But 75.6% of all statistics are made up.

😇
    And that is why I deal with engineering statistics :-P
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    03-10-2016 03:07 PM
    I can learn it but I never took it becuse it never came up :). Highest math I ever took was trigonometry
    Haven't studied Analytic geometry? Don't know if it's 'higher' math than trigonometry but sure is harder.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-10-2016 03:13 PM
    Damn it, i played a few bets in bookies today. Picked 5 couples, missed one by a second, won't get paid. ****
    03-10-2016 04:33 PM
    Hue Jackson is the only good choice the Browns have made. What free agents would even want to play in Cleveland? They can't draft an entire 53 man roster.

I also feel that they would've been better off dumping Manziel and Gordon now, rather than getting a few extra bucks by keeping them around until they get suspended again by the NFL. Canning those 2 would help provide some credibility to the organization.
    I agree. We'll see what happens going forward. The NFL is always better when the Browns are good.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-2016 04:56 PM
    Even when you are sick you don't waste time using me to prove a point lol !
    Just be happy I'm sick whereby I'm doing that a whole lot less...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-2016 04:58 PM
    Haven't studied Analytic geometry? Don't know if it's 'higher' math than trigonometry but sure is harder.
    Analytic geometry is much tougher than trigonometry...at least that's what I remember from almost XX years ago ....hey I am not giving my age away that easily....
    03-10-2016 05:15 PM
    Analytic geometry is much tougher than trigonometry...at least that's what I remember from almost XX years ago ....hey I am not giving my age away that easily....
    Both of them made me bleed in college...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-2016 08:59 PM
    This Windows 10 course is a *****...
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    03-10-2016 08:59 PM
    Both of them made me bleed in college...
    I had a difficult time with Analytic Geometry as well....
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    03-10-2016 09:59 PM
    You're talking maths...

It's been some time for me as well. The last thing I sort of learnt recently was matrices. However I didn't like them very much. Too many rules, seemed a bit redundant.

I'll take calculus over that...
    03-10-2016 11:15 PM
    You're talking maths...

It's been some time for me as well. The last thing I sort of learnt recently was matrices. However I didn't like them very much. Too many rules, seemed a bit redundant.

I prefer calculus as well.
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    03-10-2016 11:21 PM
    Why the hell was i signed out of the Insider Program? I wasn't receiving updates for a while, which was a bit weird, then just minutes ago i opened the Insider app and saw that "I'm not an Insider participant". What the hell?
    Happens to the best of us... ;)
    Rose640 likes this.
    03-11-2016 06:39 AM
    Seriously though, same thing happened to me on my 1520. I must've hit the button in the insider app or something. Just re-joined and got the new build the other day.
    Rose640 likes this.
    03-11-2016 06:40 AM
    So, I managed to get myself a raise at work. Been with this new place a year now (March 1st), and a couple days after, we had a big "meet and greet" banquet with one of our FL state attorney candidates, and a few other "big" people (former county judges, prosecutors, etc) and of course the owner came in...

I saw this as a good opportunity to whip out some of my culinary finesse and management skills... Once I heard that everyone was coming, and that there wasn't any plans for food, I ran out to the grocery store and bought tablecloths and some various items to make my own signature veggie trays and appetizer spread.

Everyone was impressed! Including the owner, who was lingering around afterwards. I casually mentioned, as I was instructing our staff what to do with the leftovers, "Sir, March 1st was my one year mark. I thought it would be a good time to ask about a pay raise". He smiled and said "Oh yeah! We can do that... Definitely!"

My timing was impeccable!

image.jpeg
    03-11-2016 07:00 AM
    I thought it was important to be out there hob nobbing with the Big wigs as well. It's always good to know someone. Especially the States Attorney (if she gets elected). I made sure she'd remember me.. she actually gave me a hug and thanked me personally. Said she loved everything!
    03-11-2016 07:06 AM
    So, I managed to get myself a raise at work. Been with this new place a year now (March 1st), and a couple days after, we had a big "meet and greet" banquet with one of our FL state attorney candidates, and a few other "big" people (former county judges, prosecutors, etc) and of course the owner came in...

I saw this as a good opportunity to whip out some of my culinary finesse and management skills... Once I heard that everyone was coming, and that there wasn't any plans for food, I ran out to the grocery store and bought tablecloths and some various items to make my own signature veggie trays and appetizer spread.

Everyone was impressed! Including the owner, who was lingering around afterwards. I casually mentioned, as I was instructing our staff what to do with the leftovers, "Sir, March 1st was my one year mark. I thought it would be a good time to ask about a pay raise". He smiled and said "Oh yeah! We can do that... Definitely!"

Congrats!

Very slick and very nice! :D

You'll have to post more of your 'culinary finesse'. :P
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-11-2016 08:13 AM
    You're talking maths...

We've been doing matrices for the last 3-4 weeks or so. Doesn't represent a problem to me at all, but it is a bit boring, i hate when i have to waste the whole page to solve one problem.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2016 09:18 AM
    Honestly, trigonometry was a piece of cake compared to analytic geometry.
    03-11-2016 09:20 AM
    Seriously though, same thing happened to me on my 1520. I must've hit the button in the insider app or something. Just re-joined and got the new build the other day.
    I don't know, i'm pretty sure i haven't pressed any buttons, 'cause i haven't been using that app for some time.
    I switched to Release ring in order to get that new update, hoping that glance and PC syncing would be fixed. My hopes were trashed pretty soon, right after i saw that Glance settings menu is blank, as it was before.

I'm begining to think that this preview somehow screwed my display, or whatever is needed to be ****ed up for glance not to work.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-11-2016 09:49 AM
    You're talking maths...

I liked matrix algebra as well but calculus was fine too....analytic geometry on the other hand....oh and the horror that was solving 8 partial differential equations simultaneously....bad memories....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2016 11:26 AM
    must ber since ive never heard of it :P
    03-11-2016 12:32 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	123514
    That looks amazing !!! i would eat that
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:32 PM
    We've been doing matrices for the last 3-4 weeks or so. Doesn't represent a problem to me at all, but it is a bit boring, i hate when i have to waste the whole page to solve one problem.
    Matrices wasn't common maths when I was going through college so it seemed a bit weird to me.

In college lots of maths questions took pages of work.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:40 PM
    Matrices wasn't common maths when I was going through college so it seemed a bit weird to me.

In college lots of maths questions took pages of work.
    College? I'm 3. year in highschool and we're deep in that ****.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2016 01:41 PM
    College? I'm 3. year in highschool and we're deep in that ****.
    College was over 20 years ago... Things have changed a lot since then.

Also depends on what kind of high school you go to as well and what level of maths you did.
    03-11-2016 02:19 PM
144,448 ... 47844785478647874788 ...