    I wonder if you do Good on this presentation , will you get a promotion ? ;)
    02-26-2016 08:45 PM
    First night in the house. Toilet and shower are operational as is the kitchen. Still lots to do though. I have internet as well. :)
    Can't forget that Internet :p and awoke that you got the toilet and shower operational :p
    02-26-2016 08:46 PM
    This new WC app is pretty much useless. Can't jump to latest posts, can't even scroll articles.
    It'll get better . Development is quite tricky and hard to get right the first time . The more features it gets added the more likely bugs will arise and harder to find and take a while to fix.
    02-26-2016 08:49 PM
    I'm not that loose with girls, but again i'm not shy. It's just that i hate commitments. I might have gave some hopes for a girl from school unintentionally. She's cute, likes the same stuff as i do but damn i hate beeing obligated to someone. I'll probably look like an *** at the end.
    Dang if she is cute go for it ha :p who knows maybe she likes to workout ;)
    02-26-2016 08:51 PM
    I think I'll have that beer now. Cold one though. Or a cocktail called "emotional breakdown"
    You sound like me a few ago ;) cept I drank soda to feel better :p
    02-26-2016 08:52 PM
    OK. Both shows are a half hour in length each. Because i use Hulu and have the ads free version, it boils down to 23mins about.

I don't use Hulu anymore. I use a tv app called films area to stream tv shows on my desktop :p
    02-26-2016 08:55 PM
    Why would you need a GF. Life is so much easier when you're single
    Hmmm depends I guess . If you were in a bad one of course but if you were in an good one ... Single life kinda suck haha ;) well at least for me
    02-26-2016 08:56 PM
    I did one today and another a week back. These days it's not the presentation, it's the project execution that counts and I am two levels from Division President, so no a promotion ain't happening anytime soon...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    02-26-2016 09:04 PM
    Dude you have a nice surprise or two waiting for you when you join the workforce
    02-26-2016 09:05 PM
    Dude you have a nice surprise or two waiting for you when you join the workforce
    He clearly hasn't not been reading my experiences or the comments of others here so far. He'll start to get it the first time **** hits the fan at his first job after college...

02-26-2016 10:27 PM
    I'm not that loose with girls, but again i'm not shy. It's just that i hate commitments. I might have gave some hopes for a girl from school unintentionally. She's cute, likes the same stuff as i do but damn i hate beeing obligated to someone. I'll probably look like an *** at the end.
    You're a younger cat like Sahib. Take your time to figure out what you want, just be respectful of the women you date as you date them. Count your blessings for as long as you can when you're not paying for things like alimony and child support...

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    02-26-2016 10:29 PM
    My current beef with my supervisor is how she likes to use her personal phone to call mine to talk work. That **** annoys the **** out me. She did that today and as always i don't answer and she never leaves a message.

Gonna find a nice way on Monday to say "stop doing that ****! We ain't cool like that!"

02-26-2016 10:33 PM
    Weekend.... cant decide which I should go for this late afternoon.... Outdoors - a trek in the hills or, Indoors - some session of badminton....

but as usual, at end of the day I'll be in front of the TV watching football, with a cup of latte in hand...
    02-26-2016 10:54 PM
    He clearly hasn't not been reading my experiences or the comments of others here so far. He'll start to get it the first time **** hits the fan at his first job after college...

He might just $*** in the pants
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-27-2016 12:26 AM
    Weekend.... cant decide which I should go for this late afternoon.... Outdoors - a trek in the hills or, Indoors - some session of badminton....

but as usual, at end of the day I'll be in front of the TV watching football, with a cup of latte in hand...
    All of them sound like good options!
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-27-2016 12:27 AM
    ._. That fact that the KKK SUPPORTS what's he's doing gotta say something about him. I fear we are going back to the dark ages if he gets elected .
    Who, Trump? How is still acceptable to support KKK this day, publicly?
    02-27-2016 12:54 AM
    I'm tired
    02-27-2016 01:40 AM
    Who, Trump? How is still acceptable to support KKK this day, publicly?
    KKK supports him.
    02-27-2016 03:52 AM
    I'm tired
    Morning and already tired. And i thought i'm not the morning person.
    02-27-2016 03:53 AM
    Dang if she is cute go for it ha :p who knows maybe she likes to workout ;)
    I don't know, haven't decided yet, but i doubt it.
    I don't think she likes to workout, if i knew she does we wouldn't be talking about this, lol.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2016 03:56 AM
    Hmmm depends I guess . If you were in a bad one of course but if you were in an good one ... Single life kinda suck haha ;) well at least for me
    Well my last relationship was long, long ago and i guess i've embraced this single life over the time. Besides hating commitments i also hate arguments. Bad nervs, that's all.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2016 03:58 AM
    Morning folks. Trending upwards towards better in the health department...

Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    02-27-2016 06:56 AM
    He might just $*** in the pants
    I'm waiting for his first moment like this:

https://plus.google.com/107086883582...ts/41c762oUzja

02-27-2016 07:12 AM
    What the heck do you have on it? Movies? I mean, i have like ~ 400 songs and maybe 200 pics and still have more than 10GB free on my 16GB SD.
    Some of us are large media consumers. I walk around regularly with 20+GB of music on my phones and tablets, for instance. I like to keep my video, pictures and music on microSD whenever available.

Apps and games. I don't have ANY music or movies stored locally on my phone's storage. My music stays on my PC. I access my favorites through Onedrive/Groove. Alternatively, I can play all my music or any movie through the PLEX.

So that leaves all of my precious local storage space available for apps, games, pics, and whatever other kinds of data/documents.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-27-2016 08:02 AM
144,483 ... 47724773477447754776 ...