Where you live don't have enough folks for the line.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

That's pretty much true . A city of 9 thousand doest compare to the Uk, nyc or LA. At least I can go in n out of the post office without a line ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-29-2016 12:22 PM
    That's pretty much true . A city of 9 thousand doest compare to the Uk, nyc or LA. At least I can go in n out of the post office without a line ;)
    Fine, I'll give you the post office, do you have an In N Out though?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-29-2016 12:51 PM
    I see Hololens is the new distraction on WC...

So the dev kit is $3000 I wonder what the regular version is. I know many people will say it's 'worth it'.

I'm not saying it's not cool or anything but this feels like one step closer towards the Matrix... we have enough lonely people in a virtual world already and many thousands more playing games almost 24/7... do we really need this level of integration in our lives?
    Nope, but go let the sheep ***** in a corner over this so i can tune them out better as i don't care about hololens.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-29-2016 02:28 PM
    This day started great. Nice day at school, finished a bit earlier, watched some girl volleyball tournament for a while. Great training in the gym. And it could have finished just great if i hadn't gotten the headache. That damn headache. It feels like my brain is falling apart and my eyes falling out of my skull.
    02-29-2016 02:41 PM
    I see Hololens is the new distraction on WC...

So the dev kit is $3000 I wonder what the regular version is. I know many people will say it's 'worth it'.

I'm not saying it's not cool or anything but this feels like one step closer towards the Matrix... we have enough lonely people in a virtual world already and many thousands more playing games almost 24/7... do we really need this level of integration in our lives?
    That's like an average year payment in B&H. Not even thinking about it.
    02-29-2016 02:45 PM
    La Cucaracha? Haven't heard that in a while.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-29-2016 02:50 PM
    Fine, I'll give you the post office, do you have an In N Out though?

About that we don't have one yet, we were going to get one but the people at city hall thought it was a bad idea so instead they went with the idea " hey let's approve a Starbucks and a pilot ( truck stop) with a Wendy's" smh so close to getting an in n out
    02-29-2016 06:06 PM
    Nope, but go let the sheep ***** in a corner over this so i can tune them out better as i don't care about hololens.

Well to be fair I haven't see many augmented reality headset or devices as far as I know. It's nice to hear something else besides virtual reality
    02-29-2016 06:09 PM
    This day started great. Nice day at school, finished a bit earlier, watched some girl volleyball tournament for a while. Great training in the gym. And it could have finished just great if i hadn't gotten the headache. That damn headache. It feels like my brain is falling apart and my eyes falling out of my skull.

That sounds painful o.O
    02-29-2016 06:10 PM
    La Cucaracha? Haven't heard that in a while.

Same here lol but my first wants that's horn sound😐
    02-29-2016 06:11 PM
    Well to be fair I haven't see many augmented reality headset or devices as far as I know. It's nice to hear something else besides virtual reality
    Comparatively speaking price wise, HTC Vive is way cheaper.

I just don't care right now.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    02-29-2016 06:23 PM
    02-29-2016 08:18 PM
    About that we don't have one yet, we were going to get one but the people at city hall thought it was a bad idea so instead they went with the idea " hey let's approve a Starbucks and a pilot ( truck stop) with a Wendy's" smh so close to getting an in n out
    I doubt they would open an In N Out for a place with a population of 7842 according to the 2013 census data...
    02-29-2016 10:55 PM
    I doubt they would open an In N Out for a place with a population of 7842 according to the 2013 census data...
    It seems like 5 Guys has expanded more than In N Out. I remember In N Out being in Las Vegas. We have 5 Guys here in Cleveland.
    02-29-2016 11:32 PM
    It seems like 5 Guys has expanded more than In N Out. I remember In N Out being in Las Vegas. We have 5 Guys here in Cleveland.
    We have 5 Guys over here in the UK. Never heard of In N Out (I think). There's also 5 Guys in Canada as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2016 01:28 AM
    We have 5 Guys over here in the UK. Never heard of In N Out (I think). There's also 5 Guys in Canada as well.
    Do you have Tim Horton's coffee in the UK? I know Tim Horton's is popular in Canada, since Tim Horton was a hockey player.

There are some Tim Horton's stores in the US (even in Ohio), but none in Cleveland.
    03-01-2016 01:31 AM
    In N Out will only expand to places where their stores are less than a day's drive from their warehouses. IMO they are far superior to 5 Guys. You should see the lines they have here in CA and AZ.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-01-2016 01:36 AM
    Do you have Tim Horton's coffee in the UK? I know Tim Horton's is popular in Canada, since Tim Horton was a hockey player.

There are some Tim Horton's stores in the US (even in Ohio), but none in Cleveland.
    I had Tim Horton's coffee in Rochester, NY a few years back...
    03-01-2016 01:37 AM
    It appears that Facebook cares more about our independece day than our politicians.

03-01-2016 03:01 AM

I haven't seen a Timmy's (as it's known in Canada) in the UK. I'm not sure how well one would do here as I haven't seen many doughnut shop around (though Timmy's does other things besides doughnuts and coffee, their soup isn't half bad).

We have Krispy Kreme's here and I've seen only one big shop that I recall, they're may be more.

It was the same in Australia with Krispy Kreme's. Not sure if 5 Guy's are in Oz yet.

Saying that, I can't stand Tim Horton's coffee...
    03-01-2016 03:02 AM
    Morning Ed. Got a track i want you to listen to, since you're an ax man. This ain't my work, but one of my favorite ax men.

Summer's End - Craig Chquico

Let me know what you think when you do.

I like it! Nice thick "reverbey" acoustic guitar sound.. And not overly complicated, which is what most of these instrumentalists do too much these days.

I also like the synthesizer backing, which is what I've been experimenting with lately.
    03-01-2016 07:04 AM
    Morning chaps... Time to make the donuts (doughnuts?)
    N_LaRUE, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-01-2016 07:07 AM
    I'll take one....Good morning Ed!
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-01-2016 08:13 AM
    Going to brave LA traffic soon. I have a supplier visit today. See you all in the evening.
    03-01-2016 08:14 AM
    Never-dying struggle for non-native speakers. Is it colour or color? Pff, had too many of these in past years rippig my nerves on exams.
    Some professors prefer British while other prefer American English.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-01-2016 08:25 AM
144,455 ... 47764777477847794780 ...