WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

aww to bad I wasn't able to talk in this tread today ......all I know is that smart TVs are awesome !!!! ....also good night all :asleep:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

aww to bad I wasn't able to talk in this tread today ......all I know is that smart TVs are awesome !!!! ....also good night all :asleep:

Smart TVs, the crown of decadence.

Well, on second thought I think we can do even better.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

gives me a headache :-(

Personally I think the effect is just not worth the cost. For me it wears off after 10 minutes. And then I still have paid like 3 Francs more for nothing. I would never want that on my TV at home (or on my PC screen, as I don't own a TV).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just thought of this place for no apparent reason.

Attachments

• DSCN0697.jpg
    DSCN0697.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 2

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Even though it wouldn't make any sense I'd love to answer this thread here http://forums.windowscentral.com/general-microsoft-news-discussion/243343-call-me-nostradamus.html with:

"Call me Amadeus" and post this video.

But I think I'm already on the mods' radar, so I won't.

Fun fact, I just realized that this track is in German...

I remember when this song was released... thanks for making me feel old. :p

On another note. That thread about Nostradamus is just silly who cares who the CEO of MS will be as long as they don't f*ck it up.

I read those so called prophecies of Nostradamus and the translation of what they represent, they make no sense at all! I've heard that his writings were probably a reflection of what was happening during his life time rather than some distant future event.

I think your thread would be better and funnier. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was born in the 80s, so I didn't really grow up with the music from this decade, still, I like a lot of those song in a strangely fascinated way ;-)

We have an 80s channel we put on every so often. I'm often surprised how much I remember. There are many 80s songs I don't like which are popular though. I'm pretty open minded with music but I still cringe at some of the songs. 80s was start of decade two for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte