WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My first touch screen device was an iPod Touch 4th gen, so i've kinda been stuck in the Apple ecosystem for three years!

I still use Apple products, but i prefer Nokia/Microsoft products, and i like Windows 8 more than Mac OSX.
yup same for me my first touch device was an ipod but I would never leave msft just because it works well for me !:cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lets give Apple credit as it is a good step forward. For me, it is still isn't enough to warrant ne having a iDevice, much less one as my daily driver.
yes they did a good job in moving just don't know why its hailed as the best os on the face of the earth but oh well and I wouldn't buy an iPhone because I know they are expensive for what they are giving you on a phone :asleep:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20130928_001.jpg
    WP_20130928_001.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 13

Silverthorn

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning. I hope that your morning didn't go as bad as mine.
I tried to read Inferno but just got caught by this forum x--D I'm so sorry because my english is so bad :--Dd

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning. I hope that your morning didn't go as bad as mine.
I tried to read Inferno but just got caught by this forum x--D I'm so sorry because my english is so bad :--Dd

Yes, I can't really imagine a worse morning than one that involves reading Inferno. Well, maybe one that involves reading Fifty Shades of Grey. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm installing my first linux distro to a PC in my room.

Ubuntu 13.04. :)

With Windows 7 it was possible to install Ubuntu from Windows which made a dual boot system, if you didn't want to have Ubuntu anymore, you could just remove it. It was great.

With Windows 8 this doesn't work anymore.Stupid Windows 8...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

With Windows 7 it was possible to install Ubuntu from Windows which made a dual boot system, if you didn't want to have Ubuntu anymore, you could just remove it. It was great.

With Windows 8 this doesn't work anymore.Stupid Windows 8...

I'm using a PC with Windows XP, Dual booting appears to work great on XP as well.

When i load the Ubuntu CD and when i use the live CD to look through Ubuntu, it's very laggy. :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ubuntu runs like a budget Android phone. :(

Lag, lag and lag, oh well. I'll have to try one of the other Ubuntu variants.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

OMG SHES TURNING IN ONE OF THEM D: .....* gets a bucket of water and dumps the water on you* wake up!!!!.......

kidding well I haven't used ios7 but I know most of the apple fans are like ... you know ...fans ...and most of the peeps I know are like ....meh its ios7

I'M NOT A GIRL.

Most Touhou fans are guys, sheesh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786