There are some days I just wish the Maxx's camera was more capable...sigh...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-24-2016 08:36 PM
    There are some days I just wish the Maxx's camera was more capable...sigh...

And I miss my Z3 the most during long commutes for the audio and inclement (rainy) weather. I don't miss it in the cold as glass is a ***** to handle in the teens degree wise, but I loved the water resistance...

03-24-2016 10:18 PM
    And I miss my Z3 the most during long commutes for the audio and inclement (rainy) weather. I don't miss it in the cold as glass is a ***** to handle in the teens degree wise, but I loved the water resistance...

Glad the tablet is water resistant though...not I'd go reading in the shower with it, but I'll read on the can worry free if it falls in or gets splashed by water while I'm washing hands...

03-24-2016 10:19 PM
    I wish I could buy the silver strap for my SW3. It's just too overpriced... I've been enjoying wearing my 360 with the new silver look. Well, it's back to the G Watch R for another two weeks starting Saturday... and with good reason...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-24-2016 10:30 PM
    Well, off to sleep. I'd post more random **** but I need the rest.

Going to spend the next 10 minutes coughing before calling asleep...

03-24-2016 10:30 PM
    Oh, hey Laura...nice move by the Browns adding RG 3. Let's see if they can rehab him. I liked the guy, so I'll root for him to succeed except for when they play the Ravens who are one of those second level of teams I'll keep tabs on (my top two are the Jags and Giants, but my second level group include the Raiders, Ravens, Cardinals and Detroit).

Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-24-2016 10:34 PM
    Well, off to sleep. I'd post more random **** but I need the rest.

Going to spend the next 10 minutes coughing before calling asleep...

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that you're still not fully recovered. I hope this bug finally goes away for good.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-24-2016 10:35 PM
    Oh, hey Laura...nice move by the Browns adding RG 3. Let's see if they can rehab him. I liked the guy, so I'll root for him to succeed except for when they play the Ravens who are one of those second level of teams I'll keep tabs on (my top two are the Jags and Giants, but my second level group include the Raiders, Ravens, Cardinals and Detroit).

I think RG 3 has potential to be good again. He's still a young guy. My bigger concern is who's he going to throw the ball to?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-24-2016 10:36 PM
    Morning gang... Overslept my alarm, so no time for chit chat. Gotta get ready for workey! Later.......
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    03-25-2016 07:09 AM
    Morning gang... Overslept my alarm, so no time for chit chat. Gotta get ready for workey! Later.......
    Well all rights then. Good morning to you as well.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    03-25-2016 08:35 AM
    Got all files copied over to the new Dell. So now I'm thinking of updating the old Toshiba with more RAM and an SSD and Win10 and giving my old Aspire One to someone back home.
    03-25-2016 08:37 AM
    I think RG 3 has potential to be good again. He's still a young guy. My bigger concern is who's he going to throw the ball to?
    That's a good question. Josh Gordon is still suspended and I don't know if you can really count on him much going forward. You've lost two linemen and they need to be replaced. Still, I think the TE there is decent (is it Bainbridge?), so they can develop some WR. Running game needs to be good and I think Hue will be smart with how he has RG3 run.

Will be interesting to watch but I don't know if ownership will give Hue enough time...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2016 10:04 AM
    Morning folks. It's on days like these make me wonder if my colleagues' brains are stuck in neutral, park or were simply left at home...

...life in this funny farm ain't nothing to write home about...

G4 Approved
    03-25-2016 10:05 AM
    Morning folks. It's on days like these make me wonder if my colleagues' brains are stuck in neutral, park or were simply left at home...

...life in this funny farm ain't nothing to write home about...

G4 Approved
    So you finally bought it. We're expecting a mini review! Give us the best of your sarcasm
    03-25-2016 10:30 AM
    School today was a real pain in the ***. Today's day is probably the best candidate for the worst day at school in 2015/2016.
    Got a damn F in Latin. I tried to explain that i was too sick to study last night, but it was like talking to the wall. He couldn't spare me until the next class, it was like he's gonna be left hungry if i don't get a grade today. *****.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-25-2016 10:34 AM
    So you finally bought it. We're expecting a mini review! Give us the best of your sarcasm
    I'll post one in two weeks.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2016 11:32 AM
    I downloaded this game, Evo Explores, it's a very interesting game, it was free as part of MyAppFree. Just a minute ago i finished 5-6 level and it asked me to buy a full version. Now if i remember correctly, trial isn't equal to free, or is this some kind of a mistake?
    Maybe i should mention that i had the game earlier when you could download a trial. Even though i should have gotten the full game right?
    03-25-2016 12:34 PM
    The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Very true words.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    03-25-2016 03:16 PM
    Yes! I can hide the navbar again. Finally a build that brings visible changes, I still haven't gotten my Glance back though.
    I'm just not gonna think about it anymore and will hopefully get surprised somewhere in the future.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2016 03:20 PM
    So today marks the end of the major renovations at my home. The upstairs bathroom is done.

Still lots to do though.
    03-25-2016 03:35 PM
    More like two years ago....but who's keeping track
    I felt like a year ago lol. Wow time flies !
    03-25-2016 04:00 PM
    So I'm at the boat house. I may or may not post a picture. It's been about 10 years since I've been in this corner of NYC...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Wow that's cool ! Enjoy
    03-25-2016 04:01 PM
    Some more pictures from field trip on Tuesday :D I absolutely love this picture, considering how cheap my phone is. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5c678bc3c0.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3a3b4c6a2a.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d9c560330e.jpg
    Those almost look like stalagmites
    03-25-2016 04:02 PM
    I downloaded this game, Evo Explores, it's a very interesting game, it was free as part of MyAppFree. Just a minute ago i finished 5-6 level and it asked me to buy a full version. Now if i remember correctly, trial isn't equal to free, or is this some kind of a mistake?
    Maybe i should mention that i had the game earlier when you could download a trial. Even though i should have gotten the full game right?
    Maybe it was an offer to play till level 6 thanks to myappfree?
    03-25-2016 04:05 PM
    Yes! I can hide the navbar again. Finally a build that brings visible changes, I still haven't gotten my Glance back though.
    I'm just not gonna think about it anymore and will hopefully get surprised somewhere in the future.
    I want to try it out on my 830 but since I don't have a backup device :/ I guess I gotta wait a little more till red stone builds are more polished
    03-25-2016 04:06 PM
142,794 ... 48074808480948104811 ...